It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tajlakz
a reply to: Zaphod58

Jesus...I was hoping that was just one of Tom's shaggy dog stories
Is the code name of it actually P******?

PROTEUS

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

That would not just be a game changer, that would destroy the game burn it and piss over it ashes.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
Imagine painting an entire division and detonating all of their energetic materials.

Imagine painting a MIRVing warhead bus and detonating all of the energetic materials

How aimable is this?

What's odd is that the reports are always straight 'up and down', which might imply some restriction about aiming, that it has to be perpendicular to gravitational equipotentials or something for obscure physical reasons.

if it works, why did we lose so many to low tech bombs in sand ghettos? Soldiers aren't worth it?
edit on 18-7-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

Dude fill me in. Whats the rumor about it actually being used once against a "Nuclear program"

BTW This is turning into one awesome thread. Props to all who are contributing.

This is the type of thread quality that got me hooked on ATS way back when.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel
Number of reasons

It might not be ready yet.

If in orbit there may be restrictions on when in a fireing position

Long recharge rate that makes it ineffective for skirmishes with insergents comparec to conventional artillery and air support.

Large collatrol damage, it may not be a weapon you want to use anywere near allied troops, and if reports of UFO hunters getting mild radiation poising from it 40 mile away this could be a big problem.

Bloody expensive to fire.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Dont know if conected maybe zaphod can give a wink to this.

Buti remembera iraqi doctor saying how a US force moved through his down and used odd laser weapons that did terrible things to those hit. It desintigrated some and other it seemed to boil and shrink there corpses down to the size of a baby.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: awakendhybrid

There are weapons systems in the black world that could do incredible damage in an incredibly short period of time. Without the fear of nuclear weapons, and fallout.

One of them was so much more effective than they thought that a number of test observers were killed with the first shot.

Due to unintended high energy particle exposure, a side effect of the reaction created by firing the weapon?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I'd start by reading both of these threads, paying attention to what Bedlam and mbkennel have to say:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

Those two threads are what got me hooked here. Especially this:

"There are other weapon systems tests that occasionally go on out at UTTR that are most definitely NOT gunnery or missile tests.

You don't want to hang out there or be poking around when one happens, either. You really don't.

Some six years back, some guys were snooping around and got a nice dose of gamma radiation, out at the edge of the fence. Sometimes the odd test run works way better than you expected, I suppose." -Bedlam

As far as it having been fielded once, Bedlam's attitude about it makes me uneasy talking about it so freely lol, but he drops some hints here and there about the when and where.
edit on 18-7-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2014 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

There's a thread that goes into great detail about that incident somewhere on ats. Bedlam gave a great rundown on why that wasn't some crazy laser weapon. Here it is!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"...What's odd is that the reports are always straight 'up and down', which might imply some restriction about aiming, that it has to be perpendicular to gravitational equipotentials or something for obscure physical reasons..."

Well, don't want to be traveling along any field lines close to the ground now, do we? Might hit a plane or something! And if that is how they aim it I feel like it needs to be on a boat or a plane in a very very specific area to hit anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged
a reply to: crazyewok

There's a thread that goes into great detail about that incident somewhere on ats. Bedlam gave a great rundown on why that wasn't some crazy laser weapon. Here it is!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"...What's odd is that the reports are always straight 'up and down', which might imply some restriction about aiming, that it has to be perpendicular to gravitational equipotentials or something for obscure physical reasons..."

Well, don't want to be traveling along any field lines close to the ground now, do we? Might hit a plane or something! And if that is how they aim it I feel like it needs to be on a boat or a plane in a very very specific area to hit anything.

The shortest distance from the ground to an airborne (or spaceborne) target is straight up. If you are woried about beam attenuation, and wanted to get the best test results, you would fire an energy beam perpendicular to the ground.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Do we have a time frame when the US will reveal it's new toys given the situation in the Ukraine.?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Thank You for the links to the other threads. I got some good reading coming up this weekend!!!

my advice. Bedlam is a treasure trove of fascinating info. I'd re-read his posts carefully. Lots of good stuff in his posts. Too bad I haven't seen him post on ATS in a while.

Regarding Mbkennel - that man knows his stuff too, and is ATS seniority- he's been where a while and has really travelled deep down the rabbit hole before looking for answers and can be an excellent guide to point you towards long forgotten or buried Bedlam posts. I'd hit him up. He knows how to chart these alice in wonderland like seas of conspiracy mystery, and he can probably point you to some good old school links regarding Bedlam.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

This same report mentions four main categories of applications:
'propulsion' (fuel for ultra-fast anti-missile rockets)
'power generators' (light and ultra-compact for military platforms in orbit)
'directed energy weapons' (antihydrogen beams or pumped lasers relying on very short duration energy release)
'"classified additional special weapons roles"' (various bombs triggered by antimatter)
In addition to the advantages related to its extremely high energy density and ease of ignition, annihilation has two important characteristics:
the release of energy in a matter-antimatter explosion is extremely fast (ten to a thousand times shorter than a nuclear explosion), and most of the energy is emitted in the form of very energetic light charged particles (the energy to mass ratio of the pions emitted in annihilation is two thousand times higher than the corresponding ratio for the fission or fusion reaction products).
With the help of magnetic fields, very intense pion beams can be created, to the order of 100 mega-amperes per microgram of antiprotons.

Such beams, if directed along the axis of an adequate device, can drive a magneto-hydrodynamic generator, generate a beam of electromagnetic waves, trigger a cylindrical thermonuclear explosion, or pump a powerful X-ray laser.

In the last case, for example, the pions' energy could be used to transform in a very uniform plasma, a long cylinder of a substance such as selenium, whose ionized atoms have excited states favorable to the spontaneous emission and amplification of coherent X-rays.

But this is only one of the many concepts that permit, thanks to antimatter, to conceive X-ray lasers having efficiencies ten to a thousand times higher than those pumped by any other known energy sources.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 7/18/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Since we turned to space and are talking about muscle flexing.
Maybe this anomoly in Russia's gas producing region is a little muscle flexing.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Although fascinating and i wont be going anywhere, I dont like what I am reading. The rate at which the human race creates weapons to kill everyone, makes it kind of suck to be alive, its awful having the all the freedoms to do what i want right now with the possibility I could end up in an Auswich situation one day.

Im not going to change the way I live or dwell on it, there is no point worrying about what you cant control in my opinion, but its a dark thought it would be nice not to have floating wound my head. Its there today because of Nukes and advanced media and propagander, sometime ignorance is bliss...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

It all depends on what happens in the next few days. If nothing happens, then we probably won't see anything. If things don't settle down, we may see one or two things "accidentally" go overhead where they can be photographed. If things heat up, we'll see a lot of stuff in action.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

.....and every one laughed at Zaphod58 when he said this was a muscle flex - a 'yeah, see this right here? its hammer time. You can't touch this....'

Hi Astro, please can you explain how the large lighter than air vehicles turn invisible - I understood you said they turn end on and nose down and stay on the dark side of the earth, can you explain that more?

Would that make it look small from one side but large from the other?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SirDrinksalot

I think he was referring more to active camo. cloaking etc. The skin of the plane being able to match the background.

The references to being nose down etc. I believe he was referring to how they park them when they are high up in orbit.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

BTW This is turning into one awesome thread. Props to all who are contributing.

This is the type of thread quality that got me hooked on ATS way back when.

same here. great thread guys.

snoopyuk

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Thank You for the links to the other threads. I got some good reading coming up this weekend!!!

my advice. Bedlam is a treasure trove of fascinating info. I'd re-read his posts carefully. Lots of good stuff in his posts. Too bad I haven't seen him post on ATS in a while.

Regarding Mbkennel - that man knows his stuff too, and is ATS seniority- he's been where a while and has really travelled deep down the rabbit hole before looking for answers and can be an excellent guide to point you towards long forgotten or buried Bedlam posts. I'd hit him up. He knows how to chart these alice in wonderland like seas of conspiracy mystery, and he can probably point you to some good old school links regarding Bedlam.

you should also check out posts made by member :

diablo222

he knows his stuff as well.

;-)

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join