It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE Experience Meeting Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I would like to share an experience I had about 12 years ago.

I am now comfortable sharing this experience.
It took me a long time to get on terms with it.

Before you continue you must know about me that I've had many OBE experiences since early childhood, and as some ATS members here know, I have also the talent of reading tarot cards ( my grandmother taught me) and having visions.

I've always believed in the spiritual, have seen many spirits growing up, and have always known how to avoid a bad situation before it happened.

I feel like now is the time to come forward after being here on ATS for 4 + years, to finally share my E.T. related experience. I've read many threads here in the past and know how members who post their personal experiences get made fun of, but you know what?
I'm 34, I've had to live with this secret for so many years, so I feel it is time I share it.

This experience happened 12 years ago.

I had an OBE once, which was very different, where I found myself having an OBE and was on a spaceship which was invisible to earth, yet we were there looking down on earth, and the beings told me how there was too much war on the planet, and that I as a sensitive surely have noticed, and that they are not here to interfere but observe.
And they even told me how they had the technology to remain unseen to us.
They also told me how they've been talking to many people who will listen about how we are becoming more and more aggressive, and also at the same time destroying our planet.

There were 3 different looking aliens in my OBE experience: the typical greys, which seemed to be operating the craft, then fair skinned beings and darker skinned beings , the fair skinned ones were talking to me.

I've had OBE's since early childhood, and even out into space, but it was the first time I found myself in a spaceship.

They told me they weren't here to intervene, only observe, and only, I repeat only intervene if something severe happened.

They also considered us very intelligent beings, and most of us very spiritual, but said that a lot of humans still had a long way to go.
Then they showed me what could happen if WWIII ever broke out, and I saw the nuclear explosion from space. It scared me so much I zapped right back into my body.

That was the only OBE I ever had with them.

I've had various visions, and my family has generations of seers, but this still shocked me to my core.
I never wish to see them again. Not because they were scary, they weren't, but what they showed to me was.

But I'm just another witness with no proof.
Just sharing my 2 cents.
I've never met any other aliens, only those on the spaceship, and it was only that one time, but it was enough to make me believe.

I guess it's one of those things that you simply have to experience to believe it.

Ps: I don't know if it helps but I have Irish/German/Hungarian ancestry.

Now I have never met an alien in person/ body only in this one OBE, but it changed my view on them forever.

I don't know anything about Roswell, or aliens on earth, etc., but I do know they exist.

Would you care to share your stories?
I for sure would never make fun of you.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So, if, as you say, you haven't any evidence to your claims, how can you be certain as to the authenticity of them? Certainly if someone you never met knocked on your door and told you that they would be back in 3 days to give you a million dollars, you wouldn't rush right out and buy a new car, so what was it about your experience that made you believe that it was an authentic alien encounter and not something more mundane, like a dream or hallucination?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
So, if, as you say, you haven't any evidence to your claims, how can you be certain as to the authenticity of them? Certainly if someone you never met knocked on your door and told you that they would be back in 3 days to give you a million dollars, you wouldn't rush right out and buy a new car, so what was it about your experience that made you believe that it was an authentic alien encounter and not something more mundane, like a dream or hallucination?

If you had OBE's all your life, you would know the difference between a dream, lucid dream, and an OBE.
Once you know the difference, it all becomes clear to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

So then, what is the appreciable difference?

Do you also suffer from hallucinations? If not, how do you know it isn't a hallucination?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

If you had OBE's all your life, you would know the difference between a dream, lucid dream, and an OBE.
Once you know the difference, it all becomes clear to you.

If you need definitions for those terms, well google is your friend.
I've decided to share my experience, not give a lesson on OBE.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Your response shows only your lack of knowledge on the subject.
I'm trying to say this as politely as possible, please educate yourself.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

No need to be rude, I am simply asking you to continue to share your experience by asking pointed questions about them.

How do you quantify your OBE? Have you gained outwardly interdependently verifiable information from any of your OBEs? If not, how can you be certain that these OBEs are not simply manifestations of your own subconscious?
edit on 3-11-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hi,

wow, a very special oobe you had!
I am like you, had oobe's since very early childhood.

I didn't believe in ETs and UFOs until I was 12 years old and saw a small egg/saucer shaped UFO outside my balcony window and the same night had a physical encounter with 2 ETs.

after that things began happening, though it's not an every day thing. It can take years between encounters (especilly physical encounters) and months/weeks between astral/oobe experiences.

Physical encounters are not very common.

ETs has shown me things that will/might happen on Earth, warned me about things, shared information and our history. They are very concerned about us and what we are doing to the Planet and each other. They teach us and inspire us to become better people to ourselves, others and all life.

I've had 90% good experiences but also some not so good.

-- anyways, for your own good, do not respond to people who want you to proof things, it will end in a bad cycle on this thread.

It's like when your parents tell you how to handle a bully. If you ignore the bully and don't give in to his/hers hate, they'll get bored and go away to pick on someone else.
--

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No need to be rude, I am simply asking you to continue to share your experience by asking pointed questions about them.

How do you quantify your OBE? Have you gained outwardly interdependently verifiable information from any of your OBEs? If not, how can you be certain that these OBEs are not simply manifestations of your own subconscious?

If you read all of my post, you'd know there were no witnesses. It was an OBE.
No , I do not take drugs. ( I am against any form of drugs.)
No, I do not hallucinate.
I am - thankfully- a very healthy person.
I have the occasional beer every once in a while, so sew me, I'm Canadian.
I was completely sober and resting at the time of my OBE 12 years ago.

Geesh, this is why I don't post on this forum, now I remember. I should've just shut my mouth and stuck to art.

edit on 3/11/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spazze

Thank you Spazze,
I've been warned of that before.

You are right.

I'm actually feeling so sorry right now, that I made this thread. It was a big mistake.
I should have kept the experience to myself.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry if you feel that I am attacking you for posting, but you really do need to develop a thicker skin if you are going to share unsubstantiated stories outside of The Gray Area. The reason for my questioning is that of getting to the larger picture.

For instance, you say you saw a nuclear blast from space. Any details about that? What continent was the blast over? Was it in summer or winter? You would be able to tell based on the topography of the planet and whether or not the northern hemisphere was covered in snow.

How did the polar icecaps look? Were they completely melted, or was your vision close enough to our current time that global warming hasn't progressed to that point yet.

Not everyone that challenges your claims are attacking you. Some of us are simply looking at a much bigger picture than your limited paradigm is allowing for.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I'm sorry if you feel that I am attacking you for posting, but you really do need to develop a thicker skin if you are going to share unsubstantiated stories outside of The Gray Area. The reason for my questioning is that of getting to the larger picture.

For instance, you say you saw a nuclear blast from space. Any details about that? What continent was the blast over? Was it in summer or winter? You would be able to tell based on the topography of the planet and whether or not the northern hemisphere was covered in snow.

How did the polar icecaps look? Were they completely melted, or was your vision close enough to our current time that global warming hasn't progressed to that point yet.

Not everyone that challenges your claims are attacking you. Some of us are simply looking at a much bigger picture than your limited paradigm is allowing for.

Actually, as crazy as it may seem I saw several blasts. One in the middle east, and then one in north America, and another one in Europe before I decided to zapp back into my body .

I've been here for many years, I've got a thick skin. Oh, and welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You shouldn't be, it's good for other people to read other peoples experiencers with ETs (and other subjects of course) it can help them.

We just have to learn to block out all the people who wants to pull someone down.
It is a sensetive subject and many people do pick on people who had experiences with ETs. (they are probably jelous
) Everyone who had experiences, paranormal, ETs (physical and non physical) KNOWS why and that there will never be any proof. And even if there were... it's never good enough.

To be honest, that's why I never have and never will start my own thread on my own experiences, it's still very emotional to me due to all the bs I had to deal with from adults and other children growing up.
But I come here because I love to read other peoples experiences and to share some of mine if I feel it's relative.

We just must ignore some of those who wants to derail the subject.

There will come more people with amazing experiences they would like to share and the subject will take a life on its own.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

First I want to thank you for sharing your experience. I have never had any contacts with them, although I have seen them on several occasions. Always had others with me that seen them too, never got any pics. Once we had a crop circle in the back of our farm. Again this was 15 years ago so no pics of that either. I do question what I saw but then again others seen the same thing. None of us talk about it due to ridicule from others.

That is my only experiences and I find it really interesting when others have made contact.
edit on 3-11-2014 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Actually, as crazy as it may seem I saw several blasts. One in the middle east, and then one in north America, and another one in Europe before I decided to zapp back into my body .

Well, I don't know what to believe now.

First, you said you saw a single blast and it scared you so much that you zapped back to your body. Now you are saying it was 3 blasts. Three blasts, mind you, on opposite sides of the planet from each other.

I'm sorry, but your story has lost a lot of credibility in my eyes.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Seriously? With those blasts I did not have time to observe the polar caps.
I was busy looking at the explosions.
I am not going to make stuff up to satisfy you, sorry, not my style.
I've shared my experience, believe it or not, your choice.

I've met aliens, saw the possible future if we continue this way, big wars, then I zapped back into my body.

I do not have any other information.

The blasts happened all at the same time.
I did not see any specific countries, I was too far, only saw regions. It just seemed like one big kaboom.
I saw middle east, north America and Europe, could have been any countries , but I can't tell.
edit on 3/11/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your experience, its not easy to come forward and share things like this.

What did the light and dark skinned beings look like? Were they similar looking to the greys or completely different?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What an experience that must have been! I've secretly been hoping to meet some aliens during an OBE. I've seen some very strange entities but never aliens. There are times when right as I get OBE I start literally flying in to space. It's like I'm being pulled and there's nothing that can be done to stop it other than going back in to my body. I've wondered what that's all about, if it's alien related.

There was one time I was OBE and opened a door to a long hallway that had a door to the right and to the left, I chose the right door and it led to a public bathroom. There was this thing in there that was peeking out over the top of one of the stalls, it was kind of a pinky beige color, hairless and not human. "He" (couldn't really tell but the energy felt male) looked to be about 6'5 and then opened the stall door, he didn't have a body. It moved like a head attached to a body but floating in the air. He was very kind, not scary at all, just looked frightening.

The last OBE I had I was looking at myself in the mirror and about to go through the mirror when I saw myself standing behind myself. I turned around and I was gone, it felt mischievous. That was weird.

Love OBE stories.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: longy9999

Thanks for sharing your experience, its not easy to come forward and share things like this.

What did the light and dark skinned beings look like? Were they similar looking to the greys or completely different?

The greys looked like how we see them in movies.

The fairs looked neon white but like us, and the dark ones looked like hispanics.
Please don't call me racist now, I'm only giving a description.

Both darker skinned and lighter skinned were a lot taller than me and thinner too. They were at least 180 cm tall.
I'm 160 cm , 57kg. so normal weight and height.

There was 1 light skinned woman and man , both same hight, about 180cm tall. and another woman and man , dark skinned, also about one head taller than me.

I saw 3 greys operating the craft. They were shorter than me, about a head shorter, and grey. They didn't even take notice of me. They seemed busy with the spaceship.

I also have to mention that there was another human being there, a male, I've never met him, but he was listening to them too. (Looked European, short, little fat, and dark hair, he looked just as confused as I did. )

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

There is absolutely no way to prove they're real, but they are. Until you actually have one and are standing over your body while out of your body, it's a hard thing to grasp. My husband never believed in them until I told him about conversations I had heard between him and other people that I should not have been able to hear. They are not hallucinations.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join