It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO approaches ISS (captured off Ustream live feed)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

3/19/2014 – A newly captured video brought to you exclusively from the Secureteam, depicts a massive rotating UFO as it flies up close to the ISS (International Space Station). The video was recorded directly off of the ISS Ustream video page by a regular user of the site who regularly watches the streaming live video for daily anomalies and happenings. The footage was recorded on the 17th, and sent to us once the object was identified in the recordings.

Link to video

So this is curious. A satellite? Dust on the lens again? Venus?

What's weird is how it disappears and reappears. That might be video edits, as this is a capture from a live stream. But it is strange. And it is rotating, when you watch the enlargement. This just happened on the 17th, so it is recent, and did not see it posted anywhere yet. Is this another idiot with too much time on their hands? What do you guys think?
edit on Wed Mar 19th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Good find!
It looks to me as if it is slowly getting closer to the ISS,so I doubt its a lens flare.
Could it be a resupply pod though?I think they slowly rotate on approach,to get aligned properly.
That would be easy to check and rule in or out though.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Looks pretty good to me. There's definitely something there and it is rotating. Also, the approach and departure characteristics seem to rule out "satellite". It seems to "blink" away from the camera at the end there. Very strange, but I guess alien spacecraft would be strange to see in operation.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Interesting. I like this video, because most of the videos that are being posted are just some blurry lights. But on this one, we can clearly see the shape of that object.
I'm no movie expert but i don't think this video has been edited in any way.

And it looks kinda too good to be true. Funny, because I've witnessed a several UFO's in my life, and they always looked like it. Like they are too good to be true.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
That site is off the wall. Crazier theories then we get here. No place to leave a comment either So they're not interested in other viewpoints it seems. Illuminati supported website? Really?
Not even going to comment on the supposed UFO.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Secure Team is known for posting hoax videos.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Seriously? You do realize that the author/s of that site haven't uploaded that video, they have just posted it on their web-site?
Ignorance just hit a new level.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Holy... I hope someone comes on soon and tells us it's a weather balloon, cause that's terrifying!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
For some reason, when I go to the link, and try to play the video, it just shows a grey screen.
Can someone put it here?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

this is also on you tube there in my subscriptions dont know how reliable they are though.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Think its fake. Shouldnt the light be reflecting like it is on the space station?
edit on 19-3-2014 by captb13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the space station feed is available to review, or do they just share the live feed? We've got the date, so if the feed is backed up it could be verified. Of course there is no time stamp so it would take a while.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Its weird how when it teleporting back to where it originated , looked much like a low budget frame rate maneuver.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

raedar
Does anyone know if the space station feed is available to review, or do they just share the live feed? We've got the date, so if the feed is backed up it could be verified. Of course there is no time stamp so it would take a while.

Here you go

It says as soon as you go on that the live stream will be retired in two weeks... Gee... Wonder Why

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The part where it disappears and reappears at .58 is quite amusing other than that it's a pretty poor hoax.
edit on 19-3-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The fact that it appears to be rotating means it is something. I don't know if it is a supply pod or if it is some other craft.

I can't understand why NASA doesn't say something, even if it is something to cover up something. They are quiet as a mouse about these things, seems like they like instigating speculation, it keeps the people desiring their projects.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
ETA: Gortex beat me to it...

But Good catch !

edit on 3 19 2014 by SonoftheSun because: removed yt video already posted by Gortex

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This Secureteam video was pretty funny. No longer available, but the video capture is still there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's bantha fodder.
edit on 19-3-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
To me, it looks like a captured clip from the movie Gravity, I watched last week.

JMOHO...

Des

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That looks really really real

Something something something second line....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join