It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370: Malaysian PM tells passengers’ families missing plane crashed in Indian Ocean

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by heartache

Published: "Alright. Goodnight."

Actual: "Alright. Goodnight, Malaysia 370."

How does that change anything?

It's the inept, clumsy handling by the Malaysian authorities who can't even get the only concrete piece of evidence straight, why on earth would they incorrectly report it, when the smallest thing can be important.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
In accident investigation it makes a massive difference whether they said one thing or the other.

And in "I'm a reader of the news" view it also makes a massive difference on whether, from this point on, we believe the Malaysian officials and what they're telling us or whether we just consider them all a bunch of lying, deceiving ****s with some secret agenda that they're trying to cover up as best they can, and that the only people we should listen to is anyone BUT the Malaysian officials. This is EXACTLY why the Chinese families are so angry, and I don't blame them one bit. Malaysia (officials) - you have proven yourselves as douche bags of the world. Way to go!

There was only ever ONE atc recording, and presuming they heard it first time round but decided to omit the final line... and tell us all STRICTLY, that no flight number was ever mentioned (originally) but to go back on that......... it beggars belief.

It's like me checking Neil Armstrong's video and coming to you and saying, "He said 'That's one small step for man'. That's all."

edit on 31-3-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The BBC left off the word 'alright' so it read as 'goodnight Malaysia 370' making it read like a suicide note.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

reply to post by heartache

Then I guess the NTSB and AAIB are incompetent too. I've seen both of them leave minor details off in the early days of investigations.

But somehow then leaving off the flight number is now yet again either the smoking gun, or proof the flight never existed, or something more than it is.

Since when are accident investigators required to release every tiny little detail of the investigation, especially in the early days.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

Was this ever relocated or debunked, l can't find an update on it.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

"Malaysian authorities on Tuesday said they had made a mistake about the last words from missing flight MH370."

THEY admit they told us the wrong thing. That doesn't sound like withholding info to me, sounds like incompetence. I don't disagree they may need to withhold some info but they could at least say that, not openly admit they fed us false info. And they would have had that recording from the off, they wouldn't have needed the NTSB/AAIB to source the recording for them.

Furthermore, the NTSB, AAIB, Boeing etc haven't actually said anything themselves yet, have they? Everything is still coming from the mouths of the Malaysian officials, yet they've backtracked on many things, fully asserted everyone is dead despite zero evidence...

Let alone there's still no actual evidence the plane ever crashed, so nothing for NTSB/AAIB/Boeing to actually go on?

Strangely (or maybe not anymore, "normally" now), the Indian sea is NOTORIOUS for political plane crashes and black boxes disappearing for ever.

The plane that was shot down in a tiny stretch of water by US Viceneese (sp) - black box never found, HO HUM! Another plane crash off the coast of Thailand, possibly brought down over political tension - again, no black box ever found, so the incriminating evidence could never be released... MH370 could "never be found", so, comfortably for the Malaysians, the incriminating evidence will never be known.

Further more both those plane crashes mentioned above actually have strange links to this case. One being a direct incident over RUSSIA and CRIMEA!!!!! So last time there was Russia-Crimea tension, a plane was blown up or whatever over the Indian sea. NOW we have NEW Russia - Crimea tension and hey ho, a plane goes missing... Co-incidence? Or does Russia kidnap planes whenever it wants to get its own way?

edit on 1-4-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The AAIB and NTSB AREN'T going to say anything. It's not their investigation to perform.

So now you think Russia is involved? Anything else to throw in there? I'm pretty sure the kitchen sink isn't involved yet.

Planes crash. They don't give a damn what's going on in the rest of the world. And sometimes recorders get destroyed, or aren't recovered. Again, regardless of what's happening in the world.

The number of passengers moved in a year is in the billions now, which means an unprecedented number of planes in the air every day. The accident rare is the lowest it's ever been, and probably ever will be, but they still crash, without any help.
edit on 4/1/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The AAIB and NTSB AREN'T going to say anything. It's not their investigation to perform.

So now you think Russia is involved? Anything else to throw in there? I'm pretty sure the kitchen sink isn't involved yet.

Planes crash. They don't give a damn what's going on in the rest of the world. And sometimes recorders get destroyed, or aren't recovered. Again, regardless of what's happening in the world.

The number of passengers moved in a year is in the billions now, which means an unprecedented number of planes in the air every day. The accident rare is the lowest it's ever been, and probably ever will be, but they still crash, without any help.

April Fools!!!

I thought you were serious at first until I noticed the date of your post.

Good one!

It was just 'one of those things' huh?

So tell me, where's the debris?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
I wonder how it is they can make such a definitive statement. Did they actually find something, or are they talking out of their butts?

Their Tony Ab-butts, to be precise.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: congenitalcataract
The BBC left off the word 'alright' so it read as 'goodnight Malaysia 370' making it read like a suicide note.

Please excuse my bad manners, this was your first and only post and it was ignored.

You made a good point.

BBC definitely put a little 'English' on the cue ball by omitting the "Alright" part.

It's been a while since you commented, I'd like to hear your current thoughts.

edit on -05:0025147372014-07-08T16:37:25-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
HOAX radar image from Malaysia

It is not just the radio call which Malaysia got wrong. Malaysia told relatives at the Lido Hotel in Beijing that this was an image of MH370 flying through the Straits of Malacca as seen by military radar at Butterworth:

Unfortunately Butterworth is a Thales Raytheon GM400 radar and this is what a real GM400 screen looks like:

....and if the image from Butterworth is real then why does it omit the tracks of other aircraft known to be present?

After some prodding from Malaysia, Thailand announced they saw an aircraft fly west across Malaysia from their radar at Surat Thani. Trouble is Malaysia claims MH370 flew low over Kota Bharu on the NE coast.

Kota Bharu is 240nm away from Surat Thani and the radar has a maximum range against high altitude targets of just 200nm.

Furthermore because of the earth's curvature Surat Thani could not see an aircraft flying at 5,000ft more than 100nm away.

The entire claim that MH370 flew west appears to be an enormous hoax.

UAE343 enlarged

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sy.gunson

Unfortunately I think you are barking up the wrong tree, I've seen the same setups in various places around the United States (not the one you are showing of course but ones that were all made by the same concern here in the states) and some of them had different layouts and color schema on the screens, all of these can be customized to the place using them so to say "THIS IS WHAT A REAL ONE LOOKS LIKE" is not always accurate..

My iMac doesn't look anything screenwise like my child's iMac they are both customized to act differently..

So before you yell hoax because some place had their stuff customized, please make sure that's not all they had done..

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vkey08
a reply to: sy.gunson

Unfortunately I think you are barking up the wrong tree, I've seen the same setups in various places around the United States (not the one you are showing of course but ones that were all made by the same concern here in the states) and some of them had different layouts and color schema on the screens, all of these can be customized to the place using them so to say "THIS IS WHAT A REAL ONE LOOKS LIKE" is not always accurate..

My iMac doesn't look anything screenwise like my child's iMac they are both customized to act differently..

So before you yell hoax because some place had their stuff customized, please make sure that's not all they had done..

When you overlay the Malaysian image on a civil airways chart you can see the screen replicates all the civil waypoints and TCAs. This is definitely a civilian SSR radar screenshot, not a military screen.

This radar image is from a civil SSR radar, not from the military GM400 radar based at Butterworth. On 21 March at the Lido Hotel in Beijing malaysian officials told Chinese relatives this was from the military radar at Butterworth. That is a lie and you are blind to the truth.

Whatever you think you have never seen a Thales Raytheon GM400 in the United States. The nearest GM400 sets are in Chile or Morocco.

I think if you wish to call me out then you should provide proof to the contrary, rather than being all mouth.
edit on 15-7-2014 by sy.gunson because: added second image

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join