It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Moving Disc Shaped UFO Captured on Camera During Flight from Florida to New York City

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Take a look at this very interesting video which shows what appears to be a metallic disc-shaped UFO captured on camera by an airline passenger over New York City.

If you play the clip at a normal speed you will miss the object as it is moving extremely fast. But if you slow down the video then you can clearly see a very fast moving metallic disc-shaped object. Given its speed i don't think it's a balloon and I am not sure if we have drones going so fast so we need to slow down the video to observe it but if we have then it could explain the incident.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Consvoli

Wow!
I'll wait to see what more expert people on ATS have to say!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Wow, thats a tough one. At first, I thought maybe a goodyear blimp, but I dont think blimps go that fast. I guess it could be a drone. I cant tell how big it is.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Yeah….. it’s strange…..

A previous thread about it is here…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When it was discussed…….it was thought to be a plane “part” falling off.

I disagree…..here’s some pics….that no longer show on that thread…

As far as it looking like a “disc” …. I totally disagree with that…imo.

👽
edit on 22-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Yeah….. it’s strange…..

👽

Thanks for the pics.

The most strange thing is the extremely high speed of the object. It could a military drone or surveillance aircraft.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Thats a good guess. It does have a drone look to it, but I cant tell how big it is. I dont think it looks like a disk, but maybe its a black triangle from the side angle.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The speed is deceptive. The plane, where it was filmed from, was probably going at 300/400 MPH so an object very close to the plane would seem to be travelling at high speed.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
The speed is deceptive. The plane, where it was filmed from, was probably going at 300/400 MPH so an object very close to the plane would seem to be travelling at high speed.

The problem with this argument is that if neither object is flying it will be caught on camera and most objects are caught on camera even with the speed of 300/400 MPH. Another airplane for example or a helicopter.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Looks like a Flying Coffin or maybe an Escape Pod.
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Fake......CGI

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It is moving in an opposite direction of the jet, so it appears way faster than it is actually going. It is not far from the jet either, which is dangerous. It could be a very expensive fast drone. The fact that this thing is so close to the jet worries me a little, that could cause a lot of damage if it hit the windshield or an engine at the combined speed of both the jet and the object. I would say it could be military or just some rich person's toy.

Or, it could be someone's luggage that fell out of a higher jet. I would suggest that maybe the people who will be trying to get their lost luggage not to count on the airport finding their bag.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cvastar

Fake......CGI

That’s the problem nowadays, nobody will ever know for sure.

I saw something similar to this years ago but I was driving in my car.
Broad daylight, it went from left to right probably 50 yards in front of my car about 30 feet off the ground, maybe 5 feet long.
It crossed the road and went out over a lake, I stopped but I lost sight of it because of some trees.
There were other cars on the road in front of me and behind me but nobody else stopped, so I don’t know if they saw it.

Couldn’t explain it then and still can’t now but I won’t forget it.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is moving in an opposite direction of the jet, so it appears way faster than it is actually going. It is not far from the jet either, which is dangerous. It could be a very expensive fast drone. The fact that this thing is so close to the jet worries me a little, that could cause a lot of damage if it hit the windshield or an engine at the combined speed of both the jet and the object. I would say it could be military or just some rich person's toy.

Or, it could be someone's luggage that fell out of a higher jet. I would suggest that maybe the people who will be trying to get their lost luggage not to count on the airport finding their bag.

And yet if you were to observe a nearby airplane or a helicopter your wouldn't have a problem and you wouldn't have to slow down the video. This object is moving very fast in comparison to conventional objects we see in the sky.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Yeah….. it’s strange…..

👽

What about the other object that comes into view on the right? Looks grey in colour and looks like its hovering above the water... what's that?

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

If you mean this……..

Looks like a cargo or tanker ship….imo.

👽

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

And yet if you were to observe a nearby airplane or a helicopter your wouldn't have a problem and you wouldn't have to slow down the video. This object is moving very fast in comparison to conventional objects we see in the sky.

Jet moving at three hundred fifty miles/hr one way and this object traveling at a hundred miles/hr the other way. That would put it at looking like it is traveling at four hundred fifty miles per hour. If it is only actually about twelve feet long, it is not too far away and would appear to zoom by from the window. It depends on the size and how close the object is, Look out the side window of your car at a car coming the other way when you are traveling a hundred miles per hour. It is only there for an instant. Or just look at a fence post when traveling on a road out your window at seventy. It flies by quickly. It is hard to even get focused on it yet when you are approaching it on the highway it does not seem to be moving that fast. Multiply that post by seven times to get a possible idea of what an object would look like out a jet side window.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli

Jet moving at three hundred fifty miles/hr one way and this object traveling at a hundred miles/hr the other way. That would put it at looking like it is traveling at four hundred fifty miles per hour. If it is only actually about twelve feet long, it is not too far away and would appear to zoom by from the window. It depends on the size and how close the object is, Look out the side window of your car at a car coming the other way when you are traveling a hundred miles per hour. It is only there for an instant. Or just look at a fence post when traveling on a road out your window at seventy. It flies by quickly. It is hard to even get focused on it yet when you are approaching it on the highway it does not seem to be moving that fast. Multiply that post by seven times to get a possible idea of what an object would look like out a jet side window.

I understand what you are saying but it doesn't change the fact that other objects could be seen easily because of their speed and size.

These kind of objects are not unknown in the classical sense. Even stationary observers of cameras that are not moving have captured images of very fast moving objects you can't see but you need to slow down the video to observe it.

I am thinking what kind of objects flies so close to an airplane. It's dangerous to fly near an airplane without any permission and the skies are not the like the roads we have. What if this object could hit by accident one of the engines?

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This one is better than the usual lights in the sky or other recent contraptions that look like drones or balloons...

This can be a balloon but looks metallic.

It would be a good one to professionally analyze on the History Channel's show, The Proof is Out There.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 02:33 AM
link   
that's someone's briefcase or luggage falling out of another plane...

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Probably right..

Optical illusion

top topics

<<   2 >>

join