It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polar Vortex to Blast 200 Million People With Arctic Air

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
According to the blog climate depot, the Antarctic has the most sea ice ever! and the Antarctic is going into the summer down there!

The sea is warmer, melt from the ice (freshwater) is desalinating the surface. This makes the surface more likely to freeze at higher temperatures. In addition the change in weather patterns due to warming is causing a change in wind direction which affects how ice on the surface forms. That's it in a nutshell short enough for the limited attention span of the denier.....

What we are witnessing is an increase in AREA of ice but the VOLUME is decreasing.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OK, we live in an area that averages -6 C in January, where often snow arrives just before Christmas and it rains throughout December.

Now, its not even December, but we have this very cold artificially cold temperature, -18.

The thing is, I was paying attention last year and every time that cold temperature that violates our weather for this region, came in, there was an incredibly weird FOG. One that everyone noticed and talked about and talked about how strangely cold it was, and within a day, the temperatures would plummet.

In fact, with the Fog was a very strong wind.

And all those things add up to Silver Nitrate Cloud Seeding. Maybe a bad mix with their depleted uranium even as I certainly don't trust the demons in training running our world.

When you research articles about cloud seeing, winds, tornado's and hurricanes come along with that technology.

Not to mention poisoning the environment, possibly changing climate long term, trying to promote ice age. Destroying farms and crops and agenda 21 type plot against humanity.

Vineyards and soft fruit like we have here, not good, let me tell ya!

I am livid.

This year, same thing. We just had this really storm force windy Fog, and we live in narrow valleys that meet, the meeting of the winds. So the wind just funnels down. But the winds associated with the fogs are really bad.

And then the temperature drops to temps that we never see here. These are arctic temperatures.

I want them in jail, all the asshats behind this.

In addition, we noted the snow behind our place. The trees are casting a blue shadow. Very medium tone blue akin to this color:

That is probably silver nitrate and maybe some cadmium or radioactive blue thrown in.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Canadian prairie provinces are reaching extreme levels of cold early this year..
We had a couple of days of blizzard conditions, even a bunch of gas plants shut down because the tanker trucks were told to just park and hunker down for a day. It's nice that their bunks in the trucks are quite cozy.

Yesterday was -39 C, windchill -46.
Today, only -32 and the ice melted from the inside of the windows

Clear blue skies here in the north
Everything looks clean and white now

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The prairies do get cold , but this is extreme for the interior of Canada as well. Relatives living in Alberta, and the extreme going on is akin to the Tundra's or something far north.

Here we are in a mild climate, with vineyards and having temperatures fall damages the cherries and grapes. And its unheard of in this area.

Its like they're literally trying to introduce massive scarcity and crop failures and depopulate as if they want to OWN IT ALL.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: TDawgRex

Apparently they think they can legislate Nature.

Yep and we still can't accurately predict the weather either (well not in the UK we can't). Looking forward to the usual flurry of weather warnings and news headlines as snowmageddon approaches and the dusty covers of our 100 years of weather data gets consulted.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The Polar Vortex is still with us and this thread deserves to be resurrected. Temperatures outrageously and persistently low in E.Canada. -25C every day, day after day, it hardly ever lets up. I'm used to the cold, but this is relentless. I think a lot of people are going do die up here this year. If this becomes a trend, I wonder if life will remain tenable in North N.America. And yeah, I think it's global warming causing it. It's increasing extremes of weather. If precipitation increases and temperatures stay low, then expect glaciation.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ScreenBogey
I was surprised to wake up to -9 this morning in S.Michigan.I think coldest yet this winter.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join