It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Anomalies and Aliens - Part 1: Art

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

You mean this? Pretty lumpy UFOs. Looks like clouds to me.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b1fd2f00144.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 10/9/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

What convinced myself was discovering that ancient primitive men were designing those creatures similar to astronauts with a zip...
No ancient primitive man ever used a zip and they didn't know what was it...
Before shouting non-sense, try to lower your skepticism and try to look better...
The truth is really out there...

Today I decided to inform myself much better about ancient art and Ufos and there it comes this thread. Amazing!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You mean extraterrestrials use zippers?
They don't have velcro?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Phage you missed it, above they are both inside a UFO hovering overhead above the people gathering to watch what was happening on the ground. There is strength in numbers when it comes to clouds. ^Y^

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by manalien

you have provided some outstanding examples clearly proving that in our past and distant past, civilizations, nations, religions and individuals from all around the globe, irrelevant of nationality, religion or belief have been depicting not only in words, but also by creating vivid images and sculptures and amazing architecture including unknown life forms, vehicles and an array of artifacts.
I agree. There is an underlying truth to most religions. You can't look at it and assume it all has to be either a) made up or b) a story of real Gods. These stories, the symbolism and beliefs were clearly inspired by extraterrestrials as their artwork depicts. Coincidence doesn't explain this IMO.

It is very sad that the "non believers" in this world today, simply cannot accept the fact that humans have always recorded and reproduced events and experiences visually by using the tools or linguistic expression available to them in their particular time and epoch.
Certainly and without doubt there were, and still are, many who have produced or recorded mythical stories and fantasies with a vivid imagination, but, this would "not always" be the case.
Exactly. It's funny that science wont accept this, but neither will religion. To most religious persons Aliens and UFO's in art are coincidentally the result of religious symbolism, instead of the other way around. And to science Aliens coming here in the past is crack-pottery, but if they arrived here tomorrow it wouldn't be any sort of "magical" or supernatural event. Science would accept and embrace it.

Sorry for the delay in response, and thanks for your thoughtful post.

edit on 9/10/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I just mean that primitive humans couldn't have any freaking idea about what zippers are...
I didn't say what you suppose I'm saying...
It would be like a dog and a cellphone...Absolutely no idea...So, they must be something alien or ( what can we know ) future humans...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Originally posted by Phage

Phage you missed it, above they are both inside a UFO hovering overhead above the people gathering to watch what was happening on the ground. There is strength in numbers when it comes to clouds. ^Y^

Makes you ponder over the piece saying that when Jesus returns, he will be "coming with the clouds".

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
In Peru, they had the Virachoas, the gods who came down to earth and taught them argiculture, building and other useful things:

And all over Cuzco, Peru, I saw buildings like these, built on foundations that could withstand earthquakes that crumbled most modern buildings:

And I walked around the fortress of Saqsayhuaman near Cuzco, which is built with these giant stones fitted perfectly together:

All over Central and South America there is remarkable construction like this.

And here are the ruins at Chan-Chan, Peru, near Trujillo on the coast, which I also visited. I was struck by how "modern" these looked, even though they were at least 2,000 years old:

I don't say this absolutely PROVES that aliens came down to earth and taught humans how to built all this, although my indigenous guide, a university professor, told me that was a very common belief among the Native Americans, that they had been visiting for a long time and still were today. They came from the stars, from outer space, and had science and technology far in advance of our own, some of which humans learned--such as how to make buildings that could withstand earthquakes and move around giant stome blocks and fit them perfectly, in such a way that modern machine tools would have trouble duplicating it.

edit on 9-10-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Japanese records from the 18th and 19th Centuries describe beings who arrived in what we would today call UFOs, and even recorded some of the letters and characters used in their language:

All the Asian countries have stories like these from ancient and medieval times, including China, India and Korea.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Just because something resembles something else, does not mean it is that thing. That's the trouble. Because something in a drawing looks like a zipper, it must be one?

While I don't know what in particular you are talking about (I see no zippers in any of the images in the OP), do you think that there is no other explanation for them than zippers? They can't be depictions of jewelry or patterns woven into clothing?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Anyone interested in this topic should read or listen to the Billy Mieres contact notes. To give you an idea of how extensive they are the summery of them on spoken word cassette takes up 16 90 minute cassettes so around 24 hours. They go into great detail on Earths early history and how it was shaped by alien humanoid races.
edit on 9-10-2010 by bluemooone2 because: for spelling)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Never mind...
edit on 9-10-2010 by Come Clean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Just like black holes and the core of the Earth right?

If we start with an answer then the questions are easy right? If we start with Eistein is correct then all the questions fall into place. One can even make up questions to fit the answer. It's a lot harder to answer a question in which you really don't know the answer to begin with.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
OP this thread is awsome and thank you for this. An amazing brain storm

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

What? What do black holes have to do with paintings and etchings on stone?

Actually, people have been trying to prove Einstein wrong. Anyone who can do so would be "the next Einstein". So far no one has managed effectively to pull it off.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Phage , that is exactly right!!! Major thumbs Up to To U!

Einstein had the rare ability to hold many complex thoughts in his mind simultaneously . In fact , they weren't really complex but rather simple but the human mind is kinda one track and we have a hard time holding one thought while adding another.
edit on 9-10-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

My flag makes it 48. As for somekind of reference I suppose. This is some good work. Filled with things I don't recall ever having seen before. I can see what Phage is saying in his attempt at explaining some of these
amomalies. So what would we be calling these simalarities to modern times? Coincidence?
I don't believe in coincidence. Some of this art depicts events in the Bible and we end up with renderings of
humanoids inspace suits and a Reptoid. I always hear one question screaming at me, that never seems to find a satisfactory answer. WHAT THE FRAKEN ELL IS REALLY GOING ON IN THIS WORLD OF OURS. Is the Reptoid just a result of some good '___' or what?

Because I must insist these images and paintings, these engravings, wern't just whipped up at a whim like
today. There was meaning behind everything they did back then. I mean there had to be. They are depictions of their Gods. Their Gods consumed every day of their lives. Obviously. Great thread.
Lets see if I can say this right now.
Just because something looks exactly like something that dosn't mean it is that something.It could be
something completely different from that something. Or if it looks like a duck?

Nightchild
I don't see anything close to a UFO in the above rendering. I see more of a portal. A window or a doorway.
Perhaps to a different dimension that gives meaning to the Bible itself?
edit on 9-10-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by Master Shen long

Great pics and all with links. Although most of these have been posted here befour in different threads its nice to see them all grouped together.
yeah, that's the goal. I find it's easy to dismiss something when you don't look at all the different bits of information as one body of evidence. There was a recent thread actually which prompted me to put this idea for a thread into action.

By the way the second season of Ancient Aliens will be out soon. Apparently in some locations less known to ufo buffs. Places like Japan and other asian hotspots
Awesome, I had no idea they were working on a second season, sounds like it will be interesting.

I know the thread that prompted you to create this thread. I noticed you post there, I am really glad you put this thread together. I appreciated what the other guy was saying but he showed no evidence.

You summed it up nicely. S&F(Need I say)!

You have basically organised a great deal of the info that makes me say: ''WTF?''

Thank you Chaos.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ancient people had no imaginations? Ancient people had no creativity? Ancient people had no artistic sense? Ancient people had no scary stories to make their kids behave? Ancient people had no fun?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I guess some people don't know what analogies are. You (or someone like you) claimed these pictures don't prove anything. Or something along those lines. I countered with science is only a theory, therefore, until we see a black hole or iron core then it's only speculation at best.

Bottom line, there is just as much evidence aliens exist as there is some iron core deep inside the Earth exist. Just like we have debunker's today they had debunker's back then. It was called the Catholic Church. However, the Catholic Church is kind of limited when it comes to science. So they employ Christian scientists to debunk everything. Are you a Christian Phage?

I have never seen an alien. Have you ever seen the Earth's iron core Phage? If not, then it must not exist using YOUR OWN methodology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join