It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Produced From Ground Up Beer Bottles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion
This is obvious BS.
There's certainly plenty of reason for skepticism.

There was an episode of the twilight zone where some robbers stole a lot of gold. They knew they would be hunted mercilessly so they put themselves in stasis for 100 years so when they woke up, all their pursuers would be dead and they'd be free to spend the gold.

Only problem was, gold had become almost worthless because they figured out an economical way to make it.

I recall reading gold has been made in particle accelerators for I forget the exact cost, but over a million dollars an ounce, so the miners were never at risk from this "manufacturing method". But I always wondered if that twilight zone episode would ever come to pass, at least the gold being devalued through cheap production part of it.

Keely was able to demonstrate his "technology" to investors but it was a hoax, probably the most costly hoax ever if you adjust for inflation.

edit on 13-6-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
why beer bottles can they not just use the raw glass?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Wow great point. City Hall is beginning talks for my hometown, first time in my lifetime we've considered it here, as far as I know.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
u knew i should have strained it,, lol

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
That's not how it is done. You can make gold a few ways and this is not proven ever. It is a mishmash of theroies. Close but not quite right.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

Heck no, the real gold is inside the bottle. It is just the residue they are working with.
Can't leave out all the secrets.
edit on 13-6-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I can't help but think that if they can refine gold and other precious elements from glass why do they need any investors at all?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Precisely. It's like all these "free energy" companies that ask for funding. If you can make it, make it and sell it. You don't need cash.

This whole story is total nonsense. 400 ounces per tonne of glass? Yeah right, and this pile of bull droppings can be smelted into pure platinum.

If it was true, they would be billionaires and wouldn't be asking for investors.
edit on 13-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
I can't help but think that if they can refine gold and other precious elements from glass why do they need any investors at all?

Cause you need a nuclear reaction to produce Gold or a Supernova & there is no way it will ever be economically feasible. Any nuclear reactor can change Lead into Gold but it cost so much money to do it than Gold is worth - why do it?

Not even sure these guys are producing Gold or just pulling it out of the glass.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BABYBULL24

Perhaps Goldschlager bottles in there or gold foil on the labels.

Or just trace amounts in their seed alloys.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have to question why Microsoft went looking for investors when Bill was first getting started.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's just an expensive way to pan for Gold!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Not comparable. If they are finding >1% gold in crushed up glass then it is free money.

But they are not. It is a scam.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

Not comparable. If they are finding >1% gold in crushed up glass then it is free money.

But they are not. It is a scam.

I'm not sure what you mean.

They need money to expand production and do research.

They aren't finding gold in crushed up glass, they have to process it, which takes a lot of time and money. They can't instantly produce hundreds of pounds of gold. If you watch the video, you'll see that one processing run only produces a small pellet of gold. That's probably worth a few hundred dollars and it probably takes them half a day to make that.

They need investment capital for the same reason any other business needs investment capital. It costs money to expand production.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous
so in other words if i show up with a brick of gold without some sort of stamp or number or anything like that on it as long as it tests out ok I can sell it and more then likely will be bought but people would not be happy about that, right? I for some reason associated precious metals with something akin to blood diamonds (but not necassarily to that extreme if you follow my thought process there)

Myself and many other Miners of AU (and other metal commodities), for a number of years have been melting down and making 'buttons and bricks' of the precious metal we mine. It's not difficult and there are many buyers willing to pay about 10-15% under the 'spot index' for our product. Most of my buyers never test my gold because they know how well it's been refined.

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
a reply to: yeahright
actually,it has some merit.Seawater has a lot of trace elements,and if we assume sand it made of elemental stuff,melt the sand/silica,some trace elements will be recovered.400 oz a ton seems to be a stretch,but there will always be a trace,if it's 99.999 pure,whats the other .0001?

Your not too far off the mark. I remember about 15 years back scientist's made claims that for every square meter of seawater there was about an ounce of nano-particulate gold (amongst other metals and minerals too). But the process to get said commodities out of that 3ft x 3ft bit of ocean is not cost-effective (or efficiently done for that matter).

Although one day I would assume that someone will invent an device for those extractions to see fruition.

edit on 6/13/2014 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
400 ounces from one tonne? That is over half a million dollars at current prices!

Such obvious bull. Keep your money in your pocket.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
I have to question why Microsoft went looking for investors when Bill was first getting started.

Because his OS did not produce physical gold from waste products that could be sold for $$$.

This process claims to do just that.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me why the water is not boiling over when they pour the smelted material into it?

Shouldn't it be boiling & spitting water all over the place?

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There's a LOT on the web about this, and it seems to come from that scientist
Dr. John Milewski who already talked about creating gold from glass using microwaves some years ago, there is even a video on YT.

If you dig a little more, you will come across a LOT of new-age/pseudo science...in particular a term "Ormus" which is a "ORMEs (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) and m-state materials,a group substances exhibiting many miraculous properties, such as healing powers and superconductivity at room temperature. They were supposedly discovered in 1975 by David Hudson, a cotton farmer from Arizona."

The gold is therefore considered in such an "m-state" (mono atomic gold) and their process is somehow creating this gold from this state.

Sorry I recommend you do a little research by yourself in Google etc.

I wouldn't have written that and otherwise just said "total BS" especially the Ormus theory which is basically to be claimed to be the cure for everything from Aids, cancer, all problems on this planet, communication with the dead, telepathy and..and..and..to a point where my mind would explode upon all such pseudo science...

... IF NOT that
>>
He [Dr. John Milewski] is a retired staff member of Los Alamos National Labs and has worked previously as a scientific staff member at Exxon Research Center and at Thiokol Chemical Rocket Engine Div. He recently founded his own research company called Superkinetic, Inc. where he is currently working on a revolutionary new electric light bulb based on using a single crystal fiber as a filament.

John is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame in Chemical Engineering (1951), Stevens Institute of Technology with an MS in Metallurgy (1959), and earned his Ph.D. in Ceramic Engineering from Rutgers University (1973). He holds 30 patents and has over 42 publications and has edited 4 books in his field.

His patents include Method and apparatus for continuous controlled production of single crystal whiskers, Single crystal whisker electric light filament, Method of producing silicon carbide articles, Method for producing solar cell-grade silicon from rice hulls, Rocket motor, Composite heat shield, Light metal alloys strengthened by oxide, carbide, or nitride fibers, Apparatus for impact testing, High strength fiber reinforced composite, and Method of growing single crystal ribbons.

In March 2000 John along with his son Dr. Peter D. Milewski were honored to have their crystal filament light bulb invention Patent # 4,864,186 put on permanent exhibit at the Smithsonian American History Museum.
>>

I also found some docs on the internet re grants by the gvt for him for his research with the crystals.

So..while a lot here reads like entire bunk and pseudo science maybe we're in fact dealing with someone who found out something which goes against any common mainstream science? Simply because Dr. John Milewski doesn't really fit a typical scammer/hoaxer profile. Genius or madman - what do you think?

Here is the "Growing Gold With Dr John Milewksi (Part 1) Video on YT
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6/13/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: haven123

Heck no, the real gold is inside the bottle. It is just the residue they are working with.
Can't leave out all the secrets.
You are for more along than they are just by that one sentence alone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join