It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Produced From Ground Up Beer Bottles

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chiftel

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalistAccording to Blue Eagle Refiners Inc, they can produce up to 400oz of pure gold from 1 ton of empty beer bottles. Their process and rate of gold production far exceeds the production rates of the best gold mines.

How can they produce gold? Perhaps you mean recover gold.

I refuse to believe they're alchemists.

What gold would be doing in empty beer bottles at that rate, I have no idea.

No, alchemy is exactly what they are claiming. Or rather, low-energy nuclear fusion producing transferric elements, including gold.

Alchemical Gold from Synthetic Ores

As the head of the company describes himself on his LinkedIn page:

"I am now an outed alchemist"

Alchemy going well: please send cash!

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

I really dont care if i disgust you or not .........

The fact is you are making bold claims but are showing nothing of it as proof.....

You cant tell me that if you knew how to do this and COULD do it that you WOULDNT do it......

You can pull the holier then thou "shiney rocks" bullcrap all you want im not buying it.........

Theres not a man out there that, if he could do this, WOULDNT so that he could provide for his family.......

We all know that there are ways on a very small scale to make gold out of various things, weve seen them do it in labs, what this guy is proposing is RUBBISH......

And your splitting hairs to try to curry favor is laughable.....

I know how to do much greater things.

Sure you do, as do a lot of people on the internetz, i even talked to one guy once on ATS who swore he could physically teleport from one place to another ..

Your arrogant attitude and grandiose claims mean nothing here
edit on 6/15/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I really dont care if i disgust you or not .........

I didn't ask if you cared.

The fact is you are making bold claims but are showing nothing of it as proof.....

Sorry I don't have much time to sum up the secrets of the Universe here in this topic. If you would like to private message me feel free. Fair warning... It's a deep rabbit hole.

You cant tell me that if you knew how to do this and COULD do it that you WOULDNT do it......
You can pull the holier then thou "shiney rocks" bullcrap all you want im not buying it.........
Theres not a man out there that, if he could do this, WOULDNT so that he could provide for his family.......

So because you are materialistic, you assume everyone is materialistic?

Knowing how to grow elements like a tree is only the beginning. It's what comes after that which can more adequately provide for families.

We all know that there are ways on a very small scale to make gold out of various things, weve seen them do it in labs,

...even you have an idea of what is possible. But do you really believe those are the only ways?

what this guy is proposing is RUBBISH......

Look at yourself. It is you who is now making bold claims without any proof.

I know how to do much greater things.

Sure you do, as do a lot of people on the internetz, i even talked to one guy once on ATS who swore he could physically teleport from one place to another ..

Your arrogant attitude and grandiose claims mean nothing here

It's unfortunate the internet has caused you to be so prejudice, bitter, and doubtful. I guess it's only natural since the world has also made you materialistic, greedy, and gave you a sense of entitlement. You demand things, which only a fool would provide to you.
edit on 15-6-2014 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think the best way to proceed in any case of a person making extraordinary claims is to immediately denounce them as a heretic charlatan scam artist without bothering to investigate their claims or evidence any further.

Not only should they be denounced, but we should also become hostile to anyone who shows interest in researching the claims being made. This will hopefully preserve the all important status quo.

As we all know, anyone who successfully over-turns established science through experimentation must be viewed as a threat to civilization itself. It's probably best if we just lock all of these people up in a CIA black prison.

edit on 6/15/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask You say there is not anyone out there that would not do this but that is a statment that can not be refuted without "doing this" If you take a long look at all the angles of it then you may see where one would know how but choose to not interfere with GOD'S will. If it can be done then depending on the method it could answer alot of questions one has about proof and why things are the way they are and an understanding of suffering and life. So perhaps money or power is not the answer that everyone seeks in life but something hidden.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pauljs75
Amidst the glass shards they put a "seed" of the metal they desire.

...and that my friends is the key. Do you know why they call it a "seed"? Because the seed literally grows like a tree. You should read some of Sir Isaac Newton's work.

Also, watch the last video I posted in this topic... You can see the silver grow like a tree with your own eyes. The "seed" is the silver anode. Mind you, in that video the silver is already in the solution, but it works similarly when you actually form elements around said seed.

This has all been said before.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It's unfortunate the internet has caused you to be so prejudice, bitter, and doubtful. I guess it's only natural since the world has also made you materialistic, greedy, and gave you a sense of entitlement. You demand things, which only a fool would provide to you.

For a person who claims to know so much , and has been down so many "rabbit holes"

You seem to PRESUME a lot about someone you know nothing about....

where you get this "entitlement" idea and greedy and materialistic, you accuse me of being is amusing and wildly unfounded......

You mention fool..........you do realize making assumptions about someone like you just did in your post makes you look like exactly that....

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

the point is NONE of this is on the scale that these people are claiming........

Again you are splitting hairs, yes we know things like this can be done on a small scale......

These guys are asking people to believe with NO PROOF that they can do this on a massive scale......

Like someone mentioned early on, if they can really do this and it has been proven that they can do this, why do they need to have other people finance this?

again.....its rubbish
edit on 6/15/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Mind you, in that video the silver is already in the solution

Just a minor detail, then

I'll just grow some gold by dangling my wedding ring down the toilet then. Should work, right? I mean, we don't actually need the metal in solution!

Seriously, get a clue about science. Get a clue about fusion. Get a clue about binding energies and why you can't go from silicon to gold via nuclear fusion without blowing up the entire solar system in a supernova. If an entire star can't manage to go past the iron-56 barrier then a $40 microwave is not going to cut it.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You're posts in this topic are all One needs to conclude the comments I made about you are well founded.

originally posted by: Rob48

Mind you, in that video the silver is already in the solution

Just a minor detail, then

I'll just grow some gold by dangling my wedding ring down the toilet then. Should work, right? I mean, we don't actually need the metal in solution!

Try dangling your wedding ring in the ocean, and applying an electric charge to it. Then watch the gold grow off it like a tree.

After all, my post that contains that video was about collecting gold from the sea water.

However, the same process can also be applied when you are actually attempting to grow / create gold. Instead of having the seed of gold floating around in a solution like sea water which contains gold, you actually float the seed of gold in the center of the base material you plan to transmute into gold.

Seriously, get a clue about science. Get a clue about fusion.

I've got more of a clue than you.

Get a clue about binding energies and why you can't go from silicon to gold via nuclear fusion without blowing up the entire solar system in a supernova. If an entire star can't manage to go past the iron-56 barrier then a $40 microwave is not going to cut it.

You make me laugh. We are not talking about nuclear fusion in the sense that you know about. There is no need to collide atomic nuclei together at high speeds. That is the ridiculously stupid brute force way. That is like baking a cake by shooting all the ingredients out of cannons at each other inside a gigantic oven... possible, but messy.

Your biggest mistake is thinking there are 4 fundamental forces, and not just 1... and of course thinking all elements were created in a huge explosion.

A star is limited to what it can do, because after all, its not subtle, its gross.

I like how you keep highlighting the fact they are using a microwave, even placing a ridiculous price tag on it as to lessen its value, and create the illusion of this being absurd.

I think using a microwave is the best way to get access to a cavity magnetron to apply the subtle electromagnetic radiation required to magnetically manipulate the subatomic particles of a substance. I'm pretty sure they modified the size of the cavity in order to produce the Larmor frequency, which too is quite resourceful.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Two simple questions:

1) If it is that easy, why isn't anyone doing it?

2) Why is the person who claims to be able to do it asking for investors to join his "millionaires' club" at $25k a pop rather than just, oh, I dunno, making a metric shedload of gold from old Molson bottles and retiring to the sun?

Even if it passed the scientific sanity filter (which it fails badly), it doesn't pass the first test of common sense.

But hey, if you want to send off your savings to Mr (100% pure bull) Burger, be my guest.

PS the $40 figure is not mine, but a direct quote from John Milewski, the originator of this pile of rubbish. So don't blame for that part.
edit on 15-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Reading the thread and the OP I first thought it was plausible thinking they were recovering trace elements from the glass but after watching the video they are claiming to be creating the elements and that is where the entire thing lost all credibility to me.

I worked with glass even created and patented a new kiln design which I have since licensed to a corporation that will remain unnamed however I still retain rights to it. If what they claim about needing a new kiln/smelter to become successful is true .. well I can certainly help with that.

I will see if they are full of %$#$ in the next week or so after I contact them with an offer to design and build a purposed kiln for the process. I can see the one they are using is extremely inefficient though it is better than the older brick types.

I am not hopeful about a reply though. As I said I had first thought they were freeing impurities in the glass which would have been plausible IMO because glass colors come from metals and oxides such as lead, copper and even gold. I have seen it and done it before. Gold doesn't even give you the color you think it would once fired into glass. Expensive stuff though.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yes I had similar thoughts, but as soon as I saw they were claiming >1% gold by mass it was clear it was a hoax.

Gold can be used to make red glass but IIRC the concentrations are more like one thousandth of that level... and you wouldn't use it for beer bottles! Maybe Murano glass or decorative lamps. I'm sure you know more about the use of gold in glass.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

It has been almost ten years since I have played with molten glass. I lost interest after the bisness end of the kilns took off. You are correct about the coloring and quantities. Still the powder base paint was expensive stuff compared to any other colors. There was a red that didn't contain gold but the color wasn't as translucent.

Like I said, I will try to contact them about solving their kiln/smelting problem however I will expect payment in gold. Half up front.
edit on 15-6-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Not comparable. If they are finding >1% gold in crushed up glass then it is free money.

But they are not. It is a scam.

I'm not sure what you mean.

They need money to expand production and do research.

They aren't finding gold in crushed up glass, they have to process it, which takes a lot of time and money. They can't instantly produce hundreds of pounds of gold. If you watch the video, you'll see that one processing run only produces a small pellet of gold. That's probably worth a few hundred dollars and it probably takes them half a day to make that.

They need investment capital for the same reason any other business needs investment capital. It costs money to expand production.

you do realize, that making a few hundred dollars for half a days work is the same thing as being rich right?"

Most Americans ( the richest peeps on earth BTW) dont make more than a few hundred for a 40+ hour work week, and still manage to buy cars homes etc, while raising kids and saving.

They are making plenty of money to source themselves.

It is obvious they are scamming folks.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Sir Isaac Newton succeeded in giving us many things however he also failed at many things as well. It seems you are trying to give credence to this by simply using his name and not looking fully at the work.

BTW did you know that at his death when he was asked what his greatest accomplishment was he answered "lifelong celibacy". Now that is what I call having a few screws lose. It is kinda cool though to think of him as the first known mad scientist.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

1) If it is that easy, why isn't anyone doing it?

A majority of the people are like you and don't even know or believe its possible, so they don't try. A very small group of people actually do it. They are the wealthiest people in the world and don't ever have to worry about money again.

2) Why is the person who claims to be able to do it asking for investors to join his "millionaires' club" at $25k a pop rather than just, oh, I dunno, making a metric shedload of gold from old Molson bottles and retiring to the sun?

Come on, you are smarter than that.

Imagine a little old lady who makes the best candy out of her house, and sells it at a local farmers market. Then someone gives her the idea that she can open her own store and start her own candy business. What is she to do? Sell candy for 20 years and save every penny? Or get a business loan?

She would probably get a business loan so she can open up shop sooner, and make larger profits sooner. The profits she makes will then go towards paying off the loan, then she is in business.

---

Same for these Blue Eagle guys apparently. However, they can't just go get a "business loan" with what they have, they would never get approved with no real proof of income. That is why in the science field it is more common to seek "venture capital". They can waste years collecting beer bottles (which are not exactly free), years processing and creating small amounts of gold, and save every penny. Or they can just go big from the beginning.

Hire scientists to further study and understand the process in regards to currently accepted mainstream science, and refine the process. Purchase equipment for the scientists to do their research. Purchase equipment to scale the process. Rent property to facilitate this work, and hire workers. Sure they can make small amounts of money, and do it slow, or they can do it quickly.

Do you not have any knowledge of business and startups? Or is everyone who seeks venture capital, or any loan for that matter, a scam artist to you?

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This almost sounds more like electroplating of the silica particles that have been smelted from the glass using the magnetron from an microwave as a current source.

Of cource one may produce gold from bottles, OP's origins may be a tad high though, requires multiple process
1- collect bottles
2- sell collected bottles to recyler
3- repeat process 1 & 2 until necessary funds are there to move to process 4
4- visit neighborhood gold dealer
Wallah, you have now produced gold from bottles

p.s. after emptying a ton of beer bottles one may believe they can create anything- just sayin

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion
Most Americans ( the richest peeps on earth BTW) dont make more than a few hundred for a 40+ hour work week, and still manage to buy cars homes etc, while raising kids and saving.

Most Americans buy cars, homes, etc., by getting loans and paying them off over time. That is basically what Blue Eagle wants to do... in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne

originally posted by: oblvion

Most Americans buy cars, homes, etc., by getting loans and paying them off over time. That is basically what Blue Eagle wants to do... in my opinion.

So why doesnt he pay it off by putting an electric charge on his wedding ring in the ocean, im sure he knows about that since he can magically turn tons of bottles into hundreds of pounds of gold....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join