It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s all scripted! Ebola outbreak and rapid vaccine response clearly scripted. US Gov owns patent!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
ARTICLE

THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT NOW OWNS THE PATENT ON EBOLA
This plot gets even more interesting when you realize that a patent on Ebola was awarded to the United States government just four years ago, in 2010.

That patent, number CA2741523A1, is available here.

Astonishingly, the patent claims U.S. government ownership over all variants of Ebola which share 70% or more of the protein sequences described in the patent: “[CLAIMS] …a nucleotide sequence of at least 70%-99% identity to the SEQ ID…”

Furthermore, the patent also claims ownership over any and all Ebola viruses which are “weakened” or “killed,” meaning the United States government is literally claiming ownership over all Ebola vaccines.

What this means, of course, is that the U.S. government can demand royalties on all Ebola vaccines.

Even more Orwellian is the fact that the U.S. government can use this patent to halt all other research for treatments or cures for Ebola.

This is an interesting article that reveals the intent behind the Ebola scare.

Questions I always had about this event were: why wasn't the disease isolated rather than flying victims out of the area? Victims were flown to Europe and the US right at the beginning of the outbreak, as if to make sure the disease was spread as quickly as possible. How many people contracted the virus as a result of this complete lack of quarantine?

The sources for this article are listed at the end of the page and here:

www.bbc.com...

[2] news.yahoo.com...

[3] www.bbc.com...

[4] www.naturalnews.com...

[5] www.federalregister.gov...

[6] www.liberianobserver.com...

[7] www.google.com...

[8] www.naturalnews.com...

[9] www.naturalnews.com...

[10] www.naturalnews.com...

[11] www.naturalnews.com...

[12] www.thecommonsenseshow.com...…]

I would love to hear what ATSers think about this highly conspiratorial patent.

edit on 23-9-2014 by antoinemarionette because: forgot link

edit on 23-9-2014 by antoinemarionette because: typo

edit on 23-9-2014 by antoinemarionette because: better title

edit on 23-9-2014 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2014 by antoinemarionette because: grammar

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Baloney.

The U.S. may be evil but we didn't cause the current Ebola outbreak.

It was caused by dirty uneducated people living in dirty environments.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Used to be able to patent a lot of things (including some of YOUR gene sequences). This used to be pretty common...

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: boogeywoogey

Baloney.

OP provides info to back up a claim.

Yours is where?

"Baloney" is not very informative IMO.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So where's the documentation showing that the U.S. owns the "patent"

Did I miss it?

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

A patent on a vaccine I could understand. But patent on the virus itself?

I guess that just doesn't compute to me

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
They better start suing the dead African's for Patent Infringement. What good is a Patent on a disease?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: boogeywoogey

Why does it always seem to be the angry, name calling, naysayer who is the first to respond to any thread? This seems to be highly systematic and strongly suggests paid shillery

But even if that is not the case, your reference to an entire continent of human beings as dirty and educated only exposes your own ignorance.

I sincerely hope this comment will be duly deleted by mods.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yes, you missed it -- but here it is!

www.google.com...

The link to the patent number is under the subtitle:

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Found this a while back: www.google.com...

I think it's related to the patent in question. Representatives have said the patent was filed/applied for and subsequently granted with the purposes of vaccination development. I don't actually know the history of vaccination patents, or whether or not it's common to patent the viral strain itself.

If you were curious enough you could research other patents relating to viruses and compare.

Happy hunting (if you so choose to)

edit on 23-9-2014 by FamCore because: Compared OP's Patent with the one in the link I've attached and found a new relation

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

If you read the article you would have certainly noted the legal logic behind having a patented biological virus in the human body and replicating it means infringement.

Astonishingly, the patent claims U.S. government ownership over all variants of Ebola which share 70% or more of the protein sequences described in the patent: “[CLAIMS] …a nucleotide sequence of at least 70%-99% identity to the SEQ ID…”

Furthermore, the patent also claims ownership over any and all Ebola viruses which are “weakened” or “killed,” meaning the United States government is literally claiming ownership over all Ebola vaccines.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette

Why does it always seem to be the angry, name calling, naysayer who is the first to respond to any thread? This seems to be highly systematic and strongly suggests paid shillery

But even if that is not the case, your reference to an entire continent of human beings as dirty and educated only exposes your own ignorance.

Okay I apologize.

They are extremely hygenic and eat a normal diet.

That is why ebola has run rampant. (makes sense.)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yes, you missed it -- but here it is!

www.google.com...

The link to the patent number is under the subtitle:

Hmm interesting. I was under the impression that was the patent to the vaccine itself and subsequent variations

Interesting. If that being the case i could see where this would be more of a revenue tactic foreseeing some issues w the virus

I don't know that this is anymore nefarious then that. I honestly don't see it as them actively infecting populations or anything...

Just being the go to source for the cure

Although not ethical in my opinion to capitalize on their misfortune .....
edit on 9/23/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Okay I apologize.

They are extremely hygenic and eat a normal diet.

That is why ebola has run rampant. (makes sense.)

Ummmmm, NO!

Ebola virus has been found in African monkeys, chimps and other nonhuman primates. A milder strain of Ebola has been discovered in monkeys and pigs in the Philippines. Marburg virus has been found in monkeys, chimps and fruit bats in Africa.

Transmission from animals to humans

Experts suspect that both viruses are transmitted to humans through an infected animal's bodily fluids. Examples include:
•Blood. Butchering or eating infected animals can spread the viruses. Scientists who have operated on infected animals as part of their research have also contracted the virus.
•Waste products. Tourists in certain African caves and some underground mine workers have been infected with the Marburg virus, possibly through contact with the feces or urine of infected bats.

Transmission from person to person

Infected people typically don't become contagious until they develop symptoms. Family members are often infected as they care for sick relatives or prepare the dead for burial.

Source

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I hope that you are just been sarcastic, perhaps reading a bit on how Ebola became infectious to humans will open your eyes if the post was not a sarcastic one.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I hope that you are just been sarcastic, perhaps reading a bit on how Ebola became infectious to humans will open your eyes if the post was not a sarcastic one.

I was indeed not being sarcastic.

Understanding that Ebola is typically transmitted through blood / bodily fluids and the removal of bodies then being clean is very important.
edit on 23-9-2014 by boogeywoogey because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2014 by boogeywoogey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The first infection to human was done after a researched "used an infected needle on itself" or that is what the story tells.

Still, what were scientist doing in Africa testing on ebola, that is the question that our government will never answer.

The two Americans scientist were not the first people to come to the US infected, in 1979, US was testing infected ebola monkeys in a military base lab in Texas, when the first human transmission was recorded the lab and the contents were incinerated.

All this information has been posted already in other threads on the subject.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Then it will be better that you read on how ebola became a transmittable infection to human after some scientist were playing with infected monkeys.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

A patent on a vaccine I could understand. But patent on the virus itself?

I guess that just doesn't compute to me

Especially when SCOTUS ruled that one cannot patent naturally occurring organisms.

boingboing.net...

You can patent processes and machines used to isolate and replicate genes but you cannot patent the genes themselves.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Baloney.

OP provides info to back up a claim.

Yours is where?

"Baloney" is not very informative IMO.

Peace

In all fairness, neither did the OP.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join