It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren Wilson may be part of the Ku Klux Klan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Klan on one side Sharpton on the other 2 of the same except Sharpton doesn't pay his bills even while raking in money.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
anyone else read any more of the story...

As the world has awaited a decision from the primarily Caucasian Grand Jury on the fate of the embattled officer, the New Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, along with a group called Support Darren Wilson has been raising money for Wilson to reward him for doing “his job against the negro criminal.”

www.ifyouonlynews.com...

i cant copy that^^^^^^gonna see how deep the rabbit hole goes before posting more info

nice reporting....what a load

fuel to the fire

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

There is also a bounty on Wilson's head.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Anonymous claims, through their hacking of the Ku Klux Klan’s Twitter account and other Klan “properties,” that they have uncovered concrete ties between Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who shot unarmed African-American teenager Michael Brown over 100 days ago.

Anonymous Suggests Darren Wilson Tied To Ku Klux Klan, Promises More Info (SCREENSHOTS)

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

The Klan are just a bunch of cowards, so a man who would shoot an unarmed man as much as he did...is also a coward.

Now since there has been less evidence used before on ATS topics and used as definitive proof, it will interesting to see the Wilson fans come out in droves to save the good name of their hero..

The Klan are just a bunch of cowards, so a policeman who would shoot a thug who minutes before he assaulted the said LEO, stole Swisher cigars and grabbed the storeowner by the neck as much as he did...is also a coward.

There, fixed it for ya.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Before we convict him, can we seen credible evidence, and not via the computer? The problem these days, is with the right know how, anyone can appear to be in any group.

The entire Ferguson bit, like those before it, got blown way out of proportion and where we did not see the evidence.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: Ameilia

Well whatever the case it is pretty damn clear that Arcona is a grade A piece of s###. At this point I am reserving all judgement but it looks like they might crack this nut wide open. For Darren Wilson's sake, I hope he isn't a member of the klan things would go harder for him if he is. Either way, he is just as big a piece of s### in my opinion, not to mention a coward.

So he's a coward because he was defending himself from a 6'4" 270lb. thug who first assaulted him and tried to take his gun? Did Wilson grab a much smaller storeowner by the neck after stealing cigars? Who's the coward?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Why is it that there is always "more to come"? How come nobody can ever release something and just do it all at once without pussy footing around it? There is always a teaser or a convenient reason as to why someone can't show their cards, or post the proof.

I call BS until I see more than a tease.

And this isn't me taking up for the cop. I want justice to be served REGARDLESS of who it serves.

It's a tactic called "planting a seed". That's all they have to do is put the mere suggestion in the mind of a person craving revenge and the pool is tainted.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This explains why they(kkk) have been raising money for him. This will hit main stream media soon, its way to juicy to pass this up. What a huge joke we as a society are turning out to be.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Anon also said the ruling would be announced on the 12th. What's today's date again?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Anon also said the ruling would be announced on the 12th. What's today's date again?

They'll announce it Friday the 21st to divert the sheeple's attention when Obama uses Executve Action to grant amnesty to the illegals.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: Grovit

There is also a bounty on Wilson's head.

for real?
like a legit contract? who put it out

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Both of them are damn cowards. They both use intimidation and fear tactics to get what they want. Both of them are pieces of s###, but it doesn't matter because cowards and pieces of s### don't deserve to be gunned down in the street. I don't know what happened that day. I don't know why Wilson shot Brown, I just don't know. I don't pretend I know. I'm not a fool.

So he's a coward because he was defending himself from a 6'4" 270lb.

If he can't do his job without killing people maybe he should get another job... After all, what do the police carry LTL equipment for if they aren't going to bother to use it?

Arcona = piece of s###

Wilson = piece of s###

Brown = dead piece of s###

KKK = a whole pile of s###

I don't care if you don't like my opinion. It is mine and mine alone. I am the enemy of anyone that uses fear tactics to get what they want. So, in other words, pretty much everyone involved in this story that isn't just a regular ol' Ferguson citizen.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

damn. 5k for his location or 1k for location of close family...

its ok though...they only want to take his picture and ask him questions....theyre not gonna try to crack his head open or anything

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

well my (anonymous) sources tell me your a [SNIP] and like to [SNIP] (not really but just for illustrative purposes) funny how unsubstantiated claims can work and be said by any one with no proof.And are exactly the reasons that hearsay is not allowed in court cases.if they have the proof let them bring it up in court not the court of public opinion and baring that they can shut up about it.all this does is poke already tense situation and stoke the fires.

and oddly enough last time i checked as bad as the klan was it is not currently illegal to be a member although some officers have been let go over allegations of membership in the past so i think it will hinge on if it can be proven in a court of law

www.nbcnews.com...

In a summary of the causes for firing Henderson in March, the State Patrol said membership in the KKK “seriously compromised” Henderson’s ability to do his job. Henderson and the state troopers union appealed and, under its contract, went to binding arbitration, to get his job back. Arbitrator Paul J. Caffera, a New York lawyer, last week overturned the firing. He said Henderson was entitled to his First Amendment rights of free speech and that the state violated the troopers’ contract, in part when it fired Henderson “because of his association with the Knights Party ... and the Ku Klux Klan.” According to a copy of Caffera’s ruling, Henderson was interviewed by a patrol captain in February. He confirmed he had been a member of the Knights Party since June 2004 and made postings on its members-only Web site while off-duty. Joined KKK after wife left him Henderson also said he had joined the KKK, according to the arbitrator’s report. He did so, he said, for two reasons: His wife had “divorced him for a minority” and the KKK gave him an avenue to vent his frustration.
so in this case they could not legally fire him just for being in the KKK as odd as that sounds
FYI Frack the klan and any kind of their ilk not fans my self but even bigots alleged or otherwise have rights.

TLDR its not what you know but what you can prove in a court of law

edit on 11/20/2014 by kosmicjack because: removed insulting/offensive content

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It truly is funny watching everyone...say "wait for the facts", "Innocent until proven guilty"..etc.

It is from the same people defending Wilson, who are in the next breath...convicting Brown and making statements such attacking, trying to take the gun, drugged up and whatever else they can come up with without actually knowing what happened.

So it is OK to not convict Wilson until all the facts are in but it is also OK to condemn Brown without all of the facts.

Good job....your racism doesn't show at all..

edit on 19-11-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I think I'll wait for screen shots before commenting.

Nice find. Could make for an interesting thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Brown was shot because Wilson feared for his own life. I wonder why he didn't just stay in his vehicle when Brown ran?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

The facts thus far (the real facts--the type that hold up in court and sway juries, not sketchy eye-witness accounts) show that Wilson was attacked, in his cruiser, and that he was firing in self-defense. He is innocent until proven guilty by a court of his peers. Brown had just committed a "strong-arm" robbery minutes prior to the confrontation with Wilson and was shown to have marijuana in his system. I had many friends who smoked weed in high school--it doesn't always make big guys a "gentle giant."

So, as it stands, the evidence shows a drugged up thief assaulting an officer in his cruiser, the officer getting out of his cruiser because he had every right to apprehend Brown for the assault AND the robbery/assault committed in the store, and had to fire in self-defense as Brown came toward him.

Your ignorance of the legal system is astounding--Wilson did not shoot an "unarmed man," he appears to have shot an aggressive, assaulting, thieving drug user because he had to neutralize a threat. Your tired, pathetic narrative of the "unarmed man" crap is incorrect--once you use your fists in an assault, you are armed with your fists. If you slam someone's head repeatedly into the concrete, you are armed with the concrete. If you hit someone with your car, your are armed with that vehicle.

Please, take some time to really understand the law and the facts that are known in this case (and how facts work in a court of law as it pertains to guilt and conviction). Use your brain and realize that "possible" links to garbage groups like the KKK does not make Wilson a racist--your little coward group "Anonymous" knows that, and the fact they didn't release any real proof is quite telling.

This whole entire OP is sad--why try to enflame emotions when they are already emflamed enough? You brought no facts to the table, just accusations, and then implied that anyone who disagreed with your accusations is a Wilson supporter. Your tactics are juvenile and transparent.

Really...There are no facts that state Brown was going for his gun. Oh and you use the old " I got a friend" ploy to claim weed makes people aggressive..common amongst your kind.

You brought no facts to the table, just accusations, and then implied that anyone who disagreed with your accusations is a Wilson supporter. Your tactics are juvenile and transparent.

So where are yours.

You are stating the following are facts :
that Brown attacked and tried to take Wilson's gun

Now prove it. Also prove that marijuana in Brown's system caused him to react aggressively.

Saying I know this person and that person is not proof of anything..just that those people react aggressively on weed.

Do you or anyone know how Brown's mind and body would react to having marijuana in his system?

Of course not...it is just better to label Brown a drugged up thug who attacked a police officer.

Here is my theory.

Wilson confronted Brown...called him over..words were exchanged. Wilson (coward that he is) pulls out weapon out of fear and fires. Brown sees gun and attempts to shield himself blocking with hand.Gets hit and runs....Wilson gets out of vehicle...starts to shoot at Brown.

Brown stops and turn, assumes that Wilson would stop shooting once he see Brown give up...but Wilson does not stop and continues to shoot at Brown..hits him..Brown starts to fall forward or bend over due to being hit...Wilson fires more and bullets enter him in that position.

See that theory makes more sense than..Wilson stopped Brown..Brown attack Wilson and tries to take gun....unsuccessful so he flees but he stops to turn around and bull rush the cop...

edit on 19-11-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

See that theory makes more sense than..Wilson stopped Brown..Brown attack Wilson and tries to take gun....unsuccessful so he flees but he stops to turn around and bull rush the cop...

makes more sense cause you say so?
thats not how it works..

my theory is that the cop rolled up close to/near brown and brown freaked out cause he thought he was about to get popped for the crime he just committed.
now, wilson did not know at the time that brown had just done that but brown didnt know, that wilson didnt know...you follow?
brown flips out...does whatever cause he thinks he is gonna get busted and well, bye bye brown.

thats my theory for now....subject to change

brown did just commit a crime
brown had been arrested before
it is not unlikely that he would bug out in fear of getting busted

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join