It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails have been placed in our video games.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I was playing Grand Theft Auto 5 a few days ago then I decided to look up at the sky and I spotted something very surprising. Chemtrails are in our video games. Chemtrails have become so common in our sky that they are being put in to video games as if they were contrails. I stayed around the area a few more minutes and the only thing being produced by the airplanes were chemtrails. There were no fast disappearing contrails anywhere in the game. Only long chemtrails being spread in large grids. During the game I managed to snap shot some pictures of the chemtrails with my phone. Below they can be found along with a video of the chemtrails by DC180.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ODarkThirty

Meh, why put it in video games? What sense is in that?

Just contrails, more and more contrials

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I see it coming already a debate as to whether the contrails are chemtrails in GTA5!

Second

Third

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Of course there are, there is also the "Illuminati" and a whole "ancient aliens" UFO thing going on in GTA 5 as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad someone else noticed this.

In addition to that, there are a bunch NWO and Illuminati references. Trevor Phillips even mentions Reptillians.

I have been tripping out on that for a while, I just can't expect anybody to take it seriously.

Fun game though! I like to just wander around doing random stuff, or what's really fun is grabbing a dirtbike and shredding the mountains!

S&F for noticing the chem-trails, I think that's what they are too, and I think they did it very much on purpose.

(Oops I see the member above already mentioned the NWO/illuminati references)
edit on 12-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: My bad

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

And did you also know that if you listen to the radio you can hear them talking about chemtrails.
But yeah its just a game throwing in all the popular fads going around today.
It was all put in on purpose to make fun of it. They even rip on juggalos. They are called easter eggs and hidden secrets, you can google how to find them.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Good one OP.

What about the Moon, does it appear in the game? I guess that would be proof the Moon landings were a hoax, right?

Maybe they're getting some practice spraying "Brawndo". At the rate we're going the public will probably demand "Brawndo" on the crops soon.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I see it coming already a debate as to whether the contrails are chemtrails in GTA5! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, when the claim is made that would be the most obvious thing to do.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

At the rate we're going the public will probably demand "Brawndo" on the crops soon. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Idiocracy...Or what I consider the Obama administration.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GoShredAK

S&F for noticing the chem-trails, I think that's what they are too, and I think they did it very much on purpose. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And what exactly is it that makes them chemtrails and not contrails?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Chemtrails have become so common in our sky that they are being put in to video games as if they were contrails. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, you have verifiable scientific evidence that proves chemtrails are actually being sprayed in our skies, because as of yet that has not been shown to be true?

But I guess if it is in a video game it has to be true, or am I missing something here?

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

S&F for noticing the chem-trails, I think that's what they are too, and I think they did it very much on purpose. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey man that's just what I feel in my heart, I have no proof and I'm not even sure if I'm just being paranoid or not.

But I personally lean towards the idea that chem-trails are real, and that is what they were trying to portray in the game, based off of all the other "conspiracy" references being in the game as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Hey man that's just what I feel in my heart, I have no proof and I'm not even sure if I'm just being paranoid or not. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is why I asked, because I am still trying to figure out how people can tell the difference by what they see in the sky.

I have yet to see evidence that they do in fact exist, but yes there is a possibility they exist.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

What I have seen is, throughout a perfectly clear day you can spot big white jets laying out these thick contrails(I think chemtrails)

They all slowly spread out more and more until they become weird clouds. Then by the end of the day, or by the next day it's overcast outside.

Yesterday was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, mysyelf and two co-workers spotted the same trails we see all the time,by the time we clocked out it was overcast, and this morning it's snowing.

I'm only referring to my little area here in Alaska, and here, this seems pretty consistent.

Contrails seem to just disappear.
edit on 12-4-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Hey man that's just what I feel in my heart, I have no proof and I'm not even sure if I'm just being paranoid or not.

That's fine and please understand nobody is "gettin' on ya about it". Just trying to talk about it.

But I personally lean towards the idea that chem-trails are real

Why? Is it that you've just heard some stuff and have no reason yet to NOT believe it or is something more?

BTW, that's where I was before I started reading about it on ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

GoShredAK

tsurfer2000h

But I personally lean towards the idea that chem-trails are real, and that is what they were trying to portray in the game, based off of all the other "conspiracy" references being in the game as well.

The conspiracy references are put in to make fun of conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Good one OP.

What about the Moon, does it appear in the game? I guess that would be proof the Moon landings were a hoax, right?

Maybe they're getting some practice spraying "Brawndo". At the rate we're going the public will probably demand "Brawndo" on the crops soon.

The moon in GTA5 is strange, actually. It goes from waxing, to full, to waning each night. It bothered me at first ('cause I'm into that sort of thing) but I let it slide after being completely floored by how amazing that game is.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Nothing new I guess...

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

They all slowly spread out more and more until they become weird clouds. Then by the end of the day, or by the next day it's overcast outside. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is exactly what you would expect from persistent contrails.

That is also something that happens before a weather front comes thru. You can actually predict the weather by the way contrails act.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

AnteBellum
I see it coming already a debate as to whether the contrails are chemtrails in GTA5!

Second

Third

Same, I was like "I bet this is GTA 5" I think they are in most GTA games, but some earlier ones I think were contrails, this is more like chemtrails in GTA5. Honestly, did anyone think GTA wouldn't go there? I mean come on! GTA is like the bad boy of video games, everything you can't do legally in real life, is in this game.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join