It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails have been placed in our video games.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Meh, why put it in video games? What sense is in that?

Just contrails, more and more contrials

I myself am not yet convinced that chemtrails are real. Granted, there is a lot of evidence to consider, and a lot of it is convincing. But if they ARE real, then it would make great sense to include images of them in video games. It's called normalization.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well... This takes the debate to a new level. The ones in the game are most certainly chemtrails. However, the ones you see in real life (given you have one) are CONTRAILS!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by GoShredAK

They all slowly spread out more and more until they become weird clouds. Then by the end of the day, or by the next day it's overcast outside. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is exactly what you would expect from persistent contrails.

That is also something that happens before a weather front comes thru. You can actually predict the weather by the way contrails act.

I was unaware of this. Thanks for the info.

So maybe I am just paranoid.

but still, I'm not so sure.......

There is some weird stuff going on

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: edit

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yesterday was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, mysyelf and two co-workers spotted the same trails we see all the time,by the time we clocked out it was overcast, and this morning it's snowing.

So there was a weather front moving in.....which is why the contrails persisted, the atmospheric conditions were conducive to persistent contrails forming, that's why it became overcast....and that's why it's snowing!

It's meteorology 101 really.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SixX18

but some earlier ones I think were contrails, this is more like chemtrails in GTA5.

Do I even have to ask? You probably already know the questions this brings up.

What is the difference and how do you know?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

GoShredAK
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Contrails seem to just disappear.
edit on 12-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

Apart from when they don't form at all or linger and spread.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Argyll

Yesterday was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, mysyelf and two co-workers spotted the same trails we see all the time,by the time we clocked out it was overcast, and this morning it's snowing.

So there was a weather front moving in.....which is why the contrails persisted, the atmospheric conditions were conducive to persistent contrails forming, that's why it became overcast....and that's why it's snowing!

It's meteorology 101 really.

And thanks to you as well Argyll.

I am admittedly ignorant in the ways of meteorology.

"Then why the hell are you speculating about chem-trails?!"

I know I know people

This is why I try not to come here claiming facts or trying to convince anybody of anything.

Just joining in on the fun
edit on 12-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: editing

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My take is that the designers know that a lot of the younger demographic who play these games have heard of the chemtrail conspiracy, and other conspiracy stuff, so they put them in the game to court controversy or generate discussion, maybe some of the designers are chemtards chemtrail believers themselves.

Either that or it is a simple fact that contrails are a common sight these days and this adds to the realism of the gaming experience.

edit on 12-4-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here is a better Idea...

If you think chemtrails were put into GTA 5 why not ask the man who actually made the game.

[email protected]

lazlow.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I was unaware of this. Thanks for the info.

Here is a good thread with more than enough info on contrails and weather.

Authored by an ATS member that works in the meteorology field.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

Children will see this in their favorite game which mimics a lot of real world experiences. These images will imprint in their retina as normal along with the prostitution, car jacking, violence, drugs...Conditioning through entertainment.

edit on 12-4-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm sure they are meant to be contrails. I am so tired of the claims that ordinary contrails are not contrails, but some nefarious plot by the government to accomplish some goal, which different people claim as different things. This is the evidence I have on my side...planes often create contrails, therefore when something like this is seen, the odds are that it is a contrail. What evidence is there that these are not contrails, even though it is in a video game?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Conditioning is the goal. You'll find them in children's cartoons everywhere these days. Cartoons like Turbo, Cars and many others. Try find as many as you can. Then try find them in old cartoons, you won't.

These things are now being edited into old movies.
Edited in this one

It's all about conditioning of the mind, making things appear to be just the norm.

BTW I have seen no proof here at ATS or anywhere or from anyone that refutes the existence of chemtrails, but I have read hundreds of patents referring to chemtrails. Thousands of documents relating to weather engineering and modification. ATS is absolutely loaded with compelling references that give weight to Geo engineering, weather modification and experiments conducted that have had adverse effects on us all.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Oh yes...The big, bad PTB are conditioning us...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Trollsmustdie

I have read hundreds of patents referring to chemtrails. Thousands of documents relating to weather engineering and modification.

I've been keeping an eye on the chemtrail conspiracy for about 8 years, I have seen absolutely nothing in the way of 'evidence' that does not require a massive leap of faith on my behalf in order to believe in the biggest logistical undertaking in human history, involving tens of thousands of aircraft, hundreds of thousands of people, something like 2/5ths of the worlds production of aluminium, hundreds of governments, an operation that nobody knows if it will work or not, an operation that supposedly has been going on since the late '90s.....not one witness, not one paper trail, not one shred of actual evidence. The chemtrail conspiracy is based upon an ignorance of science, aviation and physics, it is propagated by people for whom 'confirmation bias' is a way of life, this thread is a great example, it is founded on speculation, conjecture and wilful ignorance, it is believed by gullible people for whom the world is a big scary place that they don't understand very much.

That is all.

edit: Again I suspect you are a returning previously banned member, maybe I'm wrong. But one day people like you ought to be held accountable for spreading your lies.

edit on 12-4-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Interesting and informative. This lady has done a good job.

150 weather program's

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Trollsmustdie

Speculation, conjecture, misinformation, skewed interpretation.

The chemtrail mythos may wax and wane in popularity over the years but it will always remain a fringe topic, modern day academia requires that oh so elusive thing called proof. You probably will try tell us that all meteorologists worldwide are either "in on it" or "too scared to talk"? And how about those pilots huh? We have websites like 'Pilots For 9/11 Truth' but none of these guys wants to talk about chemtrails! Why is that?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Awesome Chemtrail footage up close from a Fed ex crew.

What's with the red Chemtrails?

Chemtrails up close

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
For anyone doubting the existence of the phenomenon of ‘chemtrails’, please take a minute to read through this extensive list of patents from America on equipment and processes used in just such programs. The evidence is clear folks.
United States Patent and Trademark Office

LINK

Enjoy

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Trollsmustdie

"Trollsmustdie" or "Troll-am-I"

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join