It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Supreme Court Appears to Side With the January 6th 2021 Capitol Protestors.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Tuesday, April 16, 2024

"Normal" Americans can easily see that the U.S. Department of Justice is not operating in a balanced "justice is blind" manner. From local District Attorneys and Judges, to the top ranks of the Department of Justice (including the FBI), most U.S. Supreme Court Justices are operating from a rational common-sense-based approach with cases that can affect large swaths of American society.

For Example, today...

The Supreme Court on Tuesday appeared divided over whether the federal government had properly charged hundreds of alleged Jan. 6 rioters with felony obstruction, with several justices voicing concern that prosecutors' broad interpretation of a financial crimes law could be weaponized against political protests.

The high-stakes case, brought by a former Pennsylvania police officer facing charges for his alleged conduct at the Capitol in 2021, could upend the convictions and sentences of more than 300 defendants -- and could also potentially invalidate two of the four charges against former President Donald Trump brought by special counsel Jack Smith.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

Most Radical Nutjob Democrats and Radical Nutjob News Outlets are still calling these protestors "Insurrectionists", even though the target of the January 6th 2021 protest, the U.S. Congress, doesn't think there was an "insurrection" on that day.

See this from "VOX": www.vox.com...

Without the well-rounded U.S. Supreme Court, America would be in civil war right now, or already consumed by total anarchy, or run by the Chinese military.

-WeMustCare 😨

edit on 1642024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This current administration has ignored SCOTUS twice. Where is the oversight, where is the Brass?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Marxism - it is evolving and devolving as an idea. We are at a point where this new marxism will either drown us in darkness or we will throw it away and embarrass and shame those who have partook. If we do not do this, lets be honest, the # that we are going to deal with will be legendary.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I hope and pray this horrible injustice comes to an end for those innocent Americans. It's disgusting and heartbreaking what's been done to them by unimaginable vile usurpers of our government.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CataclysmicRockets
States comply. Scotus said keep Trump on the ballot....and they did.

Biden Admin officials, and Biden himself, will be on trial next year.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: soulrevival

Many Millions in comp will be awarded for decades. Some will die too soon, just like many 911 heroes.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Two-tiered justice system in action.

Right?

.....Right?

Or is that only when things don't go your way?
edit on 16-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
🚨
Supreme Court Justices have been wondering some of the same things postulated here on ATS by members with common sense. Sample of today's line of questioning...

Government is using an obscure financial crimes statute about delaying Congressional proceeding to destroy the lives of J6 protesters.

Justice Gorsuch just asked whether pulling a fire alarm before a Congressional vote could qualify (e..g, what Democrat Jamaal Bowman did recently).

Justices Gorsuch and Alito just annihilated the entire foundation of Biden’s DOJ case against J6 protesters.

They dunk on the US solicitor general with examples of unhinged leftist psychos disrupting official proceedings, and ask why those protesters were never charged.
More at: redstate.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We'll just have to wait till the end of june to see how this turns out I guess.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Supreme court justice Clarence Thomas wife was at the rally before the march that got out of hand.
So the SCOTUS has inside information we don't have.
Some of the buildings were being renovated and I heard the protestors planned to use them to take selfies but I'm not sure which congressional sessions were actually in session and disrupted.
They used to turn the TV cameras on for the kids at the United Nations building in NYC back in the day so I was wondering if this was something like that.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Somewhat related: The year's long informant who was arrested by the FBI for allegedly lying, when he said Joe and Hunter Biden are corrupt men of low integrity, will now not stand trial until just after the November election.

Source: www.msn.com... lJNo8

The Desperate FBI thought arresting one their trusted informants and charging him with making up stories about Joe and Hunter Biden, would help make Joe Biden more re-electable, and give him more clout leading up to November.

WRONG! Joe and Hunter Biden are corrupt criminals...and even average Democrat voters are increasingly suspecting this to be true. 😨

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
We’ll just vote our way out of this.

Yep.

*Eats another black pill*

(post by Justoneman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

[snip]

Back on topic though. The Supreme Court was lined by Trump, of course they're going to side with his end of the deal. That's to be expected. If the Court were lined by Biden the opposite would be the case. That's how politics works, tit for tat till the sun goes down, giving each side a little breadcrumb to chase and keep them invested in the game. Eventually it'll lead to war, we see the ball rolling as we speak. The war won't be about the young men and women dying on both sides, it'll be about politics, us vs them. They've set all of it up flawlessly, hook line and sinker.
edit on 16-4-2024 by ImagoDei because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/17/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
Two-tiered justice system in action.

Right?

.....Right?

YEP! In fact, one aspect of the current "two-tier" (corrupted) U.S. justice system, is exactly what Supreme Court justices were pointing out today.

They See It Too: www.spokesman.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImagoDei
a reply to: Justoneman

You sounded pretty angry, you're probably not going to convince me otherwise. I'm definitely not a Communist though so who is the actual Communist that poster is referring to? Must be the boogeyman cause it ain't me. I know me, they don't.

Why has the discussion turned toward me all of a sudden? Address the topic. That's like rule #1 for someone who's lost the plot and doesn't care to have a discussion because they've already lost. You should know better.

Care to explain how you addressed the topic with your first comment in this thread? It seems to be lacking a bit of depth;

"Two-tiered justice system in action.

Right?

.....Right?

Or is that only when things don't go your way?"

Can you maybe explain how the examples in the article and presented to the supreme court arent cases where the same law as used against the jan 6 protesters is arbitrarily used? Maybe we can have an interesting discussion then?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join