It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just How Stupid Is Bush?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Dont forget to add to the poll
Sharp as a marble.

Falcon

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

In terms of relating to the public, yes he is effective.
THINK about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
oh no I hit post to quickly this time, must slow my mind down or stop drinking
did you see him on t.v. today at his chopper, did not communicate well at all

here here to all else in your post

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexus Panther
TC you have obviously lapped up the propaganda of the US media.
You are exactly the type of voter Bush needs.
You are 'insinuating' that I am an idiot, but unfortunately you can't see the wood for the trees.
Can't you see the similarities between the Third Reich and the US Senate.
But then Hitler was a shrewd operator compared to Bush who's just window dressing.
Your avatar clearly proves your tendency towards the 'far' right.
Could I be so bold to draw a comparison to a Stormtrooper and whats with the GERMAN SHEPARD. Its not very American is it.
Speaks volumes?

LOL! Thanks. I'll take that pseudo-insult and political rhetoric as an admission of failure.

By the way, the dog is not a German Shepard and I'll thank you not to offend the best working dog ever in such manner.
My avatar may make you think that, but that is because you are ignorant of the facts - again!

One of the things I did in the army was dog handler. It has nothing to do with being any wing. I believe it is clear who cannot see the "wood" for the trees. It'll be OK, though, once you dems come to grips with the fact that you guys have no direction and no suggestion for the future and can only attack the Shrub in order to look like y'all are doing something, you'll find your direction again. Heck, with any luck, maybe you guys will find someone who is a viable candidate for '04.

You'd better find somebody for '08, it sounds like my team is looking at Jeb Bush to be the candidate. Can you believe that?!? Nice guys and all, but presidential material he isn't. At least that is my opinion.

Anyway, knock off that outlandish "Congress=Nazism" lunacy. You have Daschel for such outlandish statements!

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
TC

I always thought you were smiling behind a slavering German shepherd/alsatian too.

What is/was s/he? Nice pooch.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 03:33 AM
link   
looks like a Belgian from here

tut tut

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You are intoxicated with the exuberance of your bombasticity.
Confirm and deny the insular and xenophobic foreign policies of congress.
You are so stereotypical you come in three sizes with fries.

Then what are you trying to convey with your mongrel avatar?
Are you really trying to promote the teachings of Ghandi

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Shove it, Lexus. Insult me, fine, everybody has the right to be moronic. Insult my dog and you receive gunshot wounds to the knees. Only the internet is the safe and cowardly place to insult my precious.

Yes! Good eyes! The pup here is a Belgian Malenois, the best dog ever trained to sit, heel, watch'em and get'em! More energy than a nuclear power plant, more than capable of snapping the bones in the arm and bringing back the fingerprints of the perp to Dad, and has a much higher intelligence level than the average Marine.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You are intoxicated with the exuberance of your bombasticity.

Hehe, you use your tongue prettier than a $20 whore....
(Slim Pickens, Blazing Saddles)

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Insult my dog and you receive gunshot wounds to the knees. Only the internet is the safe and cowardly place to insult my precious.

It certainly is safe place to threaten someone with knee capping.
I'm not going to sleep tonight.

You smoke pink cigars.
Thats not even a picture of you or your dog, hard man?

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'll graciuosly accept that as a compliment, thank you.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I thought it a beautiful extolling of the intracacies of Anglo-Saxon repartee'

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
LOL! No, I can only dream of being that young again, and all the dogs I worked are long dead.

The good news is a friend told me of a fella that raises B-M puppies for police departments around the country, and will sell a pup for $300.00! For that price I'll buy two! At one time that breed was going for almost triple that here in the states.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I shouldn't have had a go at your dog preference/ history.
I used to have a Rottweiler. Great dogs, some bad owners.
Hope you get a B/M pup.
Have a good weekend.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Rottys are great dogs! Well, except for that whole drooling issue. I had an operations officer that carried her Rotty around in the back of her dark blue pick-up. Down the outside of the bed was what must have been 5 pounds of dried slober!

Anyway, Lexus, no need to apologize, I've assumed that you were just having fun and I was just having fun as well! I certainly didn't think you were actually poor-mouthing my dog (which I don't have now, anyway).

Stuff like this political topic begs for barbs to be slung, insults to be tossed and piss to be taken, but it is no different than talking about a sport, such as college football fans down here go at it over the Alabama-Auburn rivalry. And politics is just as rigged as college football and as phony as pro-wrestling!

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
apology withdrawn
you're all a bunch of fannies

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join