It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgetting to turn off chemtrail DEBUNKED

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Thanks Tommyjoe for finding this.

It seems infowars has finally had enough of the lunacy. I have to say that I firmly agree that the chemtrail meme is detracting from real life issues that exist and are largely ignored.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=17868908]network dude

lol, Everything is pushed off as a natural phenomena these days..(Cant wait for the new GODZILLA)..so what this ONE video is debunked. That proves that we aren't getting poisoned? I am one of the believers. Again, 79% of people will destroy me for saying that but I choose to believe that its happening. Just like people ch0ose to believe they got Abducted, or chose to believe they have seen UFO's....My theory is that since this is probably the most debated conspiracy on this site, and most people have "science" to back up the BS and push it off as Natural. Thats a reason right there to give me a red flag in my mind.

As they say, what do great magicians and the government have in common? Look here, while over here I'm fooling you. Make people seem crazy. this is probably the most disgusting thing our government is doing, but yea lets just call it crazy because there is no way in hell anyone can actually prove it unless we fly right behind it and collect the samples....cough cough cough cough...give it some more time..
edit on 1-5-2014 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
All I know is when I was young, the skies didn't look like a tic-tac-toe board.

There also wasn't nearly the same amount of barium-strontium-aluminum in the soil, nor were there filed geoengineering patents that purport to use those exact same substances to control/modify weather.

I mean, we can all close our eyes and plug our ears, scream LA-LA-LA I CAN'T HEARRRR YOU... but this stuff is actually happening. And coincidence only stretches so far.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JonButtonIII

Oh, but your wrong.....science says that this is a natural thing. always has been and always will be. The Wright brothers could vouch for the nay sayers man.... been con trails since the first flight....
lol..

US population grows at slowest rate since the Great Depression

The reason for our Population stunt is just the economy though...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

there is no way in hell anyone can actually prove it unless we fly right behind it and collect the samples....cough cough cough cough...give it some more time..

Doesn't the fact that none of the big names in chemtrail "truth" haven't bothered to do this set off a red flag for you??

If not! Why not?

$50,000 was spent on WITWATS.

More than enough to collect samples directly from them.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII
All I know is when I was young, the skies didn't look like a tic-tac-toe board.

There also wasn't nearly the same amount of barium-strontium-aluminum in the soil, nor were there filed geoengineering patents that purport to use those exact same substances to control/modify weather.

I mean, we can all close our eyes and plug our ears, scream LA-LA-LA I CAN'T HEARRRR YOU... but this stuff is actually happening. And coincidence only stretches so far.

agreed. these net-like patterned trails in the sky, not the same as a regular vapor trail.

one video debunked, who cares. there's a million videos for everything these days. so if some jackass makes a fake alien video on you tube then that means the entire subject is crap as well? i dont think so.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Well that should answer your question right there, I'm sure the government is going to let someone fly behind its poison machines and take samples....riiight......although I have heard of many people conducting rain water tests and soil tests that are just down right a slap in the face to you nay sayers..but its just natural..

edit on 1-5-2014 by Thisbseth because: guh

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

When I was young, there wasn't a 4 lane highway behind my house.

Now there is.

It couldn't possibly be because there are more people and more cars, could it?

Same deal for commercial planes.

As for the apparent increase of whatever contrived combination of random metals you just said, do you have documentation of these changes, you know, before and after kinda deal. Have you considered the possibility of ground based sources contaminating soil?

Hypothetical for you:

You live next to a large paper mill, one day you look out the window and the sky is full of trails, you go and take soil samples any they have high levels of sulphides and other compounds in them.

Do you blame the trails or the mill?

Coz right now, it sounds like you're blaming the trails lol and that would be silly, right?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
LOL! Fine reasons to believe in chemtrails. If science says they are contrails, then they must be chemtrails. Why? Because the MAN created science.

All I know is there have always been contrails. Many more today then in the 70's, but then again, (wait for the spoiler) we have more people, more planes, and more air traffic and it's getting busier every day.

So while I must be a shill, a disinfo agent, a paid government agent here to quash the chemtrail theory, I invite anyone with a brain to do those 10 minutes of research to find out why those contrails exist?

Chemtrails could be real. They could spray you at any time. But why would they, and if they did, would you see it?
If it's in the jet fuel, then every plane, every where should leave chemtrails from takeoff to landing.

If it's secret planes doing it, then there has to be a MASSIVE conspiracy all over the world that has been kept completely secret for over 30 years. Completely. And the pilots, air crew, ground crew, loaders, controllers, managers, planners, ect. all breath the same air. When you see 20% of the population wearing gas masks outside, then worry.

Contrails can exist, they have existed since powered flight and they continue to exist.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth

Oh, but your wrong.....science says that this is a natural thing. always has been and always will be. The Wright brothers could vouch for the nay sayers man.... been con trails since the first flight....
lol..

US population grows at slowest rate since the Great Depression

The reason for our Population stunt is just the economy though...

Unbiased source disagrees with you.

Yet another source.

But contrails happen all over the world. Not just over your pretty little head.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

And just for clarification, I don't expect this one debunking video to debunk anything other than the lies that have come about involving THIS video. (I thought common sense would help, but apparently it has to be explained.)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Sounds like you're making excuses for them!

The trails last for hours remember, long after the plane is gone.

I suspect they don't do it because their cash cow would dry up!

Can you post a link to these water and soil tests that would be a slap in the face of the nay sayers?

I would love to see them..

My favourites are the ones from California skywatch, where just about everything they tested for was hundreds or thousands of times higher than the maximum fatal dose for humans, and they, nor their supporters, didn't click that their results might have been flawed...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

My friend, I was young in the 80s, and there was plenty of air traffic over my home. I was into amateur astronomy and skygazing, so I used to constantly lay in the backyard and watch planes pass overhead. I vividly recall watching CONtrails appear then vanish as the planes passed.

At that time the exhaust fumes did not expand into hazy murk that coated the sky.

Other people might have forgotten what the sky is supposed to look like. My memory is better than that.

What's happening today is neither normal nor benign. You can accept that truth, or hide from the dark reality. But either way, just like the rest of us, you're still being poisoned.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

well thanks for the put down, I didn't once tell you that you were a shill. And I'm pretty sure my brain is ok. (other then breathing in chemicals all day long
lol ) I have seen contrails. and thats the only argument you people have. We can have an open mind about Reptilian popes, alien abductions, Ufos, Banker murderers, end of the world astroids, planet X ect. but we are so quick to push this off as just natural. Yes probably more then 75% of them are natural...but not all of them...and thats that..

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII

My friend, I was young in the 80s, and there was plenty of air traffic over my home. I was into amateur astronomy and skygazing, so I used to constantly lay in the backyard and watch planes pass overhead. I vividly recall watching CONtrails appear then vanish as the planes passed.

My friend, it's OK. You are just getting older. Your memory isn't what it once was.
Here is a fantastic example of why that is.

I also watched the skies and was young in the 70's and in the USAF in the late 80's. Why do I remember lasting contrails and being curious as to why some lasted and some didn't?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Sorry, I'm not being poisoned, I don't have any trails over me, at all. Ever, and even if I did, still not being poisoned.

So it seems they're only poisoning people under major flight paths then!

Seems a bit redundant, don't you think?

Also, newer engines + more planes explains more persistent contrails.

Well covered here, as you probably no doubt know.

Plenty of pictures too, all the way back to WW2.

edit on 1-5-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thisbseth

well thanks for the put down, I didn't once tell you that you were a shill. And I'm pretty sure my brain is ok. (other then breathing in chemicals all day long
lol ) I have seen contrails. and thats the only argument you people have. We can have an open mind about Reptilian popes, alien abductions, Ufos, Banker murderers, end of the world astroids, planet X ect. but we are so quick to push this off as just natural. Yes probably more then 75% of them are natural...but not all of them...and thats that..

And amazingly, you seem to disregard the reptilian pope theory? Why? perhaps a lack of evidence?

If you take a look at the chemtrail claims, they are all lies. The people who sell the chemtrail theory all have donate buttons on their websites. They are in it for the $.

Which is why NOBODY has taken a sample at altitude. It would end the debate and end the cash cow.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Unbiased ? and how do you know that are you friends with the owners? Ive never heard of the sites you linked. and there is probably a reason for that...Im only speaking about above my head, because thats whats killing me..Chemtrails in Australia are killing Australians, Chemtrails in Europe are killing Europeans, ect. and FYI this video doesn't scream chemtrails to me, so yea, you win the video is debunked....you're just going to keep throwing out your natural phenomena, and quick google searches at me so Im ending my part in this thread on a good note,

Network Dude, thanks for the back and forth. it was a pleasure doing some clashing with you, but in the end, as a level headed adult with years of sky watching under my belt, Chemtrails are my Big Foot. You might laugh at me under your breath, but until the day your camping and he comes and high fives you, its just going to be crazy talk. So I'm done beating this horse as it is already dead! We all have our own little beliefs and I respect your opinions and all who disagree with me. One day though....one day

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Sorry, my man. You're not fooling anyone.

Your selective memory argument fails for one specific reason. Selective memory works in conjunction with normalcy bias... not the other way around. In other words, had we grown up with checkerboard covered skies, we'd never think to question it because it'd simply be what we consider to be normal.

That so many people are noticing the abnormality of the chemtrail-covered skies only speak to the true insanity of the situation. And could it simply be attributed to a case of selective forgetfulness, there wouldn't be so many people around the world noticing the exact same thing.

Nice try, but the logic of the "selective memory" argument is sorely wanting.
edit on 1-5-2014 by JonButtonIII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Yes, I admit, I am the Audubon society.

I think BigFoot has a better chance of being real than chemtrails. And I seriously doubt Bigfoot is real.

Believe what you wish, but I promise you, if you do REAL research and not just looking at chemtrails sites, you will come to a much different conclusion. I suggest old books and a library. That way, you know it's not been photoshopped.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join