It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University of Texas Instantly Shuts Down Anti Israel Protests

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burritocat

When I first started researching this, I had tons of links but it seems ever since his arrest most of them are buried or scrubbed. Government did what it does best-- cover up, suppress information, distract the public and just like that, no one talks about Jeffrey Epstein, anymore. His tentacles were far reaching. He had connections to just about everything. It's sobering to realize that most if not all of our higher up elected representatives are compromised in the most insidious way. Pure evil. If only people understood how much our severely compromised, corrupted government puts the entire country in jeopardy. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. I have a feeling the lesson isn't too far off..

I was able to find a couple links that go in depth about his involvement with Mossad and with an organization called the Mega Group:

columbusfreepress.com...

unlimitedhangout.com...

www.mintpressnews.com...

www.mintpressnews.com...

edit on 27-4-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

But the federal government has been slowly inching away free speech.

We’ve seen the Patriot act which makes it easier to look into people.

The espionage act to go after people who did nothing espionage related.

And the arresting of people on both sides of the political spectrum for protesting with trumped up charges.

America is still more free than most countries and will probably remain so.

But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t push back when lines are crossed.

And it’s absolutely beyond me that so many people are enthusiastically cheering for the prosecution of people criticizing a different government half was across the planet.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Double
edit on 27-4-2024 by Schmoe3755 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ok, I see you can't read. I never said threats were being made.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Your "protestors" are threatening the lives of Jews here, in America.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All of them? And what were the threats?

Should we start arresting people for a swastika?

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

But you did talk about boycotting, not protesting, that was at the very end of your post. You said try boycotting Muslims, and see what happens. You did not say try protesting them. Im talking about boycotts, not protests, though boycotts are really just protesting with your money. I dont do protests, not the kind where I hold up signs and yell. I do however like to make my money talk.

Of course theres tons of foreign money influencing our politics, to include Israel. They are doing the same thing, it sounds like, that Russia and China do, except supposedly, they are supposed to be our friends or something. You also claim that these protestors are all doing nonprotesting stuff, but its only a small group at the protests, not the protests themselves. And using bad behavior of some people as an excuse to shut down protesting is something authoritarians do. If I used your argument, we could call everyone at the Jan 6th protests terrorist rioters because some of the dummies there got up to illegal activity. Just because you dont like what a group of people protest our how they protest doesnt mean its legit. And not being pro-Israel doesnt mean you decided to be like that because of social media. Kids on college campuses have been protesting Israel for many years, I remember seeing such protests back in the 90s. Its not new, and to say social media is making it worse is ignoring that this has been going on a long time, and is just more noticable now because of social media.

On top of all that, you assume that everyone hates Jews that protest Israel, which is just not true. Its those types of claims like calling everyone antisemetic because they dont like Israel is like calling everyone racist who wants to talk about immigration. Sure, some people worried about immigration are racists, but most people who hold protests and demonstrations are not racists. Its the same thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: burritocat

When I first started researching this, I had tons of links but it seems ever since his arrest most of them are buried or scrubbed. Government did what it does best-- cover up, suppress information, distract the public and just like that, no one talks about Jeffrey Epstein, anymore. His tentacles were far reaching. He had connections to just about everything. It's sobering to realize that most if not all of our higher up elected representatives are compromised in the most insidious way. Pure evil. If only people understood how much our severely compromised, corrupted government puts the entire country in jeopardy. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way. I have a feeling the lesson isn't too far off..

I was able to find a couple links that go in depth about his involvement with Mossad and with an organization called the Mega Group:

columbusfreepress.com...

unlimitedhangout.com...

www.mintpressnews.com...

www.mintpressnews.com...

Thank you. More links are always appreciated. I always want to learn more. The lamestream media barely brushed the surface of just how shady and far his pedo tentacles reached, but I always knew they were further and deeper than people know.

Ive always believed that to get to anywhere important in business or government, you have to be a pretty comprimised person, and have more skeletons in your closet than a mass grave. Theres a reason they have special rules and laws that only apply to them, and why they can literally get away with murder.

Im gonna go read these links!

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Protip for the future. You really have no claim to the moral high ground when you repeatedly try to justify the death of thousands of children.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Oh, stop the crap, because that is what it is.

Thousands of children are killed when they graduate from the darn hamas inhuman camps to be the future jihad fighters.

Where is the crying about taking children as young as 5 years old to be trained to did for hamas.

Thousands of children killed by hamas.

Hamas Summer Camps For Children And Teens In Gaza Strip Provide Weapons And Military Training In Order To Raise 'Generation That Will Liberate Palestine'

www.memri.org...

Hamas And Islamic Jihad Summer Camps In Gaza: A Framework For Jihadi Indoctrination, Military Training

www.memri.org...

An inside look at a terrorist group's summer camp for kids

www.businessinsider.com...

Photos Show Hamas Training and Indoctrinating Child Soldiers, Israel Says

www.msn.com...

Stop appologizing for inuman barbarian terrorist hamas

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWoker

Have you seen a prof being tackled by the fascist police state or did you not?

So...what went on before, what went on afterward? She was resisting the cop's demands. You don't do that, you follow and let the courts figure it out. A lot is going on in the background too that the cops had to get a handle on. You wouldn't know a fascist police state if it bit you in the butt.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat

On top of all that, you assume that everyone hates Jews that protest Israel, which is just not true. Its those types of claims like calling everyone antisemetic because they dont like Israel is like calling everyone racist who wants to talk about immigration. Sure, some people worried about immigration are racists, but most people who hold protests and demonstrations are not racists. Its the same thing.

I'm not saying that but the protests are.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWoker
Have you seen a prof being tackled by the fascist police state or did you not?

I see a moronic Hamas hugging useful idiot trying to interfere with the
legitimate arrest that the police were carrying out. And for that she got her
butt arrested as well. And rightly so. It was her own fault.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Get the darn hamas butt kisser terrorist thrown in jail, she is nothing but an idiot, we do not need her kind in our streets.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

What about the hundreds of Jewish protester arrested?

Should they not have a right to voice their opinions for the only Jewish state? I’m sure many of them have dual citizenship, should they not be able to have opinions for how both governments they’re citizens of operate?

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

How about for advocating killing them?

Or is that still free speech?

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Protip for the future. You really have no claim to the moral high ground when you repeatedly try to justify the death of thousands of children.

Um, war.

and I'm all for palestinians surrendering but apparently they want children to die.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

How about for advocating killing them?

Or is that still free speech?

Is it free speech when people cheer on Russia, and say they hope they win?

Yup.

Protesting wars is legal, even if we’re involved. If someone takes the other side of a proxy war, that is free speech even if they wish for the death of people.

Whether or not your or I find it abhorrent or uncomfortable isn’t part of the law.

Since when can you go to jail for wishing the death of someone? I see people do it with our presidents online, but we’re drawing the lines at a foreign country?

Come on dude.

I don’t want to see Israel disappear, it’s the only free and democratic country in the region.

Not I don’t see how my country giving up our rights helps them any.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Uhhh, let me be clear.

You are okay with people saying, "Lets kill all the Jews, lets start a new holocaust".

'kay.

I guess we're done here.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You are okay with people saying, "Lets kill all the Jews, lets start a new holocaust".

I’d be shocked if you could find me one person who said that.

And who said I was OK with it?

There’s an uncountable things said in a day across this country I’m not “OK” with. That doesn’t mean I don’t think they don’t have the right to say it.

Where does it stop if we say people cant protest wars of our allies? And does it only apply in public or online too?

So how many people on here have said they side with Putin and think he’s going against the NWO? How is that different than someone saying they disagree with Israel or even side with Palestine?

Is it just Israel and Jewish people you think people shouldn’t be able to speak against or say they believe Palestine should be free?

I’ve been around for a while DB, I don’t remember you getting this up in arms when other protests had Nazis. I’m not accusing you of being sympathetic towards them… Just because you acknowledge people have rights doesn’t mean you side with them ideologically.

Personally, I’d rather people be out in the open. I don’t want to associate with Nazis or people who openly call for the fall of Israel.

I just don’t see how we get to pull the worst statement from an unrelated protester outside of a campus and use that statement to describe everyone.

Can we do that with right wing gatherings that has a hyper minority of undesirable viewpoints? How has that worked out in the past.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join