It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird theory that I found on the Internet

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You keep making references to me in your rebuttals.
Saying my logic is flawed and putting words into my mouth.

It's okay, I know it's hard to understand.

Something is fundamentally wrong with our reality and you don't want to accept it.
I'm afraid you suffer from a condition called 'blue pill'. You are perfectly content with what the media and online information gathering has brought you.

The media has been proven to outright lie. The Internet is a DARPA engineered Skinner experiment designed to collect data about everyone. It has unfortunately spiraled out of control and needs to be brought back in rein, hence the TPP.

You are told what to believe and how to believe it.
Do you know why?

You don't actually go out in the world and figure this out on your own. With books and research in real life.
Sometimes, after being in real life for a fair while, you pick up what is referred to as a sixth sense.

A gut instinct if you would. You learn to rely on this for things not relating to money or love. It keeps you alive. Like when going around a blind corner, for some reason you stop and then WHOOSH semi truck blows by exactly where you would have been if you hadn't stopped.

Hundreds of thousands nay, millions have their gut instinct telling them it was Berenstein.
You mean to tell me that somehow, research carried out by biased scientists explains why millions of people remember something differently yet exactly the same?

If you aren't a provacatuer, I pity the state of your mind once the TPP kicks in. And SOPA. And CISA. And whatever else they have cooked up.
If you are a provacatuer, I almost pity what will happen to you when people stop accepting their reality as it is now.

edit on 29-10-2015 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

You keep making references to me in your rebuttals.

No, I am replying to you directly...

Saying my logic is flawed and putting words into my mouth.

I quoted you...

As for the rest of that post, it's all over the place. You fell for several photoshop hoaxes in this thread already.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Reba McIntyre is now and always has been Reba McEntire. Seriously, Reba McENTIRE.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I have never heard of these bears before, But I used to know a man by the name of Robert Nisbett, 46 years later I found out that his name was actually Robert Nesbitt. This had no impact on me or my family.

It's a funny old world

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Lol, I dont even READ any posts by raykondoko anymore, he is obsessed with something he doesent and obviously never will, GET.....

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime
Who are you talking about? I think you're posting in the wrong timeline.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NaomiAus

That is correct.

Any Tremors fan knows that

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

I am not sure who that guy is, but it seems like you are doing this:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
See, I remember when Kevin Spacy was the main character in fight club, now when I look it up Edward Norton is. WTF happened? Did I jump universes?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure you'll find anyone who agrees with you. Most likely a really bad memory.

a reply to: veracity

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Im not the first person to bring Kevin Spacey in Fight club issue on this board.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Link? I think you are just confusing the scene from American Beauty where Kevin Spacey quits his job.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimar
This is messing with my head! I would have bet $1000 that it was Berenstein without hesitation.

THIS...I don't even...I can't...but...what did they do with my precious Berenstein Bear books? It was an E damnit! I swear it was!

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

NO I am not

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Some new Mandela Effect examples:

What colour is the sun? Yellow, right? The sun is white now and always has been.

Did Curious George have a tail?

Mother Theresa or Mother Teresa? It's still pronounced the same, but the spelling has changed.

Any The Who fans around? If so, were you fan of Pete Townsend or Pete Townshend?

Remember Will Smith and Jada Pinkett divorcing about ten years ago?

50 U.S. States? I recall 52...

I remember as a kid believing (rightly or wrongly) that there were 50 States. This surprised me as I got older to learn in Geography class that there were 52 States. But apparently now there are 50 again.
edit on 31-3-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I was on wikilyrics quoting Rough Boys and it read, "Pete Townsend". When I went back to the song listings for the album it read, "Pete Townshend". All copies of all printed material will now and forever read "Townshend". So the only place you have it (Bernstein bears, Townsend, etc) remembered correctly is your memory?

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yes. But there are many of us who do remember the way things were, however. It's freaky and annoying though lol

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Like the time my computer "winked" at me?
Seriously, like one big eyelid the whole screen quickly closed then went back to normal!

Yes, it is freaky to go to a website and while flipping between pages a person's name change! And you know it will be ridiculous when it become Paige and Plante!

edit on 31-3-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Or Pink Alfred lol

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

let's break these down.

1) Yellow/White sun. It depends on the environment you are viewing the sun from. The sun IS a yellow star, and it DOES appear yellow in the atmosphere depending on where and how it is viewed. Especially around sunrise/sunset and when it peaks in the green spectrum causing the yellow color in the blue atmosphere of the earth. Source
Source

2) Curious george has never had a tail. The Barbary Monkey and the Apes have no tails. George is quite large for a juvenile so it is assumed that while the man in the yellow hat calls him a monkey, he is actually a juvenile chimp. Even if he was a monkey, the Barbary has no tail.

3) Theresa is an English spelling of Teresa. Mother Teresa was not English, she was Greek Roman Catholic. Teresa is the correct spelling.

4) It's always been Townshend, but with a British accent you say "Towns end" where h is barely audible. This caused many people to spell it Townsend improperly, including American record distributors.

5) You are confusing Will Smith's previous divorce. Will Smith's son lives with Will and Jada and he is Jada's Step Son. When they had been married a few years there were custody issues over the Son so you may have confused that with Will and Jada getting divorced and having custody issues.

6) Can you name the 52 states? If not then you are probably just mis-remembering.
edit on 4-4-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

<< 101  102  103    105 >>

join