It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgetting to turn off chemtrail DEBUNKED

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

So according to you, a person is guilty of murder, regardless of what the evidence shows, if someone says they saw him do it. That's exactly what you're doing here. Despite all the evidence to the contrary, you are saying "I saw it" and demanding that we accept that as scientific proof.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: totallackey
But clearly you're the one losing the argument here..and i'm sorry to say but in the real world only the sheep on the street don't believe in chemtrails. youwould like to be part of that crowd ? of the "blind" ? ok its up to you...my opinion is being much more valued than yours on this debate on this alternative site. for one simple reason.......it is the Truth !

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
But
1- Evidence does not show that
2-I have at least thousands of witnesses
3- This case is not comparable so this is like a game at this point..

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

What technology exists to say, with absolute certainty, no Government on Earth has equipped large aircraft with nozzles or other means of distributing chemicals while flying what are normal commercial corridors and altitudes?

I don't know what the planes were I saw. I don't know if they were airliners, cargo planes for Fed-Ex, big green cargo machines or little green men from mars. Seriously. I don't know..and that's the thing.

Unless technology can prove the negative statement that nowhere, among roughly 200 nations (including this one, not least of all) exist aircraft that look like people have described and produce what people, like myself, have seen with mark I eyeballs? Then it is an opinion, not a statement of fact or provable to say they don't exist.

An opinion I respectfully disagree with, even if that isn't always returned in kind.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
But clearly you're the one losing the argument here..and i'm sorry to say but in the real world only the sheep on the street don't believe in chemtrails. youwould like to be part of that crowd ? of the "blind" ? ok its up to you...my opinion is being much more valued than yours on this debate on this alternative site. for one simple reason.......it is the Truth !

You take your stars on this site as a measurement of what? Value?

Okay dude/dudette...

I think you absolutely demonstrated for all to see what your idea of concern for the masses actually is...

non-existent...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
For sure that is a good reason (proof) to demonstrate the superiority of my arguments when compared to yours

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Except that evidence DOES show that contrails form at any part of the day, and spread out to cover the sky, and planes fly in grids, and everything else that's claimed.

And your "thousands of witnesses" have no more proof than you do, except to say "I saw it!", which doesn't prove anything.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If you were debating your ideas in a more friendly and open manner then things would be different. but when your mission is mocking a serious subject and the people defending it then noone will give you any credibility

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

That's the difference between the sides. The skeptics have always said it was possible, but the evidence presented by believers isn't always what they say it is.

The believers say "You're an idiot/sheep/moron/shill/whatever, because I know what I saw and you don't believe me" instead of accepting that their arguments may be wrong.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

What technology exists to say, with absolute certainty, no Government on Earth has equipped large aircraft with nozzles or other means of distributing chemicals while flying what are normal commercial corridors and altitudes?

I don't know what the planes were I saw. I don't know if they were airliners, cargo planes for Fed-Ex, big green cargo machines or little green men from mars. Seriously. I don't know..and that's the thing.

Unless technology can prove the negative statement that nowhere, among roughly 200 nations (including this one, not least of all) exist aircraft that look like people have described and produce what people, like myself, have seen with mark I eyeballs? Then it is an opinion, not a statement of fact or provable to say they don't exist.

An opinion I respectfully disagree with, even if that isn't always returned in kind.

Wrabbit, then posts of these sort BELONG IN SKUNK WORKS OR THE GREY AREA according to the rules of ATS...do they not?

We are talking about planes flying and leaving behind a trail in the sky...

These trails have been studied and dissected for some time...they were initially called condensation trails (eventually shortened to contrails) some time ago.

The technology to study the chemical makeup of these trails has already been utilized by scientists. Hence the name contrails, because it was determined early on (and nothing in further testing has contradicted previous findings) the chemical makeup of these trails was predominantly water in ice crystal form.

Now, when one sees in the sky these trails and has an inkling that trail might be something other than a contrail, it becomes incumbent upon that person to gather evidence and do something, other than play an internet forum posting hero, it, because a crime against humanity is actively occurring...

Anyone who does otherwise is a disingenuous, self-serving bastard troll of the highest order...

I'm out..
edit on 1-5-2014 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2014 by totallackey because: redundant language

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I'm not here to play around. Chemtrails are a real thing that really worry me and i will just keep up with trying to unveil the truth behind all this. but the proof that they are real is already here 100%

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

If you were debating your ideas in a more friendly and open manner then things would be different. but when your mission is mocking a serious subject and the people defending it then noone will give you any credibility

It is obvious for everyone to now see the terms, "friendly and open," actually mean, "please, kind person, ignore my obvious bull # of a claim and accept it."

Sorry, I will not suffer obvious bull # for posts and fail to call it what it is...

Anyone asking for someone to take their, "sure fire, 100 percent evidence to court," in order to prevent a criminal act from further occurring is the one who is serious about the subject...

The one who answers such a call with a bull # answer containing the words, "The reasons why I will not are personal," is behaving like an asshat...
edit on 1-5-2014 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Really? Where? Other than "I see the difference" show me one report that can't be tied to anything else, but chemtrails. Just one.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

For general reference overall, and as much as I'd love to address this in the way you're asking me for the skunk works question. I can't. I'm not a mod here, I don't speak for policy here. (Literally..I'm not a Mod in this forum) I'm just a member, like everyone else, and that holds firm since I've chosen to get personally involved in the topic debate.

However, before I chose to get involved in these topics and this forum, I carefully read the definitions of what we had them here for...and that's worth noting.

IMPORTANT: Understanding The Geo-Engineering And Chemtrails Forum

Chemtrail Forum and the T&C.

Those are the guidelines and outlines I'm following for the discussions, personally.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup
you believe chemtrails don't exist,

actually I believe there is no verifiable evidence that chemtrails do exist.

is it a scientific attitude to disallow doubt ?

no - but it is a scientific attitude to reject assertions that are not supported by credible evidence.

Doubt is not the same as an unsupported assertion.
edit on 1-5-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Why do you take such offense with this ? you're starting to look a little desperate.
You know you're just preventing people from uniting and with this union the truth would obviously come out. So just try and not show up in anything chemtrail related. i promiss if people like you stop appearing in this threads, a truth movment large enough will demand to know whats happening and you will get your proof. so my suggestion would be to not post here and let the ones who belive, share their ideas and just unite in the name of the truth. just a proposition...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

You must have not looke at all my messages. The proof is there. you just don't want to see it. so you are one of the few
When faced with scientific proof and still in denial, you're the one who is part of a conspiracy here now....

Why can't you just point me directly at it - because I simply do not see anything that you have posted that resembles what I consider scientific proof.

Why can't you link me to the post and quote yourself directly so I have no doubt what it is you think is "irrefutable proof" - if it is so clear then why don't you put it in your sig so it is in every post??

Why not make it a plainly obvious as possible to us poor blind folk??

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
I'm going to sleep, its late here..but i will come back and will always try to leave the last reply so it looks good....haha bye guys it was fun

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Why didn't you take the 30 seconds it took to post that last message to link to your irrefutable proof - or even just copy and paste it from whatever message it is in??

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Why do you take such offense with this ? you're starting to look a little desperate.
You know you're just preventing people from uniting and with this union the truth would obviously come out. So just try and not show up in anything chemtrail related. i promiss if people like you stop appearing in this threads, a truth movment large enough will demand to know whats happening and you will get your proof. so my suggestion would be to not post here and let the ones who belive, share their ideas and just unite in the name of the truth. just a proposition...

In case you missed it, Copernicus...

I am the one calling for you and the other proponents to actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! I am not preventing you or anyone else from doing anything about it...

Earlier in the thread, I asked you, if you were not willing to do the right thing, "for personal reasons," and take your 100 percent sure fire evidence of an active crime occurring, to give me the evidence and I would do the right thing and take it to #ing court...

Just give me the evidence. I promise I will do more with it than measure the amount of stars I get on a internet forum in terms of measuring its veracity...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join