It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown Criminal Arrest Record Since Turning 18

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenMtnBoys

originally posted by: caladonea
a reply to: Parthin

So...he made a few mistakes...he paid for them...and people can and do change for the better...perhaps he was headed in the right direction in his life...when he was killed...ready to surrender and he was unarmed.

Disgusting. A few mistakes? HE WAS A FELON? WHat the hell is wrong with Americans nowadays? My god…..when I was 18 I managed to get through life without becoming a FELON!!!! No wonder our society is so screwed up. Look at the apathy towards crime and criminals.
What's next you want to blame Michael's circumstance on poverty? Please the kid was fat…..seemed well fed, had nice clothes, lived in a fairly middle class black neighborhood with a roof over his head.

What's really disgusting is that this is a hoax and you're off to the races.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
I thought mike brown was a pretty common name. I knew 3 in NY growing up.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I have found LiveLeak to be reliable and unbiased in the past, or I would not have posted it. Of course not everything you see on the web is true.

Well that is why I said you need to check the source. It isn't something against you as you are just the messenger, but when I used the source in the link you provided that is where it took me.

You can use liveleak all you want just be sure to check the source next time as it will save you some problems in the end.

Again it was just some friendly advice...that's all.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I saw a picture of a 300lb young guy who had a 100lb old guy by the neck.Thats a fact.Where im from thats a bully and strangely enough their violent ways catch up with them sooner or later.This is another fact.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This kid is being put on the same pedestal as saint trayvon of skittles. Their guilt or innocence will be ignored by the vultures trying to keep their names in the papers. How many black kids were killed in Chicago this weekend and ignored by the same vultures that can't gain anything from those deaths?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I gave you a "scoop" from what is a "news scoop" website. They usually do their homework, though. Expect this to hit the traditional media soon. a reply to: loam

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GeorgiaGirl

Your prejudiced against Brown.

Cops are supposed to be trained to deal with aggressive people. However, the American police are ignorant, rude and aggressive with people. See this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Its all about being a cop".

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgiaGirl

originally posted by: GreyGoo
I honestly don't see how this has anything to do with the bare bone facts of what happened that day other than to admonish this guy as deserving of his fate.

If he fractured the officer's skull and went for his gun, he deserved his fate. Period.

And again that has nothing to do with the OP or my reply....

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So...he made a few mistakes...he paid for them...and people can and do change for the better...perhaps he was headed in the right direction in his life...when he was killed...ready to surrender and he was unarmed.

And you know he was ready to surrender, how? Was he ready to surrender before or after he bumrushed the officer?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

And you know he was ready to surrender, how? Was he ready to surrender before or after he bumrushed the officer?

And you know that he definitely rushed the officer? How do you have this information before everyone else?

link   
As others have posted... it is not the same Michael Brown.

link   
So, the author of this article, (and the OP) took one incident, which occurred on 11-02-13 by St. Ann PD, and stretched it out so it looks like four?

Interesting.

link   
All of this is coming out in attempt to justify his death, because 'So what? He was a thug.'

Like I've said before, I don't think either person is innocent.

But just because this kid had a string of run ins with the law, doesn't mean he deserved to die.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
So, the author of this article, (and the OP) took one incident, which occurred on 11-02-13 by St. Ann PD, and stretched it out so it looks like four?

Interesting.

Not even the same Michael Brown, different guy altogether.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed

Your prejudiced against Brown.

Cops are supposed to be trained to deal with aggressive people. However, the American police are ignorant, rude and aggressive with people. See this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Its all about being a cop".

Guilty. When I see someone acting like he did in that store video--being aggressive like he did--I am prejudiced against that person.

Am I prejudiced because of his race? No. Because of his behavior? Yes.

If it went down like it was said--he injured the officer and went for his gun--the officer should be able to take every available action to protect himself.

ANY citizen should be able to defend himself against an attack. Even a cop.

I have a real hard time believing a cop just decided to put 6 bullets in a man who was standing calmly with his hands up.
edit on 20-8-2014 by GeorgiaGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Well,there is a control freak/tattle tail ISIS sympathizer running around ATS trying to hide the truth about ISIS-and trying to act a mod.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Not the same guy -- that arrest record is for a 16 or 17 year old that doesn't live anywhere near Ferguson, MO.

link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: UnBreakable

And you know that he definitely rushed the officer? How do you have this information before everyone else?

And you know that he definitely was surrendering? How do you have this information before everyone else?

link   
You where already wrong about his past in this thread already, no research just automatically assumed it was his record. You said that he fractured the officers skull and went for his gun, another unverified report. Given your track record, could you not also be wrong on how the incident went down?

link   

originally posted by: GeorgiaGirl

I honestly don't see how this has anything to do with the bare bone facts of what happened that day other than to admonish this guy as deserving of his fate.

If he fractured the officer's skull and went for his gun, he deserved his fate. Period.

And again that has nothing to do with the OP or my reply....

Disagree. It most certainly has something to do with it. You said we are trying to justify that this guy deserved his fate. I contend that YES, perhaps he did deserve his fate.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join