It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin police deploy armored vehicle over dog poop dispute, SWAT team executes dog

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I like the Texas solution. Charge the guy with felony cruelty to animals, and give him the out to decertify permanently, or face trial with the sentence being to general population if it's proven.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

So now I know I can take a dump in your yard and you won't do anything about it. You'll just "get over it".

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
My heart breaks watching this video.....and no words can really express the outrage I feel......

People need to stop involving the police in petty disputes and mind their own damm business !! Nearly any situation will be made far worse by calling the police, especially now a days.....sigh.....

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anton74

Ya cause that little ankle bitter would have been a HUGE threat to the swat team.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Anyone asking why SWAT was there and why it was all over dog poop - have you read the whole story?
It's not literally 'dog pooped and SWAT were called', like the original post suggests..

racinecountyeye.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Exactly, the OP was intentionally deceptive with its wording.

(post by Cito removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Worries me how many sheep just go with it. I was absolutely disgusted at first (and still am sad that the dog suffered), but 5 minutes of basic research painted a very different picture.

Why do people that hate cops so much and want to expose them for being vicious find it necessary to lie so much to make a point?
I find it odd.... Seems to happen for a lot of other topics too..

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'd hate to see a real emergency.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cito

Are you seriously advocating killing cops???

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seeker Mom
I'd hate for that woman to be my neighbor after she caused my dog to get shot over a silly pile of poo.

My response would undoubtedly be worthy of a Lifetime movie screenplay. What a b!tch!!

The blame for this falls squarely on the neighbor. The woman and her husband tried to settle this with him. They didn't just run and call the cops. The neighbor threatened THEM when they asked him to clean up his dog's mess. He had no respect for them and it is his fault that he threatened the cops with his dog and then sent the dog out. Yes, it looks like they over reacted but so did he. If he would have had some respect for his neighbors, this never would have happened. If he would have cleaned up after his dog, this never would have happened. Your anger is completely mis-directed in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Wow, how about you guys read the link.
He told cops he was going to have his dog attack them, then let the dog out. If I were a officer I woulda blown that dog away.

Those who question why the dog was shot, should learn how to read a link.
Disgusting.

edit on 5-11-2014 by Frexmil2 because: Poor gramer

edit on 5-11-2014 by Frexmil2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Frexmil2

thank god you are not an officer. If the guy said he was going to send his 4 year old kid out to attack you would you have blown the kid away too?

edit on 5-11-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Its the title from the link......

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It is plain to see that the dog was resisting arrest.

Wolves and Sheeple

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

And? Perhaps the author of this thread should have researched it just a tad more.

Are you seriously comparing a 4 year old to a kid? Do you really believe they would have shot a 4 year old? You sound ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Its the title from the link......

But let's be fair - your own words were:

Omg this is just stupid, Wisconsin police sent in an armored vehicle and swat team to deal with a domestic dispute over a dog pooping on a lawn.

And assuming you know the whole story I don't see you attempting to put it in perspective in your OP?

Put it this way, when I first read your OP and watched the video I was going to post about how disgusting it was and that even I (someone who tries to see things from all angles and fairly) could not excuse this as it was disgusting.. However when I researched it before jumping in I saw I would have been as guilty as anyone else that just blindly follows without looking.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

Why the hell did they have to shoot the dog????

Because all cops in general are STUPID money hungry corrupt unlawful hired stooges for the Elite who should all be dropped in the middle of the ocean without any life preserver.

Yeah, I'm harsh but so far, the majority of all cops haven't proven me wrong - Just check the daily local news.

It's the same reason we cannot have our weed legalized everywhere - The FEDS give local law enforcment federal money to catch pot users and put them in jail wasting tax payers dollars, ruining lives clogging up the jail system with non violent offenders of stupid pot laws that should never have been enacted - BUT the worst thing is :

The cops would rather chase pot smokers all day and get federal money for it than to INVESTIGATE, CATCH and PROSECUTE -- All the CORRUPT POLITICIANS AND CORPORATE BIG BUSINESS CROOKS -- those cops work for.

Why? Because COPS are NOT here to Uphold Laws. Cops are here Only to do as they are told with no origional thought for true Justice - Don't believe me? When is the last time you saw a cop try to arrest a crooked politician or corporate big wig? You never hear about these on the news.
edit on 5-11-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: formatting

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think we all know that the man who owned the dog was responsible for the SWAT team being there. That said none of us know, nor will we ever know, what words were said between the 2 men at his door. There are situations where, at least in my state, that his actions with the machete would be justified. There's just no way to know for sure without an audio recording. That said, once the police arrived the man screwed up by barricading himself in his home instead of speaking to them.

I've also seen no evidence that this dog posed a threat to the SWAT team that justified lethal force. The officer is responsible for his bullets and if he used lethal force without justification then it is cruelty to animals.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Do you really believe they would have shot a 4 year old? You sound ridiculous.

No, YOU sound ridiculous.

7-year old, Aiyana Stanley-Jones, was shot in the head, sleeping on her couch, by a SWAT team, in 2010 AND the cop was able to dodge a involuntary manslaughter charge as well:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-11-2014 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join