It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children posessed by 200 demons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Provide the proof, darling; that's what we want.

My propensity to believe is directly proportional to the quality of the evidence.

All we have are a lot of religious people going. "Woo-oo, I've seen a demon!"

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I don't like where this is going and I would suggest it stop now. Do you have anything to add to the thread other than the tact your on?

I would suggest finding something constructive to add, or leaving.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Something constructive to add...let me see.

How about MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Rudeness...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I'll mind my own business when you can stop insinuating things.

Other than that, there is no real proof... just 800 pages of medical, psychological and police documents that led to a state sanctioned exorcism since no other explanation could be had.

It's anyone's guess if it's true, and up to you what YOU want to believe. But attacking members isn't cool.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Here is some subjective testimony that adds weight to what I was saying about children and sexual abuse

Demonic entities have lurked around Lana of Croatia since she was six years old. Entities would come to her in the night to give her visions or nightmares. The most frightening demons woke her to terrify her out of sleep. “They have many forms,” Lana, now 20, said. “Some look like regular human, except their eyes are empowered with some type of strange energy. Some have black wings, some blue skin and blue wings – those are the ugliest, or they can be pure darkness.”

Source

They are the demons known as Incubus and Succubus

According to www.Meriam-Webstercollegiate.com the definition for these two spirits is as shown below: Incubus: 1: An evil spirit that lies on persons in their sleep; especially one that has sexual intercourse with women while they are sleeping. Succubus: A demon assuming female form to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep. These are just basic, secular definitions of these two spirits which are also commonly referred to as “sex demons” or “night demons”. These demons are primarily spirits of sexual perversion. Whenever we are talking about demons, always remember not to put too much merit into the common names that they are called by. Spirits go by many names; even God and satan are identified by numerous names and titles in the Bible. Night demons are no more than spirits of lust. They are a powerful, high-ranking class of demons.

Source

What I am scouring the internet for is an image that I have seen in a text book - it is an xray of a woman in a mental institution who was claiming she was being raped on a nightly basis. The doctors eventually decided to x-ray her during one of these events and yep, she was getting raped alright, it shows up on the xray. If anyone else has seen it, please post away.

edit on 21-5-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Interesting thread, star and flag for you. I have to ask, what do demons actually look like?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Have you actually seen one? What do they look like?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
For those of you who asked, here is some demonic activity caught on tape

edit on 21-5-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Provide the proof, darling; that's what we want.

My propensity to believe is directly proportional to the quality of the evidence.

All we have are a lot of religious people going. "Woo-oo, I've seen a demon!"

I'd like proof of what you had for breakfast 10 years ago to the day but I doubt I'm going to get it either.
edit on 21-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldetimehockey4

Interesting thread, star and flag for you. I have to ask, what do demons actually look like?

Well, they can be quite small actually and look more animal than anything else. Really deformed and well, not pleasant to look at at all. The thing that is terrifying about them is not the vision, cos you can google reasonable likenesses and it is not scary at all. It's the malevolent force they eminate that is the scary part.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

They aren't physical beings. They can appear as anything they please. Children even. Angels. Lovers. "Shadow People". You name it.

When you are dealing with an infestation you don't see a full on 3 dimensional caricature of little men in red pajamas with pitch forks. It's funny to some how it's become that I suppose. Until you experience it personally. They are formless, much more intelligent than you give them credit for, can list every sin you've ever committed, and can look right through your soul with the eyes of someone you thought you knew and loved.

They can move objects, initiate events in your life, attempt to kill you, etc. They can lift human beings up like they are rag dolls, and slam them around as such. It's a big fun comical party for those who think it's all in your head. They get to laugh and demand proof of such things. Those of us who have been there hope they (and you) never have the burden of experiencing that proof.

It's a proof you don't want, because it stains you for life.

You are never the same, and you can never talk about it in your day to day life. It is a burden that travels with you for the rest of your days. Not some switch that gets thrown on and suddenly your life is better because now you have "proof". All your "proof" amounts to #. Everything you saw, everything you experienced, is NOTHING to someone who hasn't been there, and that makes you alone in this world.

I have no pictures and no video of what I experienced. But I damn well experienced it, and so did my family. One of them still bares the PHYSICAL SCARS.

So trust me when I say: be careful what you wish for.
edit on 21-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
[

When you are dealing with an infestation you don't see a full on 3 dimensional caricature of little men in red pajamas with pitch forks. It's funny to some how it's become that I suppose. Until you experience it personally. They are formless, much more intelligent than you give them credit for, can list every sin you've ever committed, and can look right through your soul with the eyes of someone you thought you knew and loved.

Yes, you have accurately described indeed right in that paragraph. I'll embellish a little on my experience in context to the above.

After I became 'attached' to the demon from my friend's place (after his mother's suicide) I had agonising migraines at first and then the voices started. Yep, it's called psychosis in psychology, but these started just like that and they were overpowering. The voices would torment me with everything I did not like about myself, I could not even look in the mirror because all I heard was 'you're hideous' when I saw my reflection - it took me years to be able to look in a mirror at myself again. I could also hear 'other wordly sounds' and they were terrifying as well.

In the end I was convinced that I was an abomination to God and humanity and that the only thing I could do to 'cleanse' the earth of the scourge that was me was to kill myself.

I went to the church to seek help and guess what? Yep, the priest tried it on with me - sexually I mean. A man that I thought I could trust for help turned on me. It seemed everywhere I turned for help people turned against me as this demon was isolating me. In the end I was totally alone, just me and those stupid voices that would not shut up.

Those voices only left me the day I mentioned earlier when a miracle was performed by God's grace upon me and they left as suddenly as they began.

As you can see by what I have just written, it's really hard to describe this sort of thing without sounding totally utterly and completely bonkers. But I assure you it all happened and none of it haunts me any more.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Thank you for your reply. I admit up until recently I was an atheist, despite being raised Roman Catholic.

Then I had an experience that literally paralyzed me with fear, and I'm no puss. I even felt compelled to post a thread about it. I'm now a believer, and I meant no disrespect when I asked what they look like, it was an honest question.
edit on 21-5-2014 by oldetimehockey4 because: Spelling

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I can't imagine what you went through. You have nothing to gain from anyone here by speaking of your experiences, and I believe you. If you don't mind, how old were you when you went to see that "priest"? I thought about doing the same, only I was around 24 at the time and would have administered a beating if he tried anything. I thought about seeing a priest, because I had those same thoughts, but nothing ever gave me the slightest hint to think a demon was involved. I never went to see him.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well we all know the best way to fight off demons here in the US is to heavily medicate people so the demons are too jacked up to even take control of your thoughts or body

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I can't imagine what you went through. You have nothing to gain from anyone here by speaking of your experiences, and I believe you. If you don't mind, how old were you when you went to see that "priest"? I thought about doing the same, only I was around 24 at the time and would have administered a beating if he tried anything. I thought about seeing a priest, because I had those same thoughts, but nothing ever gave me the slightest hint to think a demon was involved. I never went to see him.

I am not sharing any of this for personal gain. About the only thing it does for me personally is put me in danger of sounding like a raving lunatic. I share so that those who do believe may hopefully come together,share and learn.

I was 16 when it happened I attempted suicide in Feb 1990 - my last year of college (High School) - hence why i do not have a higher education despite being in the top 5% of my nation in the S.A.T intelligence tests at the time.

I do not think about that priest (he was out parish priest in a country town btw) He will get his come uppance one day and that is all the comfort I need as I would rather get on with my own life than seek vengeance.

If you went through something similar, you may have had clinical depression. I ended up with it myself because, well when you are taunted day and night you start to believe these things and it gets to you.

If we talk psychological terms, then my condition started with slight depression (I was a teenager who was wrestling with his identity) then there was a sudden shift to psychotic tendencies and a slide into acute depression with suicidal tendencies. I did try various medications and psychotherapies, but nothing would shut those damned voices up. In fact the medicines only made things worse because they had weird side affects.

The main reason I believe it was demonic is, other being told so by people who know about these things after i told my story of deliverance, is the fact that I went from having a very noisy head one morning to only the sound of my inner monologue in the evening of one miraculous day. That is something no medication or therapy that I know of can do.

And yes, I did believe it was my own mind playing tricks on me at the time as that is what the doctors were telling me. They were trying to teach me methods to stop the voices and the recurring thoughts. They never worked because the voice of my own inner self was being drowned out by stronger more determined ones.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The thing i have a problem with is the religious dogma when it comes to inhuman spirits or beings. Do people not understand that satans army and satan himself were angels that were cast out of heaven? Hence these goulish monsters with horns and fangs we see in the movies and folklore cant be the same. Angels or the fallen were described as being androgenous. The devil lucifur was described as being beautiful playing horns.

I know inhuman spirits are real because i dealt with one some 16 years ago. These things have been around since the inception of the universe. These things are from a lower density or dimention. They play on your fears and can pose as these dogmatic "demons" as we understand them to be imo.

edit on 21-5-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
Well we all know the best way to fight off demons here in the US is to heavily medicate people so the demons are too jacked up to even take control of your thoughts or body

To be fair, depression and mental illness is a real thing. I ended up in a loony bin for a few weeks to stop me from harming myself and yeah, there are some people with really fried brains out there....

I met one man in there that had been given electro shock therapy over the years and man, was he in cuckooland. He insisted on writing me million dollar cheques on pages of the bible lol. (I still haven't found a bank that will cash them) There was another lady who just cried all the time and kept going on about how she couldn't pay the bills. None of them were capable of having a lucid conversation. The nurses used to come and talk with me and even they told me that I was not like usual patients because i was lucid and seemingly quite intelligent.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Well, they can be quite small actually and look more animal than anything else. Really deformed and well, not pleasant to look at at all. The thing that is terrifying about them is not the vision, cos you can google reasonable likenesses and it is not scary at all. It's the malevolent force they eminate that is the scary part.

I concur what i witnessed had an animal like face but shadow person in form its presense was overwhelming on the property. It was sickening physically. I had to move because of it. It tried to take me over. Had i not moved when i did things would have got ugly .
edit on 21-5-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

The thing i have a problem with is the religious dogma when it comes to inhuman spirits or beings. Do people not understand that satans army and satan himself were angels that were cast out of heaven? Hence these goulish monsters with horns and fangs we see in the movies and folklore cant be the same. Angels or the fallen were described as being androgenous. The devil lucifur was described as being beautiful playing horns.

I know inhuman spirits are real because i dealt with one some 16 years ago. These things have been around since the inception of the universe. These things are from a lower density or dimention. They play on your fears and can pose as these dogmatic "demons" as we understand them to be imo.

Satan and fallen angels are demons. Yes, the very name lucifer means bearer of light and can be perceived as beauty. When you think about the classic 7 deadly sins of gluttony, pride, lust, envy, vanity, sloth, and wrath, amny of those are very enjoyable sins. The problem with them is that when you get sucked into say being a body builder or super model who only cares about the way you look your spiritual self dies because you become obsessed with one thing alone.

There may well be other creatures out there, but they are all demonic and are all got rid of the same way.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join