It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children posessed by 200 demons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I was researching for an answer to a question that has troubled me for 15 years and I came across this article about a family who's children were possessed.

A nine-year-old boy walked backwards up a wall and ceiling as startled medical staff looked on after his mother claimed he and his two siblings had been possessed by demons, according to official reports. The unlikely-sounding event was detailed in official documents after a child services case worker and a nurse both said they saw the boy 'glide' backwards on the floor, wall and ceiling. Both were shocked to see the boy apparently float after their mother had been subject to months of scepticism when she claimed her home in Gary, Indiana, was haunted and all three of her children were possessed by demons.

Source

We are not talking 10, 15 or 20 years ago here, we're talking 2011.

I bring this subject up because as I have shared privately before, I've seen demons. Call me crazy if you want, but I have and it scared the crap out of me.

*ETA one of the greatest successes of Satan in the 20th century was he managed to convince most folks he does not exist. Events like this show he haunts humanity as much, if not more than ever.

So, I thought this might be an opportunity for folks to come out and share their experiences on the matter.

For the naysayers; I'm from the Catholic church and am well aware that a lot if what used to be classified as demonic possession is now known to be mental illness. But there are still cases like this that are not so easily explained away.
edit on 20-5-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If he was possessed and they knew he was, how come no-one filmed it? Evidence that is always missed when these types of reports come out.

Few threads here if you want to know a bit more:
Thread

From the search

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There have been a few threads on that particular infestation. Freaky stuff ...

That being said, there is something about the thought of children being possessed that doesn't seem right. I know it can happen. But the thing is ... how does it happen with little kids? I understand how it can happen with people who are older, but how the heck with children who are too young to understand what is going on? Maybe something of a generational curse?

I'm sure people will say that there is no such thing as demons.
That it's superstitious bunk etc etc etc. But I know for a fact there are demons.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Keeping an eye on this thread, thanks for the info, S&F.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

There are a couple of ways; nobody other than catholics and episcopalians really baptise their children any more. Infant baptism is said to be a protection against this.

The other way, and this is the way that really really tears into my soul is sexual abuse. I've spoken to priests about it and demons sometimes talk about what they do to children in exorcisms. I had (have) a strong calling to enter the priesthood and to become an exorcist, hence how i got to talk about it.

And for those who are about to mention child abusing catholic priests, yes Satan himself has infiltrated the church and has priests leading flocks to perdition. Not all priests are like this though.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
If he was possessed and they knew he was, how come no-one filmed it? Evidence that is always missed when these types of reports come out.

Few threads here if you want to know a bit more:
Thread

From the search

Thanks, that article is more of a conversation starter to show that what I have seen myself is real than anything else.

As for why it wasn't filmed, terror on the part of the family and the speed at which these things manifest us the most likely reason. A priest is only interested in sending them away so won't bother in trying to catch it for youtube.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think one of the more interesting things that this article shows, which is also biblically sound with the story of the demons called legion is that a person can be infested with more than one demon.

My first ever encounter with one myself was after a friend's mother hung herself in the garage. I did not see it, but I sure felt it's presence.

The rest of that story is complicated and I don't want to sound like a madman, but suffice to say that was not my last dealing wth it.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

There is more to the World that what meets the eyes.

Even an atheist such as myself can acknowledge that.

Not because we humans can't see certain frequencies of light, hear certain sounds, observe multiverses, perceive bodies smaller than certain sizes, mean that they don't exist.

edit on 20-5-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

There is more to the World that what meets the eyes.

Even an atheist such as myself can acknowledge that.

Not because we humans can't see certain frequencies of light, hear certain sounds, observe multiverses, perceive bodies smaller than certain sizes, mean that they don't exist.

For an Atheist you are pretty on to it my friend. Some people have their brains wired in a different way that allows them to perceive these things. Somehow events, spiritual in nature usually trigger these latent abilities.

I was watching a doco just recently about einstein and his brain. His was very different to the average persons in that it was in te state that you would expect to see in someone much younger and a part if it was larger than normal.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I am glad to see this case brought up again here on ATS, because it is really fascinating. Disturbing, to put it mildly. It is remarkable, the things that were reported on the police report and the eye witness testimony of hospital staff. Remarkable and very very disturbing.

As for why they didn't film it? If they filmed it, I'm sure people would say it was CGI, or it was all staged for publicity, etc. From the sounds of it, it was a rather spontaneous event. In "real life" people don't have video running 24/7 - especially in confidential settings like hospitals.

Anyway....In a rather cheesy but interesting twist ... Ghost Adventurers' Zak Baggins bought the house.

Source: blog.travelchannel.com...

The rumors are true: Zak Bagans has purchased a house in Gary, IN, that has earned a reputation as a “Portal to Hell.” The unassuming house on a quiet street has been a nightmare for Latoya Ammons and her 3 children, who were all possessed by some evil entity. An intervention by the Department of Child Services, a hospital evaluation and even a police investigation were all followed by the first authorized exorcism in the Diocese of Gary, IN, in 21 years.

“This case has so many different credible sources,” Zak explains, “from CPS workers to the captain of the police department, that witnessed things that most people don’t even believe in.”

But why would someone purchase this haunted house?

“Something called me to the house,” Zak told Inside Edition. “And in some weird way, I was able to connect with the landlord and it just happened. I obtained the house, and I’m going to be heading there soon to see if [the stories are] true.”

It’s hard not to believe the accounts of the possessions and exorcisms that occurred in this house. From the swarms of flies that won’t go away to the suspicious dirt floor beneath the basement stairs, this house may reveal answers to the questions about the paranormal that Ghost Adventures has been investigating all along.

Zak adds, “It’s very scary, people can get hurt, people can die, but these are the answers I want to know, about this side of life that we may all face after death.”

I hope the family is mending. I haven't heard any recent updates since I heard the story first break earlier this year. I imagine they want their privacy. Anyone hear if Zak B has reported any findings?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

If the priest has done his job properly, there won't be much to see there any more.

Demons tend to more look for vulnerable people rather than cling to a physical bricks and mortar house. People often confuse demons with ghosts, who do supposedly haunt specific locations.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

If the priest has done his job properly, there won't be much to see there any more.

Demons tend to more look for vulnerable people rather than cling to a physical bricks and mortar house. People often confuse demons with ghosts, who do supposedly haunt specific locations.

That's a very good point.

Also, I think Zak Baggins is playing with fire. He (at least appears to be) way too interested in demons and evil entities. I've seen his show, where he taunts and calls out to them. He either really doesn't believe they are real (which I think it is dangerous, but I understand not everyone believes as I do), or he is a fool that is opening himself up to things he shouldn't open himself up to (which I also think is very dangerous)...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

More the fool him. He's probably obsessed with finding one and thinks it will be like on tv where you mutter some unintelligible language and throw a bit of salt and holy water around to vanquish it.

As I learned from that first experience of mine with a demon, the are NOT to be messed with by amateurs. I ended up going on a suicide binge myself after that, because I idiotically thought I'd be some sort of hero and invited it to attack me so it would leave my friends family alone.

It's about now I start sounding like a crazy person, but the end result of that was me clinically dead for three minutes and an NDE followed by three years of absolute torment mentally and emotionally.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here's some info I found that I would like to share not quite sure
it's legit, but there are a few pictures and a video.
Interesting to say the least.
That will be one show I will be waiting to see when Zak and crew
go into that house hopefully it will air soon.

Portal to HELL.
edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: correction

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I can't back this statement up, though I have read that once you have been possessed, your life force, energy,soul,chi, chakra has been devoured and after your body stops working"death", you don't have an afterlife in either hell or heaven or nirvana or whatever you want to call it. Not trying to be funny, but you pretty much turn into an atheist, but not by choice or belief, you just won't go anywhere because you have been "eaten" from the inside.
Being overtaken by "demons" is not good at all. And i won't advice letting them in.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that. A huge amount of what that lady was testifying backs up my own personal experience.

As is demonstrated by that tour she gave, there is nothing left in that house any more. The demons have moved on.

My big curiosity with that incident is what caused the demons to rally there in such great numbers in the first place. Somebody (not necessarily the family) obviously set up a beacon saying 'come on in' to them.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
I can't back this statement up, though I have read that once you have been possessed, your life force, energy,soul,chi, chakra has been devoured and after your body stops working"death", you don't have an afterlife in either hell or heaven or nirvana or whatever you want to call it. Not trying to be funny, but you pretty much turn into an atheist, but not by choice or belief, you just won't go anywhere because you have been "eaten" from the inside.
Being overtaken by "demons" is not good at all. And i won't advice letting them in.

You are talking from a new age spiritualist point of view there.

The view you have put across is partially correct. A demon possesses someone in order to attempt to take their soul to hell. It also is capable of modifying behaviour such as the extreme example in the OP, un this way it hopes to take morecsouls with it.

Yes, demons do destroy your life force, but here is the really awesome part; they can be got rid of and your soul can heal. Around three years after my crazy suicide demon experience I went to a day where the Virgin Mary was present (a seer from Medjugorje came to NZ in 1993) At this day I had a bizarre and uncomfortable experience. I started feeling like I wanted to choke. I was struggling to breathe and my breath was really hot. As this was happening it felt like something was literally crawling up through me chest and out of my mouth. This lasted for about a minute I would estimate.

After it had finished, I felt like I'd just gotten over a terrible illness - if anyone knows the feeling of being really well after a good flu or somthing they will sort if understand. After that the terrible torment stopped immediately and people who were not religious but knew me well all commented how I came back changed for the better that day.

Once again, there is a lot more to this story, but I'll keep it to that in order to keep inline with your post.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

> For the naysayers; I'm from the Catholic church

How surprising!!

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sorry I call BS on the story, please show me one video of someone demon possessed doing something like walking up a wall or anything that's not human possible otherwise. I'm not going to say demons aren't real, because I don't really know but most of these cases are people having psychotic episodes. I just don't see the reason to put things in the story that make it seem more fake than real.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
"Why didn't they film it?"

Come on people. You're an ATS member now.
Please catch up to the obvious:

1) Spontaneous events are rarely if ever filmed.

2) It cannot be filmed, because it did not happen.

--- There you go, now you never need to ask that question again. ---

I have had some very strange experiences, and even reading about things like this bothers the hell out of me.
Regardless, there's very little way to tell if these events even took place. It does not help that the source is the DailyMail.

Perhaps together we can dig up any video interviews of the witnesses? This way, we can at least analyse their testimony via their behavior.

edit on 20-5-2014 by ThinkingCap because: I maed a typoe

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join