It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown Criminal Arrest Record Since Turning 18

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Note that he also has a juvie criminal record that is sealed.
Description: Burglary – 1st Degree [ Felony B RSMo: 569.160 ]

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000

OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD
Description: Armed Criminal Action [ Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 ]

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury [ Felony A RSMo: 565.050 ]

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Source:

https[colon]//www[dot]courts[dot]mo[dot]gov/casenet/base/welcome[dot]do
Click on “Case Number Search” – Enter “13SL-CR12675-1” (without the quotes) in the “Case Number:” box. Click “Find”.

Read more at www.liveleak.com...

He was only 18, and already had a string of adult felony arrests, plus a juvie record we won't see. Regardless if whether you feel the shooting was justified or unjustified, this should dispel any questions about whether or not Brown was a harmless, college-bound kid, or a violent thug you would not want to encounter on the street at night.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

So...he made a few mistakes...he paid for them...and people can and do change for the better...perhaps he was headed in the right direction in his life...when he was killed...ready to surrender and he was unarmed.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So he was no angel.

However if he "surrendered" then his death was murder.

We still need more evidence in order to render the correct judgement.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

On the basis that this is true, thank you for posting.

It's simple from the start really, though the facts do help to concrete the reality of the man.

Ordinary, -innocent little baby angels- just DO NOT act like this, nor do sensible adults.

Criminals and thugs do these things.

Now we just have to get past the whole notion that he was innocent man, on his knees with his hands up when this evil cop walked up to him and pulled the trigger, execution style, for no reason. Unfortunately for those of us who actually wait for facts and evidence and have some intuitive sense that the publicized media story just can't be right, we get smeared, silenced and looked over while the madness exponentializes.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

So...he made a few mistakes...he paid for them...and people can and do change for the better...perhaps he was headed in the right direction in his life...when he was killed...ready to surrender and he was unarmed.

Perhaps he did rob that store, and nothing has changed, his heart is still dark after all of these felonies, and the cops version of what happened really happened. This is why they have lengthy investigations and everything will be taken into account. Until then I will wait for the truth if at this point it is possible without, media, and federal government influence.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I thought it was reported by the PD that he had no criminal record.

Michael Brown had no criminal record, police say

Where does this come from? I have a feeling this is not correct and needs further inspection.

Two immediate points come to mind: 1) Michael Brown is a fairly common name, so anybody searching his criminal record would need his exact DOB to narrow results for his criminal records search, and 2) it looks like four charges stemming from one case.

This source needs confirmation.

ETA:

Ok. I just went to the Missouri Casenet site and entered case number 13SL-CR12675-1.

No result found.

ETAA:

Found the case in question. You need to enter the case number without the dashes.

Comes back as Michael R. Brown.

Does anyone know what Brown's middle name was?

Also, no exact DOB listed, so this could very well be someone else's case. Without it, it's impossible to verify. Year of birth is 1997.

ETAAA:

Miller posts a link to the DailyKos doing the exact same exercise:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

HOAX
edit on 20-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is looking more and more like Trayvon and Zimmerman.

Everyone pushes the innocent eighteen year old child idea, until the record comes out, and witnesses / evidence corroborate that the one shot was the aggressor.

I'm not advocating his death, but he clearly wasn't an innocent person, and he was a BIG guy.

Bad situation all around, but the lesson is the same;

Don't try to fight the Police.

The issue here is people are using this as a platform for the growing issue we have with law enforcement.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Psychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I think most of the concern on ATS is not if he was a card carrying criminal but simply was the justification to use deadly force necessary..I personally do not care about his past. I'm more concerned about accountability and the current police force that has somehow morphed into a paramilitary organization...not the community police officers we so need in tough communities..

As far as his arrest record appears they all appear to be on the same day...multiple counts...
edit on 20-8-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

Please see Millers post on page two...this may not even be the same person...if so....way to go OP
edit on 20-8-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

That still doesn't give the 'officer' the right to kill.
Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Really? You still believe he was shot while surrendering? And the officer - who had already had his skull fractured by the guy - just decided to execute him because he was black and jaywalking? You probably also believe the ISIS are really nice guys and are just misunderstood. They cut off peoples heads because they were abused as little children and are offended the their brand of religion is disliked.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am so lost here, wasent the media reporting earlier on that he had no criminal record, its hard for me to follow as i do not have cable at my house.
edit on 20-8-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Just because he was a thief does not mean he had a dark heart...there are many good people who have a tempted moment and do something wrong.

Seriously...I am tired of all the (politically correct rhetoric)...Michael B. was unarmed...Officer Wilson killed him...it was wrong...end of story.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

perhaps he was headed in the right direction in his life

Nope, the right direction was not away from the LEO, that's consequences repercussions. If he wouldn't of ran (per reports) he would have sat in jail and not six feet under.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Interesting that they are all dated the same day. 2 Nov 2013. Several charges, all felonies, arising from one incident or a string of crimes that day...he clearly was not an upstanding citizen.

This makes me wonder why he wasn't in jail or prison to begin with, only 9 months later.
Out on probation?
Wanted for failure to appear?

Hmmm. Thanks for the info. But, where is St Ann? About 8 miles east of Ferguson - in the urban core.
Nice neighborhood.

St Louis Metro is known to be one of the most dangerous cities in this nation.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

There are also many evil people in the world that will do evil no matter how they are treated. Wishing the world was a better place does not make it so.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Fat Mike steals some blunt wraps and ends up dead.

At least partially his own actions dictated his death.

Reporter gets his head chopped off for believing in the wrong God....

1 thread....I'm stupefied.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: itguysrule

There are also many evil people in the world that will do evil no matter how they are treated. Wishing the world was a better place does not make it so.

Yes I am aware of the above...but no matter the conditions of their souls...(meaning Michael and Officer Wilson)...an unarmed man was shot...it was wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin

Note that he also has a juvie criminal record that is sealed.
Description: Burglary – 1st Degree [ Felony B RSMo: 569.160 ]

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000

Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury [ Felony A RSMo: 565.050 ]

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Source:

https[colon]//www[dot]courts[dot]mo[dot]gov/casenet/base/welcome[dot]do
Click on “Case Number Search” – Enter “13SL-CR12675-1” (without the quotes) in the “Case Number:” box. Click “Find”.

Read more at www.liveleak.com...

He was only 18, and already had a string of adult felony arrests, plus a juvie record we won't see. Regardless if whether you feel the shooting was justified or unjustified, this should dispel any questions about whether or not Brown was a harmless, college-bound kid, or a violent thug you would not want to encounter on the street at night.

Not that I condone either side of this matter but the "string" of arrests were all from a single event on Nov. 2nd 2013. It is well known that you will be charged for multiple crimes when arrested so the prosecuting attorney can have an easier time convicting you. Hell if you sneeze during an arrest they will probably charge you with aggravated assault against a police officer (if you have a cold add bio-warfare)….

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

www.liveleak.com...

Did you check the source to the link you supplied?

I ask because it seems to take you to a site that well...

kkk.bz...

You may do better to find another source that will corroborate this before it gets ugly.

If true this is interesting, but another source would really help you out in this area.

Just a little friendly advice.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Neither does it give Michael B. the right to kill the officer while he tries to nonviolently arrest a person much larger than him after he has already had his skull fractured.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join