It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer for Fort Kent nurse says she "WON'T" abide by quarantine

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Is it me or is this getting beyond ridiculous?

Maine Pizzeria Awaits Nod From Police to Deliver Pizza to Ebola Nurse

Seriously? Some of these headlines are just...well...lame.

What's going to be next? Maine nurse poops in a shoe?
edit on 10/30/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So if she does get it and ends up hospitalized, can everyone sue her for putting others in harms way? Should she infect another, is that not attempted manslaughter?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Maine Gov. Paul LePage says negotiations with Kaci Hickox have failed; says he will use full extent of law to protect public. Did not specify those actions - @sarahdelage

No word on what those actions may be.

She knows they wont arrest her or put her in jail. No one wants to get that close!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

For some reason she is been to up and in front of the circus media, let say "premeditated"

Something doesn't add up, she either knows she can not possible in any way or form can come out sick with ebola or is something that we can not really grasp out of this situation, look at another case of somebody coming back from ebola ridden cases that Flyers posted, is running fever and having diarrhea.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
I don't think she was anywhere near anyone with ebola.

Look at all the photos of her. Only one looks even remotely like she was in Africa, and hell that could be photoshopped because it didn't show up for days. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

But don't you think that by now somebody else would have come out forward to denounce her and her agenda?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
No one knows for sure, I guess. She works for the CDC. All they talk about is DWB, who she may well have been there with, if she was even there. Sorry I don't trust any of this. But you already kind of know this

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
No one knows for sure, I guess. She works for the CDC. All they talk about is DWB, who she may well have been there with, if she was even there. Sorry I don't trust any of this. But you already kind of know this

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am going to make a bet that by this time next year she'll be out of the medical profession and into politics. It wouldn't surprise me if she was being coached by someone connected with the White House already. Her behavior doesn't feel right for a 'caring health professional'. She comes off as a ACLU driven politician.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Whether people like the link or not, good article. Document for downloading. She is apparently an intelligence agent for CDC!

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
She should lose her license and be fined or arrested. She cannot be allowe to set a precedent for every other health care worker.

I guess little miss nightingale finally found out how it is to be a patient, locked up in a bed and didn't like it. Well guess what? None of us like it. We all want to go home. I was put in a hospital for months, staring at ceilings, not four boring walls. Oh boo boo " when I asked if I could go home, the doctor says will get back to you on that and never did". Yeah that's the answer everyone gets miss high and mighty.

She's a spoilt, selfish little brat. No sympathy for her. If she ends up contracting ebola, she most certainly does not deserve to be cared for, using what little treatment is available , to cure her because " she's fine" and refused help.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Whether people like the link or not, good article. Document for downloading. She is apparently an intelligence agent for CDC!

www.naturalnews.com...

Everybody needs to read this ^^^^^

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Got it, now I see what I been missing here. 'premeditated"

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I am finding my thoughts at the moment running along the same line.
make everyone scared to death of this disease and then bring in a nurse that was in the hotspot who refused the quarentine order and get everyone demanding the gov't has more power to quarentine the people.

mind you I wouldn't be thinking this way if the gov't didn't appear so incompetent in dealing with the whole thing but it does seem that they want it to appear that ebola is about to run rampant in the US while well quietly sits back and does things like this:
www.washingtontimes.com...

it's like the horrid terrorists that are so jealous of our freedoms if they were a real threat would they be allowing a mass of people to flow into the country unchecked?

Notice the perverse truth of that last question?
I always liked Cindy Sheehan for a couple of reasons.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

Maine Gov. Paul LePage says negotiations with Kaci Hickox have failed; says he will use full extent of law to protect public. Did not specify those actions - @sarahdelage

No word on what those actions may be.

She knows they wont arrest her or put her in jail. No one wants to get that close!

This isnt directed at you Mrlimpet....... but......

"Negotiations"? Am I in the twilight zone here? Why the hell is that term even in the VOCABULARY concerning this woman?

Its one thing to quarantine people when you have no cause to believe they have been exposed, but when you KNOW that someone has been in direct prolonged contact with a level 4 virus, that kills almost half the people it infects, there shouldnt be any "negotiation"

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

the video is rather hilarious really she goes on a bike ride with her husband in what really appears to be a rather rural setting probably wouldn't have encountered anyone to pass the disease onto if she had it if it wasn't for the media hounds!
they are all around her with mics and cameras!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I also caught that irony! So transparent!

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The more I am researching on the EIS the more the real big picture about Ms. nagging nurse comes to light.

This is perhaps the best conspiracy against CDC yet.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: dawnstar

media hounds!

they are all around her with mics and cameras!

Oh the Irony

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Seems to me that even the CDC's new interim guidelines are now coming around more to what the states are doing (which I will say again were in their guidelines to begin with pretty much but got overlooked in this media fiasco with this nurse and overlooked by bureaucrats all glitzed out by dealing with the high level politics and the exposure that it brought with it).

Look at the chart in the last link,

Interim U.S. Guidance for Monitoring and Movement of Persons with Potential Ebola Virus Exposure

under the "some risk" portion, asymptomatic.

The public health authority, based on a specific assessment of the individual’s situation, will determine whether additional restrictions are appropriate, including:
Controlled movement: exclusion from long-distance commercial conveyances (aircraft, ship, train, bus) or local public conveyances (e.g., bus, subway)
Exclusion from public places (e.g., shopping centers, movie theaters), and congregate gatherings
Exclusion from workplaces for the duration of a public health order, unless approved by the state or local health department (telework is permitted)
Non-congregate public activities while maintaining a 3-foot distance from others may be permitted (e.g., jogging in a park)
Other activities should be assessed as needs and circumstances change to determine whether these activities may be undertaken
Any travel will be coordinated with public health authorities to ensure uninterrupted direct active monitoring
Federal public health travel restrictions (Do Not Board) may be implemented based on an assessment of the particular circumstance
For travelers arriving in the United States, implementation of federal public health travel restrictions would occur after the traveler reaches the final destination of the itinerary

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join