It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Missile Strikes in Iran, Explosions in Syria + Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unknownparadox
If you want to show me a UN resolution that says we are the world police.

This right here is a lot of your problem.

You're under the mistaken impression the UN runs the world.

They don't.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   

a reply to: WeMustCare

Iran is no match for Israel

You mean Iran is no match for America. Without us feeding them practically unlimited military equipment for decades. They wouldn't have the technology they have now. That's because they reverse engineered everything we gave them, and built on that. But they still depend on us for munitions.

IRAN's military can not cause much trouble for Israel or the USA.

FACTS: www.statista.com...

A single, large, multi-targeted strike would cause them to surrender.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

You mean Iran is no match for America. Without us feeding them practically unlimited military equipment for decades. They wouldn't have the technology they have now. That's because they reverse engineered everything we gave them, and built on that. But they still depend on us for munitions.

Israel can defeat Iran, but it would take more than a single large strike. It would take a campaign probably lasting weeks, maybe longer.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It'll be interesting to see how long it takes us to get information about exactly what was hit. It's not like there's international media in Iran to report it.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Israel can defeat Iran, but it would take more than a single large strike. It would take a campaign probably lasting weeks, maybe longer.

In 1967, Israel was outnumbered militarily against 5 Arab countries and Israel destroyed them in 6 days.

Don’t underestimate Israel’s will to live.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

You're under the mistaken impression America runs the world. We don't. We are not dictatorship. But some people think we are. And that is there problem.

Now back to the topic. No worries, you're going to see plenty of war soon. That should make you happy.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You're under the mistaken impression America runs the world.

I don't. You made that up.

No worries, you're going to see plenty of war soon. That should make you happy.

I don't want to see war. You made that up too.

Care to be wrong about anything else?

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I don't know if they can or can't. But the fact is. Israel is not a military power house by its self. The united states is what makes Israel military what it is.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Which country will make the biggest offensive move in the world, while America is without a President, over the next 9 months?

I’ll take ‘What time is it in Taiwan’ for 500 Alex.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

In 1967, Israel was outnumbered militarily against 5 Arab countries and Israel destroyed them in 6 days.

Don’t underestimate Israel’s will to live.

It's not 1967.

In 1991, the US took weeks to degrade Iraq's military, and we had more forces than Israel can muster pretty much right up Iraq's ass.

Israel will be fighting from a distance with a smaller force. It's not an easy task. It can be done, but it will be challenging and will take time.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I don't. You made that up.

I didn't make anything up. You're the one claiming America is the world police. I never said the UN runs the world. You name says it all.

Now back on topic. Don't worry America will be doing plenty of policing soon, in Iran, thanks to Isreal. But it's not for the reasons you think.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It didn't take weeks it took about 36 hours to establish air dominance in Iraq. After that they could do nothing but try to hide from airstrikes. Iran is even worse outdated jets and air defence systems. Should even take Israel 24 hours to totally take over Iran's airspace.

Not to mention they are getting help from the Saudis and Jordan. Iran is a group of Persians trying to control Arabs its not going to go well in the long run.

(post by YourFaceAgain removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

It didn't take weeks it took about 36 hours to establish air dominance in Iraq.

Edit: Completely bungled this reply, conflated posters together. My mistake. Apologies to those involved.

A+ on the goalpost shift.

Establishing air dominance over the enemy isn't the enemy surrendering, which is what you claimed would happen with a single strike.

I don't recall Iraq surrendering once we established air dominance. It took weeks. It could have been done sooner if we launched the ground invasion sooner, but Israel isn't gonna be able to do that immediately anyway because of the distance involved and the multiple countries they'd have to move through.
edit on 18-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm just concerned that in response to Israels actions, Biden will release another 8 billion to Iran for "aid".

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Iran says no missile attack took place

Not that I trust Iran, but it's worth keeping in mind that a ton of world media outlets ran with the "Israel bombed a hospital" story in Gaza when it was completely unconfirmed, made an enormous deal out of it, and then all had egg on their faces.

Did the media just jump the gun on another unconfirmed report?

Some people think "it gets reported by so many outlets it has to be true" but they don't all independently confirm these stories, a lot of them are just copy/pasting # from a few sources, so once one of them gets it wrong the rest tend to get it wrong.

That's exactly how the hospital story got out of control.
edit on 18-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

As I said, we perform that role because we were asked to.

So you have documents from every country on the planet asking us to police the world? I doubt you do. You think you have request from countries, that you think are the only one's that matter.

That has nothing to do with who runs the world.

Perhaps you don't understand what policing means. When you police something, like a city. You enforce rules, that some people may not agree with. That effectively means you run the city. If you don't obey, you get some unpleasant results. If you don't believe me. Tell the DOJ they are not running things in America.

Now back on topic. The united states will most likely police Iran, very soon. At least that is what Israel is hoping for. Which means. They will do as their told, or be bombed into submission. Which means we will be running Iran. Or they get bombed.

(post by YourFaceAgain removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Wow your a blatant liar. I said no such thing no one said Iran would surrender from 1 air strike. It would take several sorties over weeks. And I seriously doubt Israel will put forth that much effort. Likely outcome is go in blow up nuclear plants and military sites and call it a day. Iran is barely a threat to the Israelis and the only way this goes further is if an Arab coalition forms to stop Iran. Israel will likely just take the win and call it a day.

In fact I bet they do far more damage in Syria then Iran because militarily Iran is a joke. There airforce consists mostly of f14s they had to cannibalize to keep about half of them operational. And isn't even close to what Saddam had in Iraq. And that was 30 years ago.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join