It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mfgrizzly

Here is an example of how the “meta-verse” operates as your guide and confidant:

Through a series of innovative experiments, he and his team found that a sheet of glass crystal just a few atoms thick could trap and carry light. Not only that, but it was surprisingly efficient and could travel relatively long distances—up to a centimeter, which is very far in the world of light-based computing.

"We were utterly surprised by how powerful this super-thin crystal is; not only can it hold energy, but deliver it a thousand times further than anyone has seen in similar systems," said lead study author Jiwoong Park, a professor and chair of chemistry and faculty member of the James Franck Institute and Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering. "The trapped light also behaved like it is traveling in a 2D space."

Phys.org, 11 Aug 2023 - 2D optical waveguides: Scientists invent smallest known way to guide light.

Astr0 said that the triangles were made of graphene (a 2D material which means EM can only move L/R or Forward/Backward). He then said the Triangles sit there nose down and watch (me: not very breakaway huh?). He then said, “(when shielded) light hits the rear, walked to the nose of the craft, and sent back on its way”. Everyone said, “wha…!!???”

Let me explain what I understood: light, traveling in a vacuum (or whatever source), is converted to a wave on the 2D surface of the Tri; because light travels at different speeds in different mediums, this was equated to a walking pace, or how long it would take to walk from the rear of the Tri to the nose, where it it is reversed back to a free form wave again.

My hang up was “how does the graphene know which wave goes where”?

I then realized that it doesn’t! All EM waves are converted from all directions and released in all directions. It is the different frequencies that matter!

So surround yourself with waveguides that are attuned to visible light and activate them… well, before it goes invisible, it turns “silvery” and “shimmers”

The distance between you and the sky behind the tri is vast enough that you don’t usually notice the shimmer.

[eta: I said “waveguides” in my previous post. Within a week there is not only waveguide news 2D light! You can not plan this stuff! Huh, planned coincidence…]

So which is stranger? A floating big black triangle craft that can become invisible; or, that years later a science experiment proves the narrative from a “meta” perspective??

All these years later and all I can do is laugh!!

Welcome to the Metaverse!!

She works in mysterious ways!!

edit on 11-8-2023 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Hansel?? Hansel??? Hansel…

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Because one is never enough “proof”…

Remember when Astr0 said that the triangles “now run off light… don’t ask me how it is done.,.”???

We were all amazed but super gun shy because of the whole trove of information given to us.

From “everything is a wave” to “science takes first step in making a photon rocket”…

Our work is building on a series of experiments that show how we can create metamaterials with unique properties that emerge from abrupt time variations of their electromagnetic properties. These variations allow us to manipulate wave propagation in ways not seen in nature," said Alù.

"This newest work shows that we can use abrupt temporal changes in tailored metamaterials—known as time interfaces—to make waves collide as if they were massive objects. We were also able to control whether the waves exchanged, gained or lost energy during these collisions."

Typically, when two electromagnetic waves cross paths, they move right through each other without interacting. This is very different from what happens when two massive objects, like two balls, bump into each other. In the latter case, the particles collide, and their mechanical features determine whether the energy is conserved, lost or increased in the collision. For example, when two billiard balls collide, the total energy in the system is conserved, while when two rubber balls collide, they typically lose energy in the collision.

The research team's work was inspired by speculation about whether it would be possible to erase an unwanted mechanical wave, such as a tsunami or a seismic wave, by throwing another similar wave against it to counter it. "While such an outcome is impossible in conventional wave physics, we knew it was possible in principle with a temporal metamaterial," said Emanuele Galiffi, a postdoctoral fellow with Alù's lab….

In other words, they wanted a Bose Earthquake Tsunami cancelling wave machine!

Instead, all they got was a photon multiplier. Phasers and photon rockets are OK,… I guess….

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

There were a few "A" posts I found interesting. Seeing shadow people. There was a sense of discovery and nievity in what was written.

I understand he taught folk how to see them.

It was the shadow people posts that gave a sense of credabilty in my mind.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

you would think a pulsar map displayed in a 3d display would be a better road way than random trips in unknown areas.

I have my NV and other cameras pointed at the sky, i bet you this would be a good time to see something on its way out to Ukraine? Russia? China?

I guess i cant blame the RKer's for getting off world when the opportunity knocked, i would.

this week has seen record setting flooding and fires.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrangeOrbs

you would think a pulsar map displayed in a 3d display would be a better road way than random trips in unknown areas.

I have my NV and other cameras pointed at the sky, i bet you this would be a good time to see something on its way out to Ukraine? Russia? China?

I guess i cant blame the RKer's for getting off world when the opportunity knocked, i would.

this week has seen record setting flooding and fires.

They dont fool with other countries,just the western ones for their ends.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OrangeOrbs

I think the BBTUFOs mind their own business as yuppa says. They may have a counterpart in the Russian Federation.

Years ago when I first read this thread, I thought I would see what I cound find indepenantly. So using conventional map dowsing techniques this is what I got:

(Image source: me. Alt text: map of the world showing line from south of India curving to below Australia and Alice Springs, around New Zealand, across to America and across the Atlantic to stop near Britain. A second set of lines from Moscow and St Petersburg through Europe Britain and stopping north of Canada.)

What we did was to first decide that since this might be secret squirrel stuff, best NOT to try to track the tech. So a work around based on the concept of wakes. Wakes as in the wake of a ship. If one follows a ships wake, one is following a disturbance and not the ship. Ethics are important.

So we looked for effects left upon living things like plant life and plankton. The idea that the more traveled the stronger the wake left behind. The yellow lines on the map of the world were the strongest. One could have plotted branch lines and such but what the heck for.

It was an interesting thing to do at the time.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

i was meaning sending them out to China or Russia as a mission, even a ELINT mission right on top of the FSB's home office or a super HALE platform over China.

But if you remember your lore it was a multi national group of the best scientists and what not, we couldnt even keep the USSR out of the Manhattan Program.

There have been some pretty surprising advancements in RADAR/hyperspectral imaging/computing power.

Nothing that is a real object can hide all emissions or even the fact that it is in the area, the question is can you get a firing solution?

I always have wondered why as far as i know there have been no crashes of these type craft in recent days.

even the best hot shot stick jockey can make a fatal mistake or the need to eject *cough* Rendlesham forest crew capsule that came down in the woods *cough*.

Or nature surprises us and has unexpected effects like lightning strikes or even a cosmic collision in the form of a meteor or even space junk hitting said craft at speeds above Mach 20.

i like the ripple idea, but between us i can show you places in California that if you didnt know it, would never know certain buildings and bases don't appear and they used a sloppy copy and paste of the soundings areas.

I have seen with my own eyes both orbs and a small black triangle, so its not a belief that these things exist but rather the lack of imagination of the rest of the public(NPC's).

we are coming up on the 75th anniversary of the END of WWll and all the freaky science they were working on has never stood still. The contractors we are all familiar with PUSH and PUSH the limits and some like NASA and to a lesser extent Boeing and L-M.

and people think we are the crazy ones....i would hope to God us humans keep pushing the technological envelope until we burn out as a species

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

From mapping the "game trails" I got the impression that there is two aliances that don't cross territories. The "five eyes" for the west and a Euro federation for the east.

Rendalsham comes under the "federation" it seems to me, and not "five eyes".

It was an interesting exercise plotting that, but I'm just an NPC in the scheme of things.

A thought on Rendalsham: From the little I have read of the affair, conventional military can have a presence on the ground in foreign nations as we know.

So if we consider the known geopolitical landscape as a global map layer. There should be another map layer that is very different.

Based on the "game trails", the second map layer will have at least two aliances.

So one map layer is the world we are familiar with. The other map layer has BBTUFOs, RKers and maybe even aliens.

The two layers may have separate economics, politics and beaurocracies.

Of couese the second is probably kept independant and secret from the first.

This is an educated guess based on a map.

edit on 16-8-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typos and added

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
(smile)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

i dont doubt there are 'others' flying around but i would bet you most of these odd craft are LM or Boeing specials.

When i saw the smaller BT it looked from a distance like BRIGHT white landing lights at roof top level.

my friend and i were convinced there was going to be a crash of some sort and we are both retired medics from the AF and Marines so we went to the area it looked like it was going to crash.

when we came upon it the white light was gone and there was this small craft pinned in the air slowly rotating and what not.

My friend was begging me to get back in the car(i stopped the ccar and got out to get a better look it was less than a block away at roof top level).

it had one red light on the top and the points emitted a dusky blue glow.

I would have to say it wanted me and my friend to get a GOOOOD look at this thing before it zipped off silently faster than a shot.

The lack of a sonic boom was believe it or not the strangest part of the encounter.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing the encounter OrangeOrbs.

I would have to say it wanted me and my friend to get a GOOOOD look at this thing before it zipped off silently faster than a shot.

I think that is the most intetesting part of the subject; They want us to witness them.

That implies a threshold, when enough of us have seen them for our selves.

The '100th monkey principal' comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

makes you wonder why people get what amounts to a private airshow and why so many people who see these BT's all seem to think or say they hang around for a good little bit of time and than zip off.

the first time i saw an orb was when my sister and i were playing in my neighbors corn field(with permission) when we reached some random spot in this PERFECTLY manicured Corn crop grown was a LARGE circle that all the corn was pushed down but not broken.

My sister and i were playing hide and seek and designated the odd circle as 'safe'.

after playing i saw a glint off by the house(we were on 20+ acers of land, and as my sister and I got closer to the house the glint split into two orbs one blue and one red.

they zipped right at us and circled us a few times and when my dad yelled to check on us they zipped off.

most people don't see ONE UFO in their entire lifetime and i have a good amount of very close sighting of craft/orbs and possibly the occupants.

I think it is a fair assumption that humans are NOT at the top of the food chain.

Recently i have seen some very disturbing events in my bedroom or wherever i sleep.

i will wake up simi paralyzed and off to the side of me the air will open up in a shimmer for lack of a batter word, like someone opening a window.

in this 'window' i see creatures that i have never seen in the litature as far as i can tell.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The word "curiosity" comes to mnd here too.Their curiosity, and not ours.

Recently i have seen some very disturbing events in my bedroom or wherever i sleep.

i will wake up simi paralyzed and off to the side of me the air will open up in a shimmer for lack of a batter word, like someone opening a window.

in this 'window' i see creatures that i have never seen in the litature as far as i can tell.

To the left of your bed? I have a simiar thing happen to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

no mostly at my feet or behind me

the behind me thing is a trip as there is a wall and a headboard and no space for even a finger in-between.

sometimes ill just see a little red(most of the time) ball about the size of a ping pong ball just moving about in rooms where people are sleeping or when i catch it in other parts of the house.

i have move cameras and other imaging devices in and around my house with a sizeable weapon safe, i also sleep with a 20ga shotgun with copper buck shot and a handgun on the night table.

i have no intention of reliving some of the horrors ive been thru/seen nicely.

will fish later

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

edit on 27-8-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268

Thanks for sharing the encounter OrangeOrbs.

I think that is the most intetesting part of the subject; They want us to witness them.

That implies a threshold, when enough of us have seen them for our selves.

The '100th monkey principal' comes to mind.

Makes me think of the chrome boys in mad max.
Alien: WITNESS ME!! all Black and shiny!!

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

if you can bend light or clock why make yourself a shiny ball in the middle of the summer in the middle east one of the most video survaled places on earth(other than China and the UK)

I have seen the orange orbs(one in my case) and it was in the woods and it was MAYBE 2 feet away from me.

it was stunningly beautiful.

Imagine if you will, atomically thin glass holding a part of the sun but orange and not hard to looks at.

The triangle i saw SCREAMED military all day

i have also seen a barbell ufo that i think was a legit ufo, i saw it after seeing something very high up zig zag across horizon and back in like 3 seconds.

We are being watched but the question is who.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
the congress hearing with Grush and Graves or whatever their names were keeps going to my head:
black cubes in a sphere and a huge red square.

cube in a sphere seems pretty obvious, right the 3d version of squaring the circle, in a Christian target area you would probably use that symbolicism in that context. The Circle eternity, or the heavens the cube or square the Earth, all four corners of it, or in a cube all 8.

I mean that makes sense, you can of course go further in your interpretation and say, ey maybe also the impossible approximation to make their measure exactly the same? As in can't get closer than this?

what was then known as Vandenberg Air Force Base in Santa Barbara County, Graves said.
At about 8:45 a.m., “they observed a very large, 100-yard-sided red square approach the base from the ocean and hover at low altitude over one of the launch facilities,” Graves said.
“This object remained for about 45 seconds or so before darting off over the mountains.” The UFO returned that evening after the sunset, but this time with more “aggressive behaviors,” Graves said.
“These objects were approaching some of the security guards at rapid speeds before darting off,” he said.

source

But if you look at it from a point of view that it is communication, which naturally sucks at a millitary base where people are drilled to react in war environments and we don't really know what the guy meant with 'more aggressive behaviours...
It is impossible I think without knowing that to figrure anything out.
Is that report now publicly accessible?
noticeable this time square not cube which seems a little #ed up if you think about it, does that mean it was 2d?
And then it is suddenly multiple objects in the last sentence? Did it split during the encounter?

I would really love to see the report and the radar data because the second half of it makes no sense, or Grush doesn't have his story together.

Or it is just about the red square and I get lost in the details? I would say red is also obvious the colour of warning, more aggressive in the night, the square if it was really flat probably means ... points towards difference in dimensions.

Any suggestions? or obvious mistakes I don't see?

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Try not to over think the behaviour.

A UFO shows up over a military base (dangerous location to it) and starts swooping like a bird at nesting time.

It was pointing something out.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So break down what is quoted.

what was then known as Vandenberg Air Force Base in Santa Barbara County, Graves said.
At about 8:45 a.m., “they observed a very large, 100-yard-sided red square approach the base from the ocean and hover at low altitude over one of the launch facilities,” Graves said.
“This object remained for about 45 seconds or so before darting off over the mountains.” The UFO returned that evening after the sunset, but this time with more “aggressive behaviors,” Graves said.
“These objects were approaching some of the security guards at rapid speeds before darting off,” he said.

We have an "object" which "hovered at low altitude over launch facilities" for "45 seconds".

Figure it out.

* The "object" was obviously interested in the "launch facilities".

* The "object's" interest lasted "45 seconds". - so it achieved what it wanted within that time.

So what was it interested in?

"Launch facilities" probably means nuke ICBMs.

Returning after dark and "exhibiting aggressive behaviour towards guards" means the UFO(s) can pick out people from the landscape for a start.

"Admonishment" comes to mind here. Maybe like a bird swooping folks at nesting time, "shoo shoo". A warning because it did not harm the guards.

You're right of course peeple in saying one needs to know the full account of the encounter.

That is what I would consider relevant from what is written in the quote.

Which brings the focus to what were the UFO(s) interested in. That would be the nukes.

edit on 4America/Chicago442023b20233123st by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

In short: it does not matter what the physics and geometry of the UFO is, more import is figuring out why the UFO behaved as it did at this encounter.
edit on 4America/Chicago442023b20233123st by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added last paragraph

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join