It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO approaches ISS (captured off Ustream live feed)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looks like a Draco ship!!!

But it's still a Hoax!!!

If you watch the enlarged part the Ship is much closer to the Light glare shooting upwards which is to the Right!!!
If you watch the original footage the Ship is quite clearly further from the Light glare on the Right, so whoever did this misjudged the spacing!!!

Also Draco ships cannot Teleport, neither can anything else!!!

Peace everybody!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Just as we are able to see billions of galaxies, 100's of exoplanets, send satellites all over the solar system; some other intelligent life out there may be able to do so and better.

However this YouTube channel is very questionable. I've seen this ufo before in UFO videos, they're related to the Dropa discs from ancient China.

YouTube is a multi billion dollar corporation, I doubt this would be uploaded.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I draw your attention to the sporadic action of the AGC circuit -- the automatic gain control -- which works as a rheostat regarding varying brightness levels depending on changing sunlight reflections. As the AGC cycles up and down the objects in the FOV in unison get brighter or dimmer. All but one.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's a hoax...There are no stars!

Just figured I'd say it before someone said it and meant it!

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There was a thread regarding 21 March and an asteroid?

On the image seems to be rotating.
I havent a clue what it is so.....UFO it is then until identified.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I havent a clue what it is so.....UFO it is then until identified

It isn't a UFO as its neither an object or flying , it only exists in the video and on the computer of the person that created it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

JimOberg
I draw your attention to the sporadic action of the AGC circuit -- the automatic gain control -- which works as a rheostat regarding varying brightness levels depending on changing sunlight reflections. As the AGC cycles up and down the objects in the FOV in unison get brighter or dimmer. All but one.

This.

It's a fake. Sad. Looked like fun.

Astronaut in the ISS..."Hey mate, look out this window"...

2nd Astronaut in the ISS..."Vat ze hail...."

LOL.

Still was cool to watch though.

edit on 3 19 2014 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

A hoax would have to be the best bet. If you can't show a clip from a recording of a live feed and the clock feature that always shows in the lower left of the screen, then something is fishy. As for the appearance of the thing, it is moving way too fast for any kind of supply ship closing in on the ISS. They just don't do it that way. And on that note that action contributes to a hoax possibility. The hoaxed object would have to move fast in order to bring within a quick few seconds the desired action of it approaching from afar.

edit on 19-3-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Mianeye
That looks really really real

It's not -- at least insofar as being a large object approaching the ISS.

If it were such an object, the light highlights would be bright on the right-side of the object (relative to the video angle), just like the sun highlights on the ISS.

Why has no one noticed this yet?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

rickymouse I can't understand why NASA doesn't say something, even if it is something to cover up something. They are quiet as a mouse about these things, seems like they like instigating speculation, it keeps the people desiring their projects.

-The ISS isn't just NASA's project; there are 4 other orgs involved. Maybe NASA left it up to them.

-people are starting to find flaws in the video that point towards hoax. Its not NASA's job to explain all the UFO videos they come across, especially considering how many are hoaxes.

-you're already implying that NASA is in the business of coverups. Maybe NASA feels that they're damned if they do and damned if they don't when they explain videos like this. Give a conventional explanation when everyone wants a paranormal one and people start shouting coverup. Same thing when it comes to interestingly shaped rocks on Mars.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

It's not -- at least insofar as being a large object approaching the ISS.

I know

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by conundrummer

If NASA has a military craft close to the station and it is in their video, they may edit it or they may just ignore it. If there is a top secret satellite that they pass or a government mission up there, they are going to cover it up. That is part of their job. I don't see a problem with this myself, I would expect this to be the case. There are a lot of things going on that we are not supposed to know about. What part of Top secret is so hard to understand?

So is this bad? No, NASA can't be telling us everything that the worlds militaries are doing in space.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It had me up til the point it 'disappeared', if they left it as it was and did the cut to the interior, it would have been a bit more believable...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

What do I think?

I think its fake as it gets.

Why? Well, the source is pretty shabby to start with, but just looking at it: it seems that the "object" is sharper than the ISS which is much closer in the frame. The ISS, being closer to the camera, should have higher detail be much sharper, than the "object" in the background. This is not the case...

Just looks fake, unimpressive, and elementary in terms of CGI...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Nikola014
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Seriously? You do realize that the author/s of that site haven't uploaded that video, they have just posted it on their web-site?
Ignorance just hit a new level.

Where did that website get it from? there is no youtube link, and the video I have is the same as Gortex's, both from youtube. So that website didn't get it from youtube.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If no one has said as much yet:

It's not a hoax video, it's a real video of photographic Bokeh.

Thanks to Phage for the inoculation on that one.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
haha this guy again?

secureteamleaks.com registrar whois

Domain Name: SECURETEAMLEAKS.COM
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Updated Date: 2013-10-03 00:29:09
Creation Date: 2013-10-03 00:29:09
Registrar Expiration Date: 2014-10-03 00:29:09
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrant Name: Tyler Glockner
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 1854 Ridgebury Drive
Registrant City: Hilliard
Registrant State/Province: Ohio
Registrant Postal Code: 43026
Registrant Country: United States
Admin Name: Tyler Glockner
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 1854 Ridgebury Drive
Admin City: Hilliard
Admin State/Province: Ohio
Admin Postal Code: 43026
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: (740) 727-9756
Admin Fax:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Tech Name: Tyler Glockner
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 1854 Ridgebury Drive
Tech City: Hilliard
Tech State/Province: Ohio
Tech Postal Code: 43026
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: (740) 727-9756
Tech Fax:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS65.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS66.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

PsychoEmperor
Holy... I hope someone comes on soon and tells us it's a weather balloon, cause that's terrifying!

Terrifying?

Why so?

If anything i find it extremely interesting...not remotely frightening, let alone terrifying.

If it had started to eat or disintegrate the ISS and interupted TV station around the world to inform us that we were about to be obliterated from orbit...then sure...a little worrying at the least...but this UFO in this video clip is terrifying to you?

Assuming it isn't hoaxed and it should be simple enough to find many others who downloaded the exact same clip streamed from the ISS feed to compare with, the part that interests me the most is how it moves...it winks out to take up a new position far out before it rapidly receeds away from the ISS.

It might show that the UFO had consideration for the safety of the ISS...by taking up a new far away position before swiftly moving off, it could be that the energy used to accelerate the craft might have been damaging to the ISS or people on board in some way, so whoever or whatever is in control of the craft obviously didn't want to endanger anyone.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Bybyots
If no one has said as much yet:

It's not a hoax video, it's a real video of photographic Bokeh.

Thanks to Phage for the inoculation on that one.

Blur...seriously?

Hogwash.

Hoax i'm ready and able to accept, but blur...not a chance.

The object remains in focus, as does the ISS and horizon. It is clearly moving to the left, and stopping in space.
It approaches (gets bigger in frame) and recedes away (gets smaller in frame) and then it moves off at such a rate of speed it shrinks incrimentally until no longer visible, as would be the case if it was moving away at a very high rate of speed.

That is NOT a blur, japanese or otherwise.

A hoax possibly, which can be determined by others around the world who will have downloaded or otherwise captured this same clip...if there are none, that would indicate to me that this clip has been tampered with and isn't genuine.

I'm guessing there are going to be many more people who got this same clip from the ISS feed, including the anomaly, hence the early 'blur' explanation.

The best defence is a good offence.

edit on 19-3-2014 by MysterX because: added info

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

No, you're right. Making the difference between lens flare and aesthetic blur (which in the case of bokeh may either be accidental or intentional) is important.

Although bokeh does have to do with the structure of the lens, the thing in the video is better described as a lens flare than bokeh. But to me, it looks like accidental bokeh produced by the lens flare, if there could be such a thing. In a nutshell then: an aesthetically pleasing lens flare.

ETA: Oops, sorry, I see that you think it's likely a hoax.

edit on 19-3-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join