It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAA/NASA Caught With Their Pants Down On Global Warming Numbers...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted already, so if it has, please delete this...

As I have always said to the Global Warming/ Climate Change believers: "Garbage In, Garbage Out".

NOAA/NASA have been caught doctoring numbers in order to push the Global Warming Agenda.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Here's another link on it:

stevengoddard.wordpress.com...

Like any other computer program, if you fudge the numbers going into the models, you will get incorrect results, that anyone will believe, because.. well, because the computer says so.

I know there's a bunch of adherents to the Global Warming/Climate Change movement here at ATS, so I'd be interested to see responses to this bit of news.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Please learn what the term temperature anomaly means and how it is calculated. (Hint, it is not the same as absolute temperatures). After having done so, revisit that idiotic blog. 2012 was the hottest year in North America on record.

You see, understanding the terms helps go a long way in understanding the science. The same applies to what the term heat wave index actually means. Yes, the heat waves of the 1930's have not been matched. But that's weather, not climate.
edit on 6/24/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+58 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I know what the term means, thank you for your concern.

Altering numbers in order to achieve a particular outcome is dishonest (especially in this case). If you wish to believe your idols at NASA would never do such a thing, then feel free to disregard this thread.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Apparently the only way they can sell the hoax is to monkey fumble the data.

They've been caught more than once and they *STILL* keep pressing.

I guess they haven't much choice now since many laws and regulations have been set up in the U.S. and Europe.

All for the benefit of the Carbon trading market scams.

And all while many big industrial nations continue to "burn the witch".

Banker Ponzi Schemes have been around for centuries. They use ancient well proven tactics.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

I know what the term means, thank you for your concern.
You do?

Altering numbers in order to achieve a particular outcome is dishonest (especially in this case).

Then perhaps you can explain what is dishonest about using a running average. Do you think that is an invalid approach? Or are you claiming that 2012 was not the hottest on record in North America? Do you really believe that warming (anthropogenic or otherwise) is not occurring?

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I knew posting this here would be a waste of time (not referring to you, Xuenchen). The cult is too big at this point, and the sale has been finalized for decades regarding this particular farce of "science".

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

2012 was the hottest year in North America on record.

I wonder about "pre-record"??

What were the temperatures in North America in the years 1 thru 500 ?

What do the Tea Leaves Tree Rings say?

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Phage, can you explain why it is that you are so vehemently against the very idea that these people are not above fudging numbers to push an agenda?

Is it because you can't abide the thought that you bought into a lie?

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Fear sells. That's the moral to the Global Warming story, and the storyteller is more than happy to embellish any detail in order to keep the audience riveted in fear.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
No.
It's because I understand that they are not fudging the numbers. It's because I understand where the numbers come from. It's because I understand that there is not one single source for the numbers and, while there is some variation, they are well within their respective margins for error.

Now, answer my question. Do you think that warming (anthropogenic otherwise) is not occurring?

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Ah, I see. So, you've actually seen these numbers collected in person? You know for a fact that the numbers being entered into the models are 100% legitimate due to your presence at their collection and entry?

What do you actually KNOW, Phage?
edit on 6/24/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: Typo

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You know for a fact that the numbers being entered into the models are 100% legitimate due to your presence at their collective and entry?
I have no reason to think otherwise.

Now, answer my question. Do you think that warming (anthropogenic otherwise) is not occurring?

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I feel the only measurable warming going on on this planet is natural, and cyclical.

As for you having no reason to believe otherwise, perhaps you should look into the plentiful allegations of tampering just within the last decade; if that doesn't give you pause, nothing will.

***EDIT***

I'm heading to bed (I didn't expect a full-blown debate at this hour), so I'm not ignoring, or 'dropping my microphone' here, just getting sleep so I can juggle breakfast and a 1 and a half year old. I'll be back for this tomorrow.
edit on 6/24/2014 by ProfessorChaos because: Not running away, just heading to bed.

+49 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I have no reason to think otherwise.

Lots of people do. Science is a shadow of its former glorious self.

It is for sale to the highest bidder.

What are you going to say to all the many scientists who call this crap as crap.

I suppose those scientists are not to be believed.

I know you love science. I respect this. But Phage, at some time, you are going to have to admit that science is a whore. Toe the party line or get called a fringe dweller. I would rather listen to the scientists in the fringe, it is easier to see their honesty.

The cry of global warming is a cry to rip money away from Moms and Dads.

It is a sham and a crying shame at that.

What was once greatly revered is now just a shadow of its former self.

P

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I feel the only measurable warming going on on this planet is natural, and cyclical.

So you think we are currently in a warming trend.
Your source claims there is no warming. Your source claims there is cooling and that the dreaded NASA is concealing it.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I didn't say that. I said "the only measurable warming going on", that does not mean that I feel the overall temperature of the planet is rising. Quite the opposite.

Now, I really have to go to bed. I will be back in the morning.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos

Fear sells. That's the moral to the Global Warming story, and the storyteller is more than happy to embellish any detail in order to keep the audience riveted in fear.

And that is what makes the clock tick.

Fear.

Said so well by some of the very people involved in the hoaxes ......

Quote from the UN's Own "Agenda 21": "Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level."

Quote from Monika Kopacz, atmospheric scientist: "It is no secret that a lot of climate-change research is subject to opinion, that climate models sometimes disagree even on the signs of the future changes (e.g. drier vs. wetter future climate). The problem is, only sensational exaggeration makes the kind of story that will get politicians’ — and readers’ — attention. So, yes, climate scientists might exaggerate, but in today’s world, this is the only way to assure any political action and thus more federal financing to reduce the scientific uncertainty."

Quote by Club of Rome: "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill....All these dangers are caused by human intervention....and thus the “real enemy, then, is humanity itself....believe humanity requires a common motivation, namely a common adversary in order to realize world government. It does not matter if this common enemy is “a real one or….one invented for the purpose."

Global Warming Quotes & Climate Change Quotes: Human-Caused Global Warming Advocates/Supporters

[ quotes easily verified by google search ]

Get your final arrangements in order !!

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

What are you going to say to all the many scientists who call this crap as crap.
That they are probably wrong but if we are indeed in a cooling trend as the article in the OP claims there are not many who say so.

But Phage, at some time, you are going to have to admit that science is a whore. Toe the party line or get called a fringe dweller.
There are and always have been whores. But science is not an entity, it is a process. It is a process which, by it's nature, requires that the fringe (if valid) is accepted eventually. Bending of spacetime? Time is not a constant? How fringe are those ideas? But guess what, it works!

What was once greatly revered is now just a shadow of its former self.
Science has seldom been understood or held in the regard it deserves except by those who have an understanding of what it is (an is not). Science has never been without internal an external controversy.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I've heard a few locals comment on how mild the weather is for this time of year. This is in southern Texas. The summers can be brutal...110 plus for weeks on end. I don't think we've experienced above the mid 80's so far. The vegetable gardens are doing great.

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Science has seldom been understood or held in the regard it deserves except by those who have an understanding of what it is (an is not).

So what, I should shut up because I am too stupid to understand science.

That is not a valid argument. There are so many branches of science that have been shown to be detrimental to the people. You, I think, see science as an end to itself, I see science as a tool owned by the people.

In one way or another, every 50 pieces of silver spent on science comes from the pockets of the people.

The excuse, 'you don't understand' has been used by some of the worst degenerate humans in our history.

I do understand, I understand very well, and it saddens my heart no end to see the fall of science.

I have lived through this fall from grace. I have watched the machinations weaved for its conquest and conquered it is. Now it is a parody, controlled by big business and money. Science got greedy.

P

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join