It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin police deploy armored vehicle over dog poop dispute, SWAT team executes dog

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Omg this is just stupid, Wisconsin police sent in an armored vehicle and swat team to deal with a domestic dispute over a dog pooping on a lawn.

During the commotion a small dog runs out, sees the cops , TURNS AROUND AND STARTS RUNNING THE OTHER WAY and the cops still effing shoot him..

Absolutely no threat to anyone and they still shot him.

link

he police chief in Racine, Wisconsin has promised an internal review after a bizarre neighborhood dispute ended with a SWAT team killing a family pet.

Resident Kim Polk told WITI that it all began when a neighborhood man’s dog had crapped in her yard on Saturday afternoon.

“His dog proceeded to soil my grass and I asked him you are going to pick that up because I don’t want that sitting on my grass,” Polk recalled.

Why the hell did they have to shoot the dog????

edit on 3-11-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

All those big strong armored men all scared of that little baby puppy! I can't find words!

+51 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

These just get more wild by the day. Remember folks, this will never happen to you. America is not a fascist state. Go back to sleep.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

That is your question? Why did they have to deploy SWAT and armored cars for this? Unless the dog's poop was a biological hazard, or produced too much methane gas.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore with morons (the swat) like this running around.

link   
Bahahaha! This is just getting surreal

+13 more 
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

All those big strong armored men all scared of that little baby puppy! I can't find words!

It makes me think they would have shot a kid if he ran out right there.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Threatening someone with a weapon and then threatening the police is more than a domestic dispute..

Sad about the dog though.

+20 more 
link   
a reply to: Skada

Why? Because they are sending messages to the public that they will kill over dog poop or a home garden or even no reason at all. Imagine what they'll do if you rebel. Fascism is here to stay most likely. We missed the window of opportunity.

link   
What a waste of tax dollars. A swat team to kill a dog. That's on top of the insanity.

+12 more 
link   
I'd hate for that woman to be my neighbor after she caused my dog to get shot over a silly pile of poo.

My response would undoubtedly be worthy of a Lifetime movie screenplay. What a b!tch!!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

That is your question? Why did they have to deploy SWAT and armored cars for this? Unless the dog's poop was a biological hazard, or produced too much methane gas.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore with morons (the swat) like this running around.

I was just putting all the other stupid shyt aside and asking ..Why did they have to shoot the dog?

They might be able to try and justify everything else but why the hell did they have to shoot the dam dog?

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
WHY, WHY, WHY. That is all I keep asking myself. Ok a dog craps on a lawn, is it worth a bullet, or how a bout 9 cops, there own K-9 thats probably going to crap on the callers lawn anyways. This is just more police militarized, in order to show power in the police. To me its just a bunch of cowards, all hundled together, This is about as ridiculous as it gets
edit on 3-11-2014 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The dog is running away wagging it's tail and the trigger happy incompetent police still kill it. What in the world is going on.........Really why are the police acting like this. The police no longer protect and serve. Maybe they should not be allowed to carry weapons anymore.

Rational good police officers need to step up and speak out in mass. Crap like this is giving all cops a bad name. I think the police union is stopping this from happening. Maybe the police should not have a union and than good cops can speak out openly. Or the union could change and allow this to happen.
edit on 3-11-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here are some comment from the police chief:

“On a personal level, I am saddened over the loss of a domestic pet that more than likely, had no malice against anyone,”

“Officers, who for over three hours were focused on peacefully resolving this crisis through dialogue, were now forced to deal with the distraction and unpredictability of having the subject’s dog moving through the scene of this active encounter at a critical time.”

So basically they shot and killed the dog for tactical purposes. He admits there was no threat from the dog and anyone who watches the video can clearly see the tiny dog would pose no threat to individuals in tactical gear or otherwise. It's simply disgusting how so many in law enforcement have such disregard for life.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sounds as though the police actually escalated the situation by using a swat team.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
As I said before, cops are just itching to use their guns for any reason now. They see cops getting away with murder and abuse around the Nation and they just want to shoot something, anything while they can.

It's their opportunity to use the weapon on their hip with no repercussions to see what it feels like to shoot in public and instill fear in the populace.

Cowards.

Peace

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Sounds as though the police actually escalated the situation by using a swat team.

The SWAT team was there because the man threatened to kill the cops.

FYI folks, the dog was let out in the hopes that it would attack the police.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That's total overkill and inexcusable. Can't adults solve their problems through normal means? Especially considering it's dog feces.

No need to send a team and shoot a dog. The police have no regard for the lives of humans and animals, this case is just another example.

+5 more 
link   
This is serious parallel universe stuff.
What the hell is going on?

What threat was that small pet to the fully riot armoured SWAT?

You need to sort sort this out and fast America,you are falling into the darkness fast.
I don't say this because of that poor dog,but because this video encompasses all that is wrong with your society.
All that paramilitary deathsquad response over a dog poop on lawn dispute?
Over KILL KILL KILL!

WTF USA?

+4 more 
link   
They would have had to kill me too if they shot my dog like that.

Getting tired of waiting for the reset/collapse to happen. Its the only thing that is going to change all this B.S.

I could see an event like this triggering something major. They will pick the wrong neighborhood one of these days.

OMG This PISSED ME OFF. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join