It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just How Stupid Is Bush?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Romantico, well maybe you should plea to a moderator to only allow your opinion to be posted. Thats a first time I've ever heard someone get so excited that they criticize someone elses right to speak their mind. I think you do know that everything I'm saying is true and I think it threatens your propaganda and I think you're following the same old playbook as you delt with none of the issues I listed with any factual or even plausible evidence. All you did was re-state the same old tired Xeroxed BS and then attack my character and right to post my opinion too. I will post until I'm blue in the face because I seek truth without political influence, something that threatens you very much huh?

here's a suggestion that might make you look smart, try just using emoticons and not words at all and see if we can decypher. I'm sure we'd get your point. Okay time for your off the wall, raging smart-assed reply, hero.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Actually Bush does not speak like an average joe, he speaks like an average joe that took a sledgehammer to the head. That is why I suspect that he is capable of better and is just being devious to take advantage of being underestimated.

Then again, he has said that he is only a political creation, made by his father, and that is a possiblity too.

Either way, I still think that he should be sent to a gulag in siberia.

XAOS

P.S. Romantico, can you delete some of those smileys? they are messing up my screen, thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Still, Gore isnt exactly a wonderful choice either, i suppose anyone but bush would get my vote though.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey Romantico, how about losing a couple of smilies so you can read this thread without going into the next room. That's ridiculous!

Maybe the next forum feature can be banning emoticons from a member when they are misused.

What is with the stupid choices in this poll?

Bush is an intelligent human being, maybe not the smartest ever, but he's not stupid. Too bad you shallow people try and judge a person's intelligence by the way they speak.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I feel its a waste of time for me write posts explaining things I have done in the past over & over.I have big problems with any other Republican or Democratic President, but Bush is just as blank as a fart.Don't take it so personal, unless AstroCreep is REALLY GW.Bush.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
unless AstroCreep is REALLY GW.Bush.

He can't be, at least his grammar is semi-legible.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Romantico your signature is disgusting.

Clinton WAS what was bad about America.

PS. How did rahaboni end up on the list above? He's smarter than most of you put together.

[Edited on 3-6-2003 by TheWanderer]

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
I feel its a waste of time for me write posts explaining things I have done in the past over & over.I have big problems with any other Republican or Democratic President, but Bush is just as blank as a fart.Don't take it so personal, unless AstroCreep is REALLY GW.Bush.

Hey !!! Hello!!! You were the one who questioned my right to an opinion!! Stay a little coherent anyway please.

Oh and BTW, my post were not neccasarily in support of the president or his party but just to rebuke all this idiot rhetoric about his intellect. I'm not even a member of his party ..as a matter of fact just the opposite. That doesn't mean I'm willing to fabricate my own little lies to make me feel better. i see whats happening to my party and the assumption that this guy isn't a threat is the chief cause. If he isn't such a threat, why the hell is he in office? and don't give me the same old crap we've been spewing for 2 years. Its not working, America ain't buying it. This negative attitude we've got is whats killing us and its whats lost us the house and senate. We must forget this negativity and give America something positive to vote for rather than attacking again and again with ludicrous false acussations. We must learn to deal with the issues instead of using personal attacks. America isn't as dumb as it once was and because of this little medium, information is readily at hand. It does not good to make accusations when someone can spend 5 minutes on google and get the facts. If your mentality continues to prevail, your looking at Bush for another 4 years. We must change and do it now. We need new leadership, Dashle has too much hatred and not enough interest in the wellbeing of the country. We are trying to keep the economy stalled to make it an election issue. People are seeing this. We should work to get it moving to take some credit for it instead of always going against issues just to disagree with the president. Now, we are going to have to push our candidate on the issue of raising taxes. Doesn't look like the work of an idiot to campaign managers does it? Until you become more versed in whats really going on and what its gonna take to win back America's trust, you and those like you will be the ones to continue to let your hatred keep this party in control.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
VOTE GREEN!!!!

XA
S

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's not just the way he speaks that makes people say he is stupid. He is a president who is very visible and interactive on the world stage, probably the most so since Regan, and yet he has a very poor grasp of international politics, diplomacy and handling of sensitive international issues.

Who can forget his infamous interview before he was elected where he could hardly name any world leaders?

"Who is the leader of Pakistan?"

"Oh, um, eh.. now that's General... um General General."

That's not poor public speaking or good 'ol folksy charm, that�s just plain ignorance from a man who is expected to take on the toughest job in world politics. If you went to a garage and the mechanic didn't even know what a crankshaft was, but he could tell you lots of anecdotes involving Evil Kenevel and a bucket of chicken, you could relate to the guy but you wouldn�t want him fixing your car would you?

You don't have a President in George Bush. You have the spokesman for Rumsfeld and Co.

Bush is the face and the name and the money and the brashness that is needed to get into the whitehouse. He is definitely not the brains, just a presentable mouthpiece.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
But I have seen quotes from people here that I don't agree with, but I rspect their free speech & opinion & IMO, Clinton was a great President.If you don't like it, thats YOUR problem.This board sways far to the right, so I doubt many here will agree with me,but I have seen Clinton speak & the respect he gets around the world & here is astounding!Oh & thought this was about Bush being Stupid, not about Clinton.Everytime Bush's intellect is questioned, out comes the Clinton bashing to distract us.You people REALLy need to let him go!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Vote Hunter S. Thompson in 2004...Bush on the other hand...I won't go there until I feel absolutely neccassery. I think the record setting anti-war protesters speak for themselves. He's a war-monger. He wanted to finish the war daddy didn't from the time he was elected. Until next time... Mahalo!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Exactly my point romantico, Clinton WAS a horrible president and you just proved it.

The respect he gained around the world, was from NOT getting rid of Saddam, was from NOT getting rid of Bin Laden when Sudan said "Here Clinton, take Bin Laden we don't want him anymore, he's nothing but trouble."

Bill Clinton built his faux popularity off of giving up our MORALS to the immoral and largely anti-semetic UN.

The UN has done nothing but support tin dictators for the past 50 years, starting smack dab with the SOVIET UNION....which one would think well maybe the Soviet Union forced their way in when they go Nukes but you look at the definate "USSR is right USA is wrong" attitude displayed in every UN action especially the Cuban Missile Crisis, you see that that is a false assumption.

Clinton Sold Out America.

Clinton Sold Out Americans!

Clinton Got Blow Jobs Under His Desk!!!

He disrespected America, and made us look like Pawns of the European Union.

When Europe whined for us to go in and get rid of Milosevich Clinton sure wasn't going to back down.

But when Sudan says HEY YOU IDIOT GET RID OF BIN LADEN HERE!

What does Clinton do? "No thanks there's no money in it!"

Clinton sold the naval ship yards on the west coast, to CHINA!!!!

TO CHINA!!!!

The old still opperational yards there now are in Chinese hands repairing their commercial fleets, what's next, are we just gonna allow Chinese bases all over America?

No because thank god for the 2 term limit and Bush.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by MoBXsiNN]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It fills me with delight when I see posts by supporters of Bush full of blind patriotism.
It honestly makes me smile from ear to ear.
The rubber faced illiterate idiot who has the eloquence of a chimp eating a banana is nothing but a muppet for the scheming fascist bastar*s that pull his strings.
The only reason he is in the Whitehouse is because he was put there by a corrupt government that has elections no more honest than the farcical charades that occur in African countries.
How wrong you are to support him.
You can't see/ don't want to see outside your box.
I look in and frown in bewilderment.
Don't believe your own hype.
You must question aggressive foreign policies.

September 1, 1939

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

one problem though bush jr. cannot wield a lightsaber as far al I know.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexus Panther
It fills me with delight when I see posts by supporters of Bush full of blind patriotism.
It honestly makes me smile from ear to ear.
The rubber faced illiterate idiot who has the eloquence of a chimp eating a banana is nothing but a muppet for the scheming fascist bastar*s that pull his strings.
The only reason he is in the Whitehouse is because he was put there by a corrupt government that has elections no more honest than the farcical charades that occur in African countries.
How wrong you are to support him.
You can't see/ don't want to see outside your box.
I look in and frown in bewilderment.
Don't believe your own hype.
You must question aggressive foreign policies.

September 1, 1939

Blind patriotism? Rubber-faced idiot?

You know, that shows which is the idiot, and not blind patriotism but blind hatred and politics.

As far as politics and country-running is concerned, Bush has done a great job, although I could punch him out over a couple-three issues.

Even though I disagree with him, I'm smart enough to not call him stupid or an idiot. In doing so, it would only show who is truly the stupid, idiotic and immature person.

I know Hillary is evil to the core and has a strong desire to destroy the America that should be, but I'd never call her stupid, nor would I call Bubba stupid, although he did more damage to the constitution than Shrub has even thought of doing - to date.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I love how the Clinton haters get so worked up! IMO, you are all wrong! Clinton gave us 8 wonderful years. We were SO MUCH better off 4 years ago than we are now.I have 2 bumper stickers that reads" Nobody died when Clinton lied" & "CLINTON,HELP US!I miss 8 years of peace & prosperity"Now, I'm not saying Clinton was a great husband, but I can seprate the two, a man, & a President.I'd rather have a sh*%&y husband as a president who's than a corrupt daddy's boy who's never been caught for his crimes & a MORON as a pResident.

Your not gonna change my mind & I'm not gonna change yours.Hers why I admire Clinton so much!

clinton4.nara.gov...

I think its just plain wrong to take away & ignore the good things CLinton has done.Your own blind rage has made you very ignorant towards the subject.I'm not a big fan of Reagan or Bush 41, but I must admit both men has done some good.I mean, its just plain facts that they have(still waiting for the Boy King George to do something!!)

I LOVE THE Bush/Emporer comparissons!! So very true!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Bush is intelligent enough to follow the instructions of his handlers.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
He's manipulated the democrats throughout his presidency in a fashoin that was awesome.

He's manipulated his voter base that is ingenious.

Oh, and he got his bachelors and masters from Harvard and Yale.

Anyone who thinks he's an idiot is merely looking in the mirror.

He got into Yale with a C- average.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join