It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puberty blockers could cause long-term fertility and health issues for boys

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
FOX OP-ED vs MAYO CLINIC's actual information.

Puberty blockers for transgender and gender-diverse youth

By Mayo Clinic Staff

Puberty blockers can be used to delay the changes of puberty in transgender and gender-diverse youth who have started puberty. The medicines most often used for this purpose are called gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analogues. Here's a summary of their possible benefits, side effects and long-term effects.

www.mayoclinic.org...

From your link:

What do puberty blockers do?

When taken regularly, GnRH analogues stop the body from making sex hormones. That includes testosterone and estrogen.

Sex hormones affect:

Primary sex characteristics. These are the sexual organs present at birth. They include the penis, scrotum and testicles, and the uterus, ovaries and vagina.

Secondary sex characteristics. These are the physical changes in the body that appear during puberty. Examples include breast development and growth of facial hair.

In people assigned male at birth, GnRH analogues slow the growth of facial and body hair, prevent voice deepening, and limit the growth of the penis, scrotum and testicles.

In people assigned female at birth, this treatment limits or stops breast development and stops menstruation.

Atrophy, aka de·gen·er·a·tion
/dəˌjenəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: degeneration - the state or process of being or becoming degenerate; decline or deterioration.

deterioration and loss of function in the cells of a tissue or organ.
"degeneration of the muscle fibers"

I think they're both saying the same thing, just using different words with the same definition.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I think they're both saying the same thing, just using different words with the same definition.

Different attitudes.

Mayo Clinic is stating information.

Not making judgement.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
These parents and the doctors enabling them are going to have a reckoning when the kid offs themselves, is sterile, or finally figures out it was a fad.

It’s like those parents are trying to be their kids’ friends instead of acting like their parents by saying no and getting them help if needed.
Kids need parents and not enabler friends.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Different attitudes.

Not making judgement.

But which one justifies the butchery gamble? 💡

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

The researchers analyzed the testicular cells of boys who had been taking puberty blockers for anywhere from three months to 52 months, and compared them to cells of a control group who had not been on the blockers.

Among those on puberty blockers, the researchers identified mild to severe "sex gland atrophy," determining that the medications accelerated the aging and function of testicular cells.

I'm not shocked at all. In fact, I'm totally expecting things like this, because of the new fad facing the US and other areas right now. I really don't know what it would take to convince a kid to change genders, but someone has figured out the magic wand wave and it's happening to many more than we had in the past. Almost as if it was just a fad....but it's not. It's forever it seems. So a kid is confused, as kids are mostly. He/she is not given the mental health needed but instead given "Gender Affirming care", drugs to make them appear to be the other sex, and given the false belief that they can just change back if they so choose.

If you are trans, or your kid is trans, and you are happy, and your kid is happy, good for you. But remember this little tidbit in the future when your kid finds out they won't be able to have a family. Will they remember who pushed them to be with the "in crowd"? Likely so. Best hope that isn't you.

Have fun, go nuts, just don't BE nuts. And don't chop yours off. You might want them later.

In the UK they were targeting kids on the spectrum with this madness , my friends children are autistic and they were trying to get at his daughter and give her gender studies and she is a real bad autistic who will never manage or cope on her own .

Lucky he is a trained phycologist and realised what was going on and fought it hard but it was a battle and a extremely hard one to win .

What I worry about ND is the 96% of parents who gave their child the clot shot in most western countries as I can see a children of men type senario develop down the line with zero births happening

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Different attitudes.

Not making judgement.
judgement that these drugs can harm a child? Yes, that's a consequence of facts.
I just think kids have a hard enough time figuring out who they are, but to throw, changing your birth gender into the mix is gargantuanly stupid. Not everyone feels that way, but I do. I hope this study is false and kids who get conned into doing something this stupid aren't forever doomed to not reproduce. But science has no feelz, only facts.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

so many things might be happening. I just hope it's mostly nutjob conspiracies, and there really isn't the truth it is starting to look like. If it's really that bad, I'm not sure we need to win this, but rather just let it implode, and the faster the better. I hate being defeatist, but if the people are really this stupid and easily lead, perhaps a reset is in order.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The Tavistock institute in the UK got a good write up in the press www.theguardian.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

I don't know if past destructive behavior has been supported by the medical industry or not (it has); but big business has always been at the heart of enabling kid's behavior. Kids weren't growing their own tobacco back in the day. Again nothing new. The "average" person isn't going to be impacted by some kid some where taking puberty blockers. Life will go on with barely a blip over this.

What's the threshold for how many kids have to be maimed or kill themselves before this is a "real" problem, in your view?

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Covid really opened my eyes as to how stupid and compliant the public really are and how dummied down the kids are on both sides of the pond is a eye opener to me ND .

Even my sister who manages a kids home has come round to my thinking after many years of laughing at me for being a conspiracy theorist , that really shocked me .

I really do wonder if I woke up in a alternative reality with all the madness I am perciving on a daily basis these days

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Let's just look at something more wide spread causing problems in both sexes development.

www.forbes.com... bout-chlormequat/?sh=b9c11f26634b

This article explains it a little more in depth.

www.msn.com... e/ar-BB1iFjeH

Simple way to reduce the population in the future, guys won't have any balls anymore. Think about this, is this related to the sexual identity issue going on in society these days?

Not that many people are on puberty blockers compared to the amount eating oats and other grains treated with chemicals like this

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I nearly posted this yesterday ....

www.telegraph.co.uk...

"NHS bosses ordered to reveal fate of 9,000 young transgender Tavistock patients
Health Secretary demands full co-operation from trusts that refused to give information to Cass review."

Along a similar vein.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:20 AM
link   
As someone who just had breast cancer removed, I am horrified that these drugs are used for this purpose. Some of those same drugs are given to women who are undergoing breast cancer treatment if the tumor has hormone receptors. The side effects are horrible and I refuse to take the medication. I'm in several cancer support groups and those poor women are going through hell. They have awful side effects and can cause endo-brain which is like chemo-brain.

I believe we will see an uptick in cancer within the trans community due to the hormonal meddling.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Both of your links are verklempt.

I get a "404 - Page not found error".

Just an FYI.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: koolkikitty
As someone who just had breast cancer removed, I am horrified that these drugs are used for this purpose. Some of those same drugs are given to women who are undergoing breast cancer treatment if the tumor has hormone receptors. The side effects are horrible and I refuse to take the medication. I'm in several cancer support groups and those poor women are going through hell. They have awful side effects and can cause endo-brain which is like chemo-brain.

I believe we will see an uptick in cancer within the trans community due to the hormonal meddling.

I'm sorry to hear about your battle with cancer. It's an awful disease. It's the scourge of the medical community and of course, the patients and and their families.

I lost both parents to different types of cancer.

I hope your cancer remains banished from your body and you live the rest of your life cancer free.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Thank you, that's very kind. Pathology says it's gone, so hopefully I'm done with this stage of my life.

a reply to: SchrodingersRat

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
a reply to: rickymouse

Both of your links are verklempt.

I get a "404 - Page not found error".

Just an FYI.

Open message quotes.

Copy full link address from there.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Let's just look at something more wide spread causing problems in both sexes development.

www.forbes.com... bout-chlormequat/?sh=b9c11f26634b

This article explains it a little more in depth.

www.msn.com... e/ar-BB1iFjeH

Simple way to reduce the population in the future, guys won't have any balls anymore. Think about this, is this related to the sexual identity issue going on in society these days?

Not that many people are on puberty blockers compared to the amount eating oats and other grains treated with chemicals like this

Is it this article?

www.forbes.com... bout-chlormequat/?sh=20fbbafc6634

The study of Americans examined urine samples between 2017 and 2023, and found the number of participants with concentrations of chlormequat in their urine increased by more than 20% during that time frame from 69% in 2017 to 90% in 2023, suggesting consumer exposure is on the rise.

The EWG tested 13 oat-based foods like Cheerios and Quaker Old Fashioned Oats and detected higher levels than deemed safe by the group in 11 foods, according to a 2023 report.

Still it's easier to attack the LGBTQ community than look at the hard truth of the poisoning and infertility of most humans due to chemicals.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: koolkikitty
As someone who just had breast cancer removed, I am horrified that these drugs are used for this purpose.

Quality of Life.

Anything you put in your body has an affect on it.

I’m on medication. Is it good for me body? NO.

But I need it for quality of life.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Information they were given. Unless the Mayo clinic is in the business of testing drugs. While anyone can study people who take the drugs, after the drug was given the green light by the FDA. The initial glowing review is done by the pharmaceutical company. The same people who hid the fact opioids were addictive. The same people who officially killed 250,000 people, for the almighty dollar, I believe that number is way higher, as they probably weren't counting opioid deaths 25 years ago.

That's same people who brought you a vaccine, that doesn't vaccinate. In record breaking time. Anyone doubting what the pharmaceutical companies will do for the almighty dollar, should take a look at the fines these companies have paid on the last 2 decades. And no one ever goes to jail, so they don't have any fear of repercussions for any laws they break, or people they kill and or maim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join