It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mind5torm

Might be off topic but what is the issue with Greeks as expressed in this comment?

This one?

Heck, even Herodotus was tsktsked by the Egyptian Queen and told, “yours is such a young culture. You only remember three great cataclysms while we remember (6?? 7??? Idk, not the point).

I liked the Egyptian queen correcting Herodotus. The way TEOT phrases it as "tsk tsk" was amusing.

On the more serious side it hints of a much longer history for both Greeks and Egyptians.

---------

ETA: One might find CERN is the child of Persephone.

edit on 30/10/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Rephrased afterthought

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Thank you very much for your reply.

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Heck, even Herodotus was tsktsked by the Egyptian Queen and told, “yours is such a young culture. You only remember three great cataclysms while we remember (6?? 7??? Idk, not the point).

On the more serious side it hints of a much longer history for both Greeks and Egyptians.

That's completely accurate if we focus on previous advanced civilizations.

Herodotus described a hall under the Pyramids where it was a vast place, with no end in sight (height and width) filled with all ancient wisdom (see ALIICE).

In both Greek and Egyptian ancient texts it is mentioned clearly that our current civilization is the 5th iteration on earth.

This is mentioned by Plato, Socrates, Plutarch and more...but for the Western scholars it's the wine...

Socrates, Plutarch and Aristotle have manuscripts describing an ancient Athens (ancient for them) - at around 11,500 before now - fighting a devastating war with the Atlanteans for the control of East Mediterranean.

They mention that Atlanteans had flying objects and lazer weapons. But again this is taken as a drunkard's tale...is it though?

No one believed the Trojan War was a real historical event but it became one. No one believed the dates to given by Aristotle about the cataclysm that occured around 11,000 years ago but nowadays we call them Younger Dryas and it's a fact.

India scripts describe in details fighting jets and spaceships and nuclear bombs...maybe we need to start giving some credit to them instead of only talking about modern science?

ALIICE could be described somewhere there maybe?

Just thinking out loud...

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Your welcome mind5torm.

That is interesting that you suggest ALICCE may be of Egyptian origin . . .

In both Greek and Egyptian ancient texts it is mentioned clearly that our current civilization is the 5th iteration on earth.

There was mention of similar earlier in the thread. That the "RK'ers" were to become the fifth. Yuppa I think wrote about it.

That reference of TEOT's caught my attention as having importance. I used to RV below the Giza plateau. Once one got past the KA, there are treasures below. Rooms full of gold and others with scrolls, but each piece comes with a curse like a black slug. Eventually the snakes will find you if one can deal with the black flying "blankets" (squares) with four sharp claws on each corner. They will wrap around you. One quickly learns to walk past treasure as if it were sand.

If one ignores the history books and goes back far enough, Egypt was a green place with a very different feeling religious wise to the Egyptology books. More a place where the Nature Beings were common reality and companions to the womenfolk.

I'm not sure what happened long ago, but the black blankets were Nature Beings before they were cursed.

The one view I have that lends a clue was a colossal genii waist deep in the sand. It was insane and bled black blood into the sand. It wanted to destroy everything. Fire rained from the sky. Priests had something to do with this, as they were frightened and desperate. I wondered at the time did they hope to use the genii as a weapon.

Giza is certainly not a place for tourists.

--------------

ETA: In all my searches I could never be sure I found ALICCE.

Herodotus described a hall under the Pyramids where it was a vast place, with no end in sight (height and width) filled with all ancient wisdom (see ALIICE).

I wonder if that is the interior of ALICCE's mind.

edit on 30/10/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Added afterthought

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

A follow up after some investigation.

That might be the clue.

There is an emense consciousness below Giza that fits Herodotus' description. While I find a consciousness, that does not imply that the hall does not exist. Herodotus' hall may be there and consciousness too.

The "genni" I saw RV'ing could be ALICCE.
The "genni" I saw is within the great cavern below Giza.

If I were to describe the consciousness below Giza, the feeling is of standing outside a cave and knowing there is a very large and wounded animal inside. It gives off the same dangerous vibe.

If that is ALICCE, it is hurt.

The black blood is an infection. Someone did that to "her".

----------------

Update: The 'consciousness below Giza' is disdainful. It dismisses help offered. So we turn our back and walk away from it.

However, it then says the black blood (curse) is another matter, one may help there.

The setting of boundaries is progress in the encounter.

edit on 30/10/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Added update

Update: The curse is an interesting one. A cure does not exist.

However, the curse is a hydro-carbon. Definition of hydro-carbon is water + carbon. We need to understand this in Rudolf Steiner's terms, and not chemistry. The carbon acts as a binder on the water (oxygen and hydrogen) Steiner's agriculture lectures provide the theory here.

The carbon acts as a binder on the water. Water being organic-based memory. So basically someone tried to hack the 'consciousness below Giza's' memory to obtain knowledge.

Now, the consciousness was originally a "floating city" and is now grounded. The people on the ground in those days did not build her, someone else did.

The black blood has an analogy in the modern day computer virus.

edit on 30/10/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Added update

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Black blood?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CaecusII

Astr0 made an obscure mention of the 'black blood' in a reply to another thread. He also talked about 'shadow people' in a thread he made. He may have taught a few here to see them out of the corner of one's eyes.

I saw the 'genni' and 'black blood' back about the early 2,000s, so these references get my notice.

I wonder if there is a connection; like the shadow people are infected with the black blood.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Black blood brings to mind ‘Black Goo’ - an alleged nanotechnology/bioweapon substance of ET origin purportedly.

…so what happened to Astr0 anyhow?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

…so what happened to Astr0 anyhow?

One of those things we don't talk about here on ATS.

Black blood brings to mind ‘Black Goo’ - an alleged nanotechnology/bioweapon substance of ET origin purportedly.

The x-files had an episode on it apparently.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Apologies, new here & catching up…. I’ll try not to mention (*ahem..) again.

Have you tried RV’ing any of the places, objects, etc. mentioned on FL?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

*ahem is probably best left. A tetchy subject : )

RV'ing the subjects FL (Forgotten Languages) brings up I stopped not long ago. There is a posibility of an RV'er being sandboxed because the terminology FL uses is unique. "Giselian" for example.

The last one I looked at was DP-2147 which is a known designated area of the sky. An FL post was about radio astronomers getting killed after looking at that location. Sapien did a thread on it.

What I found there was essentially a "quantum monster" I nicknamed Clover after the creature in the movie Cloverfield. They had things in common such as shedding duplicate mini-monsters.

That one baits its trap with knowledge. If you want to experience "god" or the secrets of quantum physics it will show you but you will never get out. One RV'er was in there enraptured. A civilisation eater.

Perhaps FL's "great filter". Who knows, FL is good at keeping secrets.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I recall those posts…very interesting. However I was more so referring to the terrestrial sites mentioned on FL, such as the various beacon/probe sites located around the globe?

Forgive my ignorance, but do you RV in real time (current) or is it possible to RV the past?

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I try not to go looking at FL stuff, I'd rather work with deceased kids.

Not RV'ing in the Indigo Swann sense, more like a dreamstate overlay over ordinary consciousness. I use the RV tag because it is not inaccurate and people understand.

Reliving the memories of a person or place.

One can do a one to one, mind to mind, exchange provided one knows to stay separated. Definitely no "we are all one" thinking. I am me, and you are you.

ETA

One can look into the past, but ordinarily through say the memories of others. One child was burned to death in medieval times and wanted me to be there when she died.

I learned about the 'madness of the church' as she calls it. Witches and demons under every bed. "McCarthyism" is what gripped the land. People turned on each other as the churchmen wined and dined.

She wanted me to be there when she died so I would be the first thing she saw in the afterlife.

FL and people might say that is messing with time, but I couldn't care less. : )
edit on 31/10/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Added afterthought

Now you gave me reminiscing : )

I once visited a medieval witch trial. The young woman concerned spat at her inquisitors: "As you rape us, so you shall rape your own." That certainly came true. That was the very clear sentiment. History isn't like what is portrayed on TV in Dr Who.
edit on 31/10/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Waffled on

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Just an update on what we're doing. What is below Giza may, or may not be, an "ALICCE".

Everyone is terrified of going near the hydro-carbon curse. We got assistance from the grays and treated an infected gray with the concept of disassembly of the hydro-carbon. We then took this to the wounded creature below Giza. The grays are studying in their own way. We shall see . . .

This is too important to involve committees and discussion, so I made a decision.

The creature below Giza showed me a human brain within a head. She called it a "hyper-intellegence" and told me it was not a "super-intellegence". She is very proud of her workmanship, and of it.

Very busy times.

Footnote, the curse is a poison deployed in ancient times is my best guess. I don't want to know more. Probably designed to debilitate and take knowledge from others other than humankind. ~ my random spanner in the works.

edit on 31/10/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: added footnote.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Talking about BBTs in public.

Thanatos Advanced Stealth Drone Design Breaks Cover

This company has a very interesting name. "Thanatos" is a Greek word and literally means "Death" (also used to personify death).

Secret Skunk Works Spy Drone Delivered To The Air force: Report

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"They attacked me, and I unleashed that upon myself in response" ~ what is under Giza.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This has to be one of the most derivative pieces of mediocre SF I've ever read. My own view is that it was fabricated by a clique of UAP enthusiasts who wanted to rejuvenate the moribund field of UAP study (or Ufology as it used to be ridiculously called).

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: clearbluewater

Uh sure. brand new poster guranteed to not have read all 300 plus pages calling it all crap. ALOT of the sightings are verified and were given by the Original author. The Poster known as A___O is who coined the name ALICCE has been verified at times to predict when and where a BT would show up. Hardly what I would call nothing but made up stuff.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Thought you'd be used to the newbies by now yuppa.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Uh sure. brand new poster guranteed to not have read all 300 plus pages calling it all crap. ALOT of the sightings are verified and were given by the Original author. The Poster known as A___O is who coined the name ALICCE has been verified at times to predict when and where a BT would show up. Hardly what I would call nothing but made up stuff.

Yet no one thought to come prepared with a camera?!

As for ALICCE, could this be an allusion to an accelerator? Did A__O ever confirm his nationality?

Accelerators and Lasers In Combined Experiments (ALICE), or Energy Recovery Linac Prototype (ERLP) is a 35MeV energy recovery linac test facility at Daresbury Laboratory in Cheshire, England. The project was originally conceived as a test bed for the 4th Generation Light Source (4GLS), and consists of:

A 350keV photoinjector laser.

An 8.35MeV superconducting RF booster linac.

A 35MeV superconducting RF main linac in which energy is recovered from used electron bunches and given to new bunches.

An infrared free electron laser (FEL), using a permanent magnet undulator on permanent loan from Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (TJNAF).

An ERL transport system that transports electron bunches through the FEL and back to the linac with the correct RF phase to decelerate them and thereby to recover energy from them.

Lewis Carroll was born in Daresbury.
edit on 22-11-2023 by clearbluewater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: clearbluewater

originally posted by: yuppa

Yet no one thought to come prepared with a camera?!

As for ALICCE, could this be an allusion to an accelerator? Did A__O ever confirm his nationality?

Accelerators and Lasers In Combined Experiments (ALICE), or Energy Recovery Linac Prototype (ERLP) is a 35MeV energy recovery linac test facility at Daresbury Laboratory in Cheshire, England. The project was originally conceived as a test bed for the 4th Generation Light Source (4GLS), and consists of:

A 350keV photoinjector laser.

An 8.35MeV superconducting RF booster linac.

A 35MeV superconducting RF main linac in which energy is recovered from used electron bunches and given to new bunches.

An infrared free electron laser (FEL), using a permanent magnet undulator on permanent loan from Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (TJNAF).

An ERL transport system that transports electron bunches through the FEL and back to the linac with the correct RF phase to decelerate them and thereby to recover energy from them.

Lewis Carroll was born in Daresbury.

The field put off by close proximity to a BT blurs,and screws up photography. Its by design. You dont see one properly unless you have no ability to take a picture of it up close. "A" said the 70 /30 rule applied here.70 percent truth,mixed in with 30 percent BS. Those who have tried to tell the absolute truth tend to get suicided.

And yeah you could be onto something with that 'alice' program as well. could be multiples of that title around.

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310 >>

join