It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico made deal to send more illegal aliens to the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
They hurry anyone moving south to north out but if one goes north to south they throw a fit and lock them in jail? How are they counted as an ally? With friends like this who needs enemies?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A 20 mile buffer zone should be put into place. Anyone caught within that zone gets an automatic 5 years in a hard-labor prison and the country from which the illegal invader is from will pick up the tab. Send out the word. I bet the BS stops.
edit on 11-7-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Is it possible Obama is turning into Hitler and we Americans are turning into hateful nazi-Americans?

And we're exterminating these immigrants in the abandoned military facilities?

They don't allow any press near those places, right? The world is weird.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Do they really have so many aliens in Mexico that they have to part with some of them for the USA? And are they going to send their space ships with them, or will Mexico keep them for themselves? And what makes all these aliens illegal? Have they done something wrong?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Mexico is not a friend to the US, never has been, never will be...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen Yes, EXACTLY! I have been reading about the health aspect to all of this. These so-called processing centers cannot possibly accurately screen for all the illness and disease that many of these folks are arriving with...the lice and scabies are the least of it! Though, through my own research, I have discovered that scabies can facilitate/lead to very serious health problems/diseases/viruses. I agree...this entire situation seems contrived.

It does feel like an act of war to unleash folks on us that are sick and needing all kinds of health services. The Vets here have to wait 8 months, (my hubby is one of them), between appointments and yet these immigrants get a quickie health screening and then are sent out amongst us. It is being said that health workers and border patrol are being threatened relevant to telling us about how bad the health risks are to us all and just how many dirty and diseased folks there really are being allowed to stay here.

Geez already, sympathizers relevant to the illegals/immigrants...do they ever stop and think? Do they look at their own kids and grandkids and think about how their own sweet kids can become sick, infected and such because of this "crisis". Who was it said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste"? Well, this mess could affect us all.

It is in the interests of National Security....it should be. If too many sick folks arrive here and spread illness, isn't that as bad as some faction releasing a biological on us all? In a way, that is what it is. Scary.

We gotta look into the eyes of our own kids and wonder what it is all about...is it all worth the risk to our kids? I feel sorry for the border folks to an extent but there has to be some other way to deal with this other than putting our own kids at risk. Maybe that is partly what it is all about...putting us at risk...I don't know anymore.

edit on 11-7-2014 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

On Monday, Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and Guatemalan president Otto Perez Molina held a joint press conference in Playas de Catazaja, Mexico, to officially announce an agreement to make it easier for those making the illegal journey to the United States from Central America, to cross into Mexico.

That is bullsnip.

Cut off ALL diplomatic ties, and kick out both their ambassador's, and close their embassies.

Stop every GD cent that goes to either country.

Start Sanctioning both countries.

Move the US military to the border.

Throw everything we got there.
edit on 11-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lady Liberty is becoming a battered woman.

I'd be a rich man if I had a penny for every time a racist preceded a xenophobic screed with "I'm not prejudiced, but..." so I'm not going to bother saying that. My parents used to cross the border all the time when visiting Mexico used to be less deadly, I grew up eating the food my mother had learned to cook in Mexico, some of kindest, big-hearted people I've known were hispanic. FFS, according to the census I'M part hispanic.

But America can't take anymore of this foreign abuse and I'm damn tired of people drowning out the debate with mewling cries of racism.

I don't care about color or creed or sex or any of that divisive BS. I would welcome these people if they sought to become legal Americans, and pay their taxes, and join our republic. This flood of illegals is causing the very collapse of our nation.

However, I still can't have it in my heart to blame them.

Women and children, the most precious segments of ANY culture, are being used as PAWNS by the uncaring elites of Mexico and America both. They are being promised escape from third world HELL, and god knows I would be just as criminal in my efforts if it meant my little one not having to suffer that level of disease, poverty and war.

If it came down to it, I think my fellow posters would too, as well.

Mexicans and Americans both are being mislead by their corrupt PTB.

Both our nations need to secure their borders and punish this rampant alien activity, or else we are all going to be lead into further and further destruction. Whatever ends TPB wish to achieve are not worth the further decline of America and the republic.

Mexico and America have always had bloody histories of revolutions against tyrannical governments in the name of glorious independence. Both our nations have ought to remind our political elites of this.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Obama on American exceptionalism. . .

"I believe in American exceptionalism, just as I suspect that the Brits believe in British exceptionalism and the Greeks believe in Greek exceptionalism."

So he believes that we are no better and no different than any country anywhere else. And while there is nothing wrong with believing that, I'd expect the leader of the country to take additional pride in the country that he is representing.

Which is why I think Obama is complicit in the massive push to introduce illegal aliens into the country. By his way of thinking, America should just be one open border and it should be a free-for-all.

Imagine America is a food shop. You are welcome to all we have, but you have to pay. Now, however, under the management of Obama, he has opened the doors to anyone to have whatever they want, without thought to having to pay.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
From what I understand, southern Mexico is seeing a huge influx of people due to conflict and despair in their neighboring countries. This seems like a decent way to handle that influx...to work with the people, provide safety and medical care, etc.

The pass is only good for access to 4 southern Mexico states.

So don't you think this is being blown out of proportion a bit here? The title of the article is a bit misleading and if one reads the real source article from El Universal, it appears that this is something Mexico is doing to deal with the migrants themselves...instead of letting them pass through Mexico to the US.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yep, seems Mexico and the USA are up to their eyeballs in deals...gotta wonder who benefits? The latest news from the border, folks caught trying to smuggle 2 live parrots inside an Elmo doll. Birds that come into this country are quarantined for a reason as they can bring diseases and such. Gotta wonder what else gets smuggled in because of these deals...what gets past so-called border security....shudder.

I do feel sorry for immigrant kids that are being used and abused because of all of this....but, I gotta repeat and say, we simply must have concern and worry about our own kids and their health and security. If we don't, one day there may be many of us that will regret that we didn't. Sounds heartless sure...think of it this way, would any of us knowingly place one of our kids in harms way or next to diseased birds, animals, other kids that are seriously sick. Would we let someone that was actively sick with a horrible disease serve our kids food or grow our crops and such. I hope not, because to advocate this border mess is a mistake and we could all live to regret it. There must be another way to help these folks if indeed they really need that help and are not just pawns. I don't know the answer.

PS. Also, what constitutes as "children" in this country is somewhat different than that of some other countries...some foreign countries set "kids" ages much higher than we do here...hence, bigger, older, people could be part of that category and be problematic.
edit on 11-7-2014 by shrevegal because: added thought

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I find it ironic that the only person Mexico won't give us, is the jailed marine!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Maybe we should dump some of our violent prison population in return for all these charming obamacrats Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and others are sending our way.

And by the way...what is this influx of illegals going to do to our entry level job market? Black unemployment?

Obama's base must really love this stuff...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
More disturbing "deals"? Two items of note....Illegals are being allowed to board planes here without verifiable ID and Massachusetts (sp) is having a problem with illegal adults enrolling in local high school and lying about their age and giving younger ages on forms as if they are of high school age. Two were outright caught and were very obviously of non high school age...pic of one has some gray hair. I know I'd be concerned for my kids if I heard this was occurring at their school. I wonder what that is all about? To what purpose. The fact of the lying, regardless of their reasons gives one pause for thought.

And the TSA dealy. Our citizenry has to be subjected to all kinds of groping/x-rays and such and yet these illegals can board with no verifiable ID under their own recognizance.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I browsed through the thread and did not see this mentioned.
Over the weekend i had quite extensive discussion, mostly one-sided with me being the one, about conspiracies with a young female whom i was attempting to quiver in the knees. I was quite inebriated since i do not discuss these things openly even more so socially to strangers however this young lassie begged me not to stop. What i pulled out of a dark recess in my mind was the North American Union. I had long since forgotten about this conspiracy since my hiatus from this realm. This may all be a stepping stone to form the NAU, as most of us are all aware their modus operandi is Problem/Reaction/Solution. Could this be the problem phase soon to transition into the reaction phase.

What do others think about NAU? possible or not? well it is certainly possible however do you believe it will come to be?

Peace-Love-Light
-InterConnected

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Of course I do not like that fact that Mexico is hurting the US with its illegal immigration, but what they are basically doing here is passing the buck so to speak. Instead of expending the resources necessary to prevent illegal immigration into their own country they, knowing that these people are trying to get to the US, will simply allow them to pass through. Why expend the resources when they know the people will not be staying?

Something else that not everyone seems to realize is that illegal immigration is a hot political issue right now. Illegal immigration did not just start recently. It is not a new problem. None of the previous administrations seemed willing to do anything to remedy the situation, and that is probably because of the political ramifications. People are looking for a conspiracy here, and I'm just not seeing it. Or to put it another way, if there is a conspiracy here, it likely has nothing to do with the planned downfall of America. That is just preposterous. There would be no upside for those in power.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

so are you saying this is this administrations futile attempt of solving the problem?

I do agree with you that Illegal immigration is not a new issue. The fact is why do we have the mainstream media focusing the populous on this topic now? why at this time? is this a mere distraction? or the main show?

I am not saying that the down fall of america is happening all i am saying is if the NAU were to happen this could be a possible initiation.

People are not looking for conspiracies they are merely trying to make sense why our government is allowing influx of illegals now and why they are transporting them to stations instead of deportation. There was a recent thread stating the possible transportation of illegal immigrants who are infected with H1N1, incidentally recent news broke stating there confirmed H1N1 cases in Mexico.

As far as not benefiting those in power well it depends who you refer to when you say "those in power".

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have an idea, and one that may really stem the tide and turn things around. How about the US forbids by law, all of the money that flows from private sources to these countries? Billions are sent south in the way of remittences, and if the US stops the flow of money that way, it may be that they decide it is not worth it.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The Examiner??????????????? LOL Really?

Why is it every news source, despite how ridiculous, that agrees with your viewpoint is 100% dead on accurate, but the others are shills?

Can someone please explain that?

Oh and remember, NEVER believe the MSM UNLESS they agree with you!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

That is an excellent idea.

But I'm sure someone influential is making a buttload of money off this and won't allow it to take place

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join