It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Moving Disc Shaped UFO Captured on Camera During Flight from Florida to New York City

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli

So something similar the other day when I was taking my dogs out. Looked up and saw two cylindrical objects flying east to west in Michigan. They were moving at a good clip. My phone was inside at the time.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Well, to understand......please know that it's an ancient ATS tradition that all video and still photo's are immediately dismissed as CGI. Rightfully so in most cases I would guess.

No, we'll never know what's real/fake.....particularly on the Internet where most everything is click bait.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here’s more on the subject……Ben Hansen chimes in..,

👽

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I've seen the white tic-tac transports in the sky high above my home in metro Phoenix. This looks like a black slicker, more rounded version of that. The white tic-tacs are more tube-shaped, but they both use the gravitomagnetic torsion fields most saucer and transport-type ships would use—sort of like the shuttles used in Stargate Atlantis fame.

Black makes me think and perceive it to be earth-made tech. Like a gravitomagnetic limo or something? The triangles these days are earth tech, and black. I had one park over my backyard at about 150 feet above my head one night when I went out to stare at the stars a few years back. It parked right over top of me, its span crossing both neighbors and my houses.

Silent...had an open hole in the middle through which I could see an interior room filled with a red light. Something tickled my Spidey senses, telling me not to stay under that open hole. So, I backed away from underneath it, and it slowly moved away at first, and then, like the wind, it was gone into the night.

Yep, Earth-made black limo saucer 'thingy' is my Intuit on it...

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
from what I have read online in some comments, they think this is a "balloon". Huh? Never seen a balloon fly that fast! LOL.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli

If it was an orb, or a "caneplas" as they say in South America, a little device from a spaceship hidden more above, it would be very strange as it is not very regular
It seems just a little piece of some rock or metal thing falling from one of the hundreds of human satellites

top topics

<< 1   >>

join