It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puberty blockers could cause long-term fertility and health issues for boys

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Your thread needs a theme song - Shoot 'em up Shoot 'em up Baby. lol

That's not even close to what was being said.
My god .. you really are stupid.

ON TOPIC -

Another source talking about it.
The LGBTQ warriors dont' give a rats backend about the children.
They just want the gender bender numbers to be up .. for some twisted reason.

Puberty Blockers May Cause Irreversible Harm to Young Boys

But a Mayo Clinic study published in late March found that boys who take puberty blockers may suffer “irreversible” harm.

The study, published on a website hosted by the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in Minnesota, found that adolescent boys who take puberty blockers may experience fertility problems and atrophied testes.

Eleven Mayo Clinic scientists based in Rochester, Minnesota, studied the effect of puberty blockers on testicular cells. The researchers discovered “unprecedented” evidence “revealing detrimental pediatric testicular sex gland responses to [puberty blockers].”

That particular solution to that particular problem is irresponsible and I am in good company with that opinion.

As for the topic of this thread, again it's nobody's business but the patient, parents and their doctors.

Just forget about all those hormone disruptors in the water, huh?

Gender identities are not new -- but the medical field dealing with them "publicly" on a larger scale is.

There's a lot of Catch-up going on. And stuff like this moves about as fast as molasses.

Out with the old -- in with the new.

Are some things still categorized as illness for insurance purposes? Yes, they are.

However -- brain wiring that is different than the norm -- but perfectly functional is not an illness.

Don't care what you pull off the net.

Within the psychiatric realm I am somewhat more skeptical, but within the neuroscience realm that will be the deciding factor for me.

YES

Do I think every kid who thinks they are transgender is? Absolutely, not.

But parents should be open to it. The kid should feel comfortable talking to their parents as early as possible.

It is their brain wiring. It is who they were born. Pretending it isn't real -- does not make it go away.

Professional counseling is imperative ASAP. Including the whole family if possible.

I've had my kid in counseling by age 4 -- and he's only Autistic. He's always had a "go to" person to talk to about how he feels.

-----------------------------------------------

Let's look back at homosexuality -- it was once illegal, a mental illness, a choice.

Today -- pretty much everyone accepts "Born That Way".

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: MrGashler
a reply to: network dude

Honestly it would be a viable way to achieve those depopulation goals that Gates and the other "masters" want to achieve. Take advantage of the mentally weak and unstable and just program them to make themselves infertile. No need to worry about the people rising up if the process of depopulation takes so long that they don't even notice it happening.

Exactly what I was thinking. Everything's going according to plan. And of course, it's mostly Caucasians that are having gender issues.

www.kff.org...

Some other good stats and data on the link if anyone's interested.

They are being targeted. Young white boys unable to procreate. The great replacement theory is being deployed on many fronts. Protect your sons and daughters they are on the front lines of the battle for tomorrow. So many fronts buthe the children are the most vulnerable and what they are doing to them is pure evil.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Comingback2024

Does everyone see, it's saving the white race that is at issue here apparently.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Saving the white race?
The same white race that ended slavery? Slavery was a global issue that impacted all races.
It's about the white race being targeted, targeted in such a way that too many are unable to recognise it. The same white race that built western civilisation. Good greif, the contributions made by the white race are so numerous and dwarf any other race . Take a look around the world and you tell me who built what, who engineered and invented what.
edit on 12-4-2024 by Comingback2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Is it ok to be a proud white person or is that kind of pride only for the other races? I got news for you, it's ok to be proud of your white race and the contributions made while at the same time respecting other races and their contributions.
edit on 12-4-2024 by Comingback2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Can’t wait til we’re all blended.

We’ll probably have Purple People Eaters by then.

Something to seriously have to deal with.

edit on pm44America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

In your research did you “investigate” all sides? Or just the negative that appealed to you?
a reply to: Annee

How many sides are there? There is the dead and addicted people's side. There is a confession to a conspiracy, there is that side. There is so many fines by the the government, for shady things like. bribing doctors, there is that side.

What side did I miss? Would you like to enlighten me?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

We’ll probably have Purple People Eaters by then. Something to seriously have to deal with.

We already have something serious to deal with. It's called plastic.
16,000 chemicals
As if no one ever suspected plastic would be a problem. Not only is it probably responsible for the trans explosion. It is seriously bad for global warming.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Moi Gawd! 😀 They're all putting the icing on thick

Education Secretary Miguel Cardona Refuses To Say Whether There’s Physical Differences Between Men And Women

During a Wednesday budget hearing held by the House Appropriations Committee, Miguel Cardona, the Biden administration’s secretary of education, declined to address the question of whether men and women differ physically.

In regard to the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) announcement on Monday that it will be excluding biological men who identify as transgender women from participating in women’s sports, Cardona was questioned on the topic at the budget hearing.

According to the Daily Caller, during the hearing, Representative Andy Harris (R-MD) asked Cardona about the significance of Title IX before moving on to ask him about the physical distinctions between men and women.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Moi Gawd! 😀 They're all putting the icing on thick

Education Secretary Miguel Cardona Refuses To Say Whether There’s Physical Differences Between Men And Women

During a Wednesday budget hearing held by the House Appropriations Committee, Miguel Cardona, the Biden administration’s secretary of education, declined to address the question of whether men and women differ physically.

In regard to the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) announcement on Monday that it will be excluding biological men who identify as transgender women from participating in women’s sports, Cardona was questioned on the topic at the budget hearing.

According to the Daily Caller, during the hearing, Representative Andy Harris (R-MD) asked Cardona about the significance of Title IX before moving on to ask him about the physical distinctions between men and women.

These people are bat # crazy. They know the difference but they’ve got their heads to far up the democrat donkeys behind to be honest. It’s rather pathetic to watch.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Yeah it's like there's a movement to turn Humans into Mules. 😬

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Yeah it's like there's a movement to turn Humans into Mules. 😬

We can't get these gouhls the hell out of our government fast enough. Those occupying the white house, the biden administration will go down in history as the dregs of society they are. Their actions will not go unpunished. Countless children and families are being torn apart and even more have been hoodwinked into supporting this debauchery. January 20th cannot arrive soon enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join