It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Of Mystery Plane Over Wichita

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+86 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

“Right over the city, clear as a bell,” said Templin. “Anyone that was looking up would have seen it. You don’t usually see military or even civilian aircraft’s jets that leave contrails making those kind of severe departures off of the given route.”

Templin says the aircraft made several; severe 180 degree turns in the sky in the shape of an “S”, even more unusual.

“Absolutely silent, no sound,” he said.

So he snapped a few photos and took it home.

“When I put it on my computer and processed them, I was surprised to see this triangular shape that is not like anything you typically see,” he said.

There has been discussion that the thing is a B2, but it's been debunked fairly well. Local AF base was unable to ID the thing but said it may be a B2, just not one of theirs.

Hoping Zaphod will pop in and tell us what we're looking at. To me the thing looks more like a B2 than any of the drones that have been mentioned as possible culprits.

Cool pictures and glad the guy was quick on the camera.

These pictures look similar to something I saw not long ago,I think over Texas. The only difference being that the back in these looks completely straight.

Link

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Local AF base was unable to ID the thing but said it may be a B2, just not one of theirs.

Well no kidding. They called McConnell AFB, and all the B-2s are based at Whiteman in Missouri. Of course it wasn't one of theirs.

As for what it is, it's a black project. Before anyone says it, it's not the Amarillo aircraft.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
As for what it is, it's a black project. Before anyone says it, it's not the Amarillo aircraft.

Nice pic though. Of whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Yes it is. Interesting aircraft.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Amarillo aircraft a black project too? Are you fairly confident this thing in Wichita isn't a B2? I feel like that behind on the craft in the picture is very hard to decipher and may be tricking my eyes or tricked the lens.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I'm positive it's not a B-2.

B-2 going overhead

Look at the angle of the leading edge. They're totally different.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Sorry couldnt find a proper pic.

But it could be this!! Or similar

triangle aircraft

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Why would they be flying it around in the daytime like that if it's a black project? A middle finger to a certain someone? If this isn't the Amarillo plane, why allow so many sightings in such a short period of time in mid day? Also weren't there 3 of the Amarillo planes?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Checkmate

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

That's my thought also. Why fly a Black Project aircraft in broad daylight if you didn't want it to be seen.

I think it is a subtle message.

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here's a picture of a B-2.

i.imgur.com...

It could be a B-2 turning slightly which messes with your perspective.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Also found this picture.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Why would they be flying it around in the daytime like that if it's a black project?

They have to train in daylight too.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Laxpla

It's not a B-2.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Because sometimes the area they need to go over requires them coming home during the day.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

edit on 18-4-2014 by 3u40r15m because: NotGonnaGetAnAnswer

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

That's my thought also. Why fly a Black Project aircraft in broad daylight if you didn't want it to be seen.

I think it is a subtle message.

And people shun my idea that they sometimes do it on purpose.

Just think if the conditions were different and the contrails were not as visible.

The alien ufo people would have a hay day.

I believe sometimes they want the people to see "special air craft". Just to blow us away.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Because sometimes the area they need to go over requires them coming home during the day.

It's not a very secret program if they're doing S formations over populated areas.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Im in Springfield MO and I saw this about 7:00 this morning and two other times in the past month. The contrail is crazy long.

edit on 17-4-2014 by Toolman18 because: misspell

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join