It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico made deal to send more illegal aliens to the U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This could have been an article from the onion and it would have still gotten the same amount of stars and flags. Lol

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

This could explain why Walmart is planning to spend 250 Billion dollars over the next 10 years to bring back manufacturing jobs.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Boy a source with wall to wall advertising - great source.

Mexico is actually putting more forces on the border of Guatemala to beef up their southern border - how is that making it easier for CHIDLREN fleeing violence to cross Mexico into the US.

www.valleycentral.com... from another questionable - high ad site.

I couldn't even read what your source had to say.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This may sound bad, but if I were POTUS I would have used the funding to relocate trailer parks from Alabama,Mississippi, and other southern states to form a trailer park wall 100 feet away from the border for the whole stretch of it. Who needs a fence, if the pitbulls chained to the engine blocks don't get to them, the people woken up by said dogs will.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
It's a two-fold problem.

First, the countries involved in Central and South America are dumping their problems over here instead of properly dealing with it themselves. These aren't people that are doing well in those countries. These are people that have trouble finding jobs, have health issues, or would be going to jail or should be wards of state with criminal or mental health problems. It's just easier for them to dump their troubles somewhere else.

Here in the U.S. the problem is with politicians bought and paid for by business. Mostly service industry, but there are others. They're willing to take the bad (criminals/health problems) with the good (otherwise healthy people just trying to find work), as having too many people immigrate creates a strong negative wage pressure. It makes it much easier for companies like McDonald's to hire for minimum wage. So what if the people they're employing can't speak enough English to get your order right, as long as it saves them a lot of bucks they don't care. Politicians do a lot of hand-waving, but as long as the campaign contributions keep rolling in, there isn't going to be jack done about the border in terms of doing something.

If you want something done about this, best thing you can do is to not vote for politicians which have been bought and paid for. It means avoiding D or R at the ballot box, and doing research on what your other options are.
edit on 12-7-2014 by pauljs75 because: fix spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This is part of a global effort to "Multiculturalize" everyone. Just look at what is happening in Europe right now:
themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

France in 2030 will be 55% Muslim. Sweden - 40% Germany 40% Netherlands - 45% and Britain? 40%

And no one is changing the policies right now even though racial/religious tensions have hit an all-time high and they are running headlong into an ethnic cleansing of epic proportions....

Africa and Asia seem to be immune but just wait until the progressives get their talons into them as well. For now though, it's just those easy-to-hate, evil WHITEY countries.

PATHETIC.

Western civilization need to GROW A PAIR, and fckin quick !!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Sounds like your asking for a NAU.

They are good.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Personally, I think it is time we invaded Mexico. Wipe out the drug cartels and stop this insanity.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Jajaja ilegal aliens.... and here I thought that we are all humans on the same boat (earth).

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Boy a source with wall to wall advertising - great source.

Mexico is actually putting more forces on the border of Guatemala to beef up their southern border - how is that making it easier for CHIDLREN fleeing violence to cross Mexico into the US.

www.valleycentral.com... from another questionable - high ad site.

I couldn't even read what your source had to say.

Ah yes.

That cover story says they might be or will be.

But they haven't been.

All part of the media psy-ops.

Plus that, it's a perfect way to get a better count.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I read this yesterday morning and wanted to share it, but had to work. I figure this thread is as good as any. Not sure if this article already has a thread or if it should. Anyway, here it is:

www.libertynews.com... secure-permanent-power-exclusive/#!

'A Spanish-language leaflet that the U.S. Department of Agriculture has provided to the Mexican Embassy in Washington advises border-crossing Mexicans that they can collect taxpayer-funded food stamp benefits for their children without admitting that they’re illegal immigrants. Underlined and in boldface type, the document tells immigrants who are unlawfully in the United States that, ‘You need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children.’ The USDA’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), commonly known as food stamps, is funded in order to prevent hunger by helping poor families maintain a basic level of nutrition for both adults and children.'

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Funny how nobody has mentioned that approximately 23 BILLION dollars is sent back into Mexico from US immigrants. Funny how nobody has mentioned businesses like Western Union and Xoom who specialize in wire transfers are making millions.
Last but not least, nobody has mentioned this being a Clowerd-Pivens type strategy to collapse the US economic system by Liberals.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"To bring USA to it's knees"?...it's tens of thousands of child refugees, how in god's name are they going to bring down the USA. And they are refugees, not illegal aliens.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

the narrative on the this site, or with this crowd goes like this; -we have poor people already who we aren't taking care of, why should we take care of hundreds of thousands of refugees.

at the same time, these are the exact same people who think we should cut welfare and financial assistance to the needy,

I don't know if they recognize the inconsistanceis here, they probably don't idk for sure though.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

You must be new to the immigration threads all of those have been talked about at ad nauseum

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NonsensicalUserName
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

the narrative on the this site, or with this crowd goes like this; -we have poor people already who we aren't taking care of, why should we take care of hundreds of thousands of refugees.

at the same time, these are the exact same people who think we should cut welfare and financial assistance to the needy,

I don't know if they recognize the inconsistanceis here, they probably don't idk for sure though.

Since your speaking of inconsistancies, may I point out, that as the Author of this thread, I am.. In FACT.. on government assistance.

I am on SSDI, for your information, and I get, per month as a disabled American citizen who paid Social Secuirty, FICA, and many other things, LESS then they are paying for each of these kids. I know countless numbers of people who get NOTHING, and are in worse shape then me.

Yet they dump # tons of MONEY, which they claim to us they do not have, on a group that has no right to it. Yet our government gives them more then they ever hand out to any of it's legal, natural born citizens.

You sir, must be a silver-spoon fed type, to be so ignorant of your own country-men.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daveinats

edit on 7/12/2014 by fenson76 because: The power of Christ compelled me.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fenson76
a reply to: daveinats
"Mexico is not a friend to the US, never has been, never will be..."

Well...it really should be.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well they taught us to feel special, to have national pride, and to wave our flags in school. Then they flip it up 180 on us and you know what everyone deserves that dream. We're going to give the entire world a chance to come over and share it with you. Sounds like a great idea right? Right!

When our current enforcers come close to the point that there is friction accepting their orders, well there will be people to replace them. As long as you have people to replace whoever quits then it's business as usual.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

That's all we need, another war.

I don't see kids crossing the boarders to be with their parents, as "bringing America to it's knees."

I do see it as a diversion, something to get people looking, like 4th of July Fireworks.

So they can smuggle something big through the back door.

What might bring America to it's knees is a perfect storm. Add 2 wars as a result of WTC collapse, the wake left America when banks are bailed out and people are cut back on, when a company like Walmart is killing manufacturing and the small shops that used to employ many people with good jobs and insurance, trading that for lots of low paying jobs that exploit workers and offer nothing. We have an oligarchy that doesn't seem to care to put up a front any more. At the same time as we gave a break to bankers, we have big companies cutting loose of their underpaid workers and sending jobs overseas. We paved the way for some of these very successful companies and made it easy for them to operate and use Americans as a live audience of sheep to be sheared. These companies have drained us and now taking their money to China. They accumulate and export and deal with human rights violators and communists as if they were our best friends and allies. Banks screw people in increments. We can't get our people a minimum wage they can live off of while CEO pay and stock investments enjoy a boom. We let millionaires, billionaires and many giant companies little by little pay less and less in taxes, we make it easy for them to hide money. This is money that should be invested in America but isn't. When you are talking billionaires - well it adds up to a lot. These folks (1-15% of us) do not need America to become successful because with their money they are welcome in any country. When we're not looking they are ramming or sneaking legislation through that benefits them and hurts us.

These kids are a problem, absolutely, but more likely diversion for their next big play. The next big erosion of personal liberty, the next big bureaucratic caper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join