It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren Wilson may be part of the Ku Klux Klan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Anonymous claims, through their hacking of the Ku Klux Klan’s Twitter account and other Klan “properties,” that they have uncovered concrete ties between Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who shot unarmed African-American teenager Michael Brown over 100 days ago.

Anonymous Suggests Darren Wilson Tied To Ku Klux Klan, Promises More Info (SCREENSHOTS)

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

The Klan are just a bunch of cowards, so a man who would shoot an unarmed man as much as he did...is also a coward.

Now since there has been less evidence used before on ATS topics and used as definitive proof, it will interesting to see the Wilson fans come out in droves to save the good name of their hero..

edit on 19-11-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

What a bunch of crap with no proof. Proof will be provided 'later' is BS - it shouldn't even be mentioned if proof isn't provided on the spot.

I especially love the Tweet (at link provided in the OP) stating a teaser can't be provided.

Edit: for clarity, I'm criticizing Anon, not the repost here.
edit on 11/19/14 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well this should bring the house down for sure.

But I doubt it's true.

They would have washed all the references and possibilities by now.

Still remotely possible however.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Will wait for more info. Wouldn't be surprised if he has ties to it. Prior employment in a PD that had racial issues, and was shut down for it, isn't going to show well for him. Though, nor surprised if it turns out to not be true as there's a lot of heated tension going on now, looking for sources.
edit on 19-11-2014 by dreamingawake because: sp

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i really must have a sick sense of humor because IF this is true i will laugh my ass off

link   
Why is it that there is always "more to come"? How come nobody can ever release something and just do it all at once without pussy footing around it? There is always a teaser or a convenient reason as to why someone can't show their cards, or post the proof.

I call BS until I see more than a tease.

And this isn't me taking up for the cop. I want justice to be served REGARDLESS of who it serves.

link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Well whatever the case it is pretty damn clear that Arcona is a grade A piece of s###. At this point I am reserving all judgement but it looks like they might crack this nut wide open. For Darren Wilson's sake, I hope he isn't a member of the klan things would go harder for him if he is. Either way, he is just as big a piece of s### in my opinion, not to mention a coward.

(post by hounddoghowlie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
" "Anon Cop Watch,” an account associated with the hacktivists tweeted, “After studying leaked documents, I am confident I can like Darren Wilson directly to the Ancona family.” " from op source, which has too many ads to believe imo. Where are these leaked documents so we can review ourself. Anyone can claim they are ANON and have hacked/secret documents, give me a reputable source and I will listen. Till then it's just hearsay
edit on 02411201411am by 024nona because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Anonymous suggests ....

That's all I needed to see. Anonymous is useless. And 'suggests' is just inflammatory guessing. And that mysterious 'more later' is just to tantalize people who buy it so they'll keep coming back to the site and the writer can try to remain relevant or in the spotlight.

I could easily say this .... "anonymous source suggests black man killed in Ferguson was member of Black Panthers. More information to come." My 'suggestion' would have just as much credibility as Anonymous. ZERO.

I'll just wait for the actual facts to come out via the Grand Jury statements. I learned from the Zimmerman situation not to trust all the junk that people were putting out.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I have it on good authority that the particular party that claims this is actually a member of the Democratic Underground and is trying to instigate violence to further the progressive cause. What a amateur attempt. LOL

Sounds to me like something they would do. You know?...those darned founders of the KKK, the Democrats. The same people who love to declare guilt and innocence due to the color of skin, rather than the facts?

I'm not surprised to find out if this is true, because I know it is.

"Pull your Pants up!, Don't Loot!"

I've got my popcorn ready. But I have a feeling that once again, the proggies will be disappointed and not much will come out of Ferguson.

And I have to ask why is it that people jump at the chance to hero worship criminal thugs when their actions seem to catch up with them? It must be a GTA mentality type of thing.
edit on 19-11-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

So the people you attempt to provoke have made their minds up about the case (based upon?) but you in your wonderful, insightfulness, you know exactly who to blame on something you read from a very dubious message on the internet?

I think in these here parts that is called trolling, and trolling at its most obvious.

edit on 19-11-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Wow, talk about a smear campaign. It won't matter if it's true or not, it will still rile up the already angry Ferguson people. I hope Wilson can sue for libel.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Has ANON ever gotten anything right?

Serious question.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yeah, sure sure.

Hey, he did shoot someone attacking him. A person that stole from a store where the owner tried to stop him.

Yeah, SO much KKK involved.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Wow, talk about a smear campaign. It won't matter if it's true or not, it will still rile up the already angry Ferguson people. I hope Wilson can sue for libel.

thats right..
an accusation/suggestion of this will be enough to get all those peaceful, law abiding protestors riled up....

the fit is really gonna hit the shan now

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
Has ANON ever gotten anything right?

Serious question.

Actually one thing. They appeared to help with a child molester sting online.

However, for the most part they appear pretty harmless annoyance for most people and organizations on their list.

Darren Wilson better watch it now since Anon is on his case, they just might DDOS his computer to prevent him from going to his facebook account. The Horror.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Darren Wilson may be part of the Ku Klux Klan

Anonymous may be a government pair organization.

See how easy that works, maybes don't get the bills paid.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

The Klan are just a bunch of cowards, so a man who would shoot an unarmed man as much as he did...is also a coward.

Hmmm...speaking of cowardice, would someone who posts information from a group called "Anonymous" under a pseudonym on a faceless website that concerns "possible ties" fall under that definition? I leave that for others to decide.

Look, I'm no "fan" of Wilson or Brown, but I am a fan of waiting until facts come out before I make decisions (I am a trained paralegal, so it's how I work).

The facts thus far (the real facts--the type that hold up in court and sway juries, not sketchy eye-witness accounts) show that Wilson was attacked, in his cruiser, and that he was firing in self-defense. He is innocent until proven guilty by a court of his peers. Brown had just committed a "strong-arm" robbery minutes prior to the confrontation with Wilson and was shown to have marijuana in his system. I had many friends who smoked weed in high school--it doesn't always make big guys a "gentle giant."

So, as it stands, the evidence shows a drugged up thief assaulting an officer in his cruiser, the officer getting out of his cruiser because he had every right to apprehend Brown for the assault AND the robbery/assault committed in the store, and had to fire in self-defense as Brown came toward him.

Your ignorance of the legal system is astounding--Wilson did not shoot an "unarmed man," he appears to have shot an aggressive, assaulting, thieving drug user because he had to neutralize a threat. Your tired, pathetic narrative of the "unarmed man" crap is incorrect--once you use your fists in an assault, you are armed with your fists. If you slam someone's head repeatedly into the concrete, you are armed with the concrete. If you hit someone with your car, your are armed with that vehicle.

Please, take some time to really understand the law and the facts that are known in this case (and how facts work in a court of law as it pertains to guilt and conviction). Use your brain and realize that "possible" links to garbage groups like the KKK does not make Wilson a racist--your little coward group "Anonymous" knows that, and the fact they didn't release any real proof is quite telling.

This whole entire OP is sad--why try to enflame emotions when they are already emflamed enough? You brought no facts to the table, just accusations, and then implied that anyone who disagreed with your accusations is a Wilson supporter. Your tactics are juvenile and transparent.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What a joke. Looks like they are really getting desperate since it appears he will not be indicted.

And since we all agree the klan is a horrible organization.Do you guys not see the black panthers are just as dangerous and have similar ideas when it comes to white people?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join