It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic roots of the terrorist attack in Crocus City

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: FlyersFan
Would that be the Obama funded and armed ISIS?
Seems like number 44 is also number 46.

Yup, and we're about to get a 4th term of good ol' 44.
That's a lot of 4's....bad moon a-rising

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Mikhail Mavashi wrote in his Telegram:

“I received information directly from internal sources, from the special services. All yesterday’s attackers were citizens of Tajikistan. They worked specifically to recruit Ukrainian special services. After the terrorist attack, they rushed to the Bryansk region. There, our special forces, “heavy”, overtook them in the forest. One was “killed” . Three were arrested. Why did they rush to the Bryansk region. When crossing the Bryansk region and the territory of Ukraine, they were supposed to be met by Ukrainian sabotage and reconnaissance groups. From there, after crossing to the other side, they were supposed to write Wahhabi videos on the development of the situation in Russia. What I've been telling you about for a year now...
This is the biggest attempt yet. Now everything is still being fully checked. Naturally, there is also a trail of foreign intelligence services. There is a specific connection there. But the information that I just gave you is 100% correct. That all Tajiks worked specifically for the Kiev regime, specifically at the request of the crests, specifically to stir up ethnic conflicts in Russia. To then pass it all off in such a coin that, they say, these are the Tajiks, here is the migrant issue on which we are all working, the tension in society, and so they independently decided to, as it were, water down the “Russian people”. Because they were tired of all this, their land, all sorts of Wahhabi statements - and away they went. And no kind of Ukrainian trace. That was the plan. But our “heavy ones” worked well, the Ministry of Emergency Situations did a great job, they quickly got involved, gave a helicopter to the special forces so that they could quickly fly to Bryansk and pin them down in the forest.”

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

What if the devil is Putin himself. FSB is already trying to put the blame on Ukrainians:

After the terrorist attack, the criminals intended to cross the border of the Russian Federation and Ukraine and had relevant contacts on the Ukrainian side, the FSB said,” according to RIA Novosti.

Link

Me thinks all is clear now. Putin sacrificed his own citizens to compromise Ukraine. FSB put on the fake beards and machine gunned the people at the concert.

Like it was in 1999 with blowing up the apartment buildings. Likewise the Chechens were blamed and later attacked in revenge.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Certainly beginning to smell a bit like a false flag?

Regardless, I'm not surprised Putin and his gang are trying to spin it so that Ukraine gets the ultimate blame.

Pretty low really.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The video of the terrorists being detained is now being shown on TV. None of them have large beards in the Wahhabi style (with a shaved mustache), as in the video and photo from Crocus City. There is stubble. I also have stubble

It's unlikely they'd go dressed as Muslim terrorists with long beards to go commit an act of terrorism in a heavily surveilled city like Moscow , reports say Tajik passports were recovered from the car.

Tajik authorities have said that about 2,000 citizens of the Central Asian nation joined the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria in 2013-2015. Hundreds of them were killed in the clashes in the Middle East. Some of those who returned to Tajikistan were either sentenced to lengthy prison terms or received amnesty.
www.rferl.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Which means Russian Intelligence should have been on high alert and cancelled large gatherings or at the very least had them heavily guarded.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Kenzo

8 years ago Putin told this story:

“Several months [before the explosion in Boston], we informed our American partners. At my command, the FSB did this, sent them an official written notification that we have such and such people in development, they pose a danger and we are proposing jointly on them work. There was no answer. Some more time passed. Bortnikov came to me and said: they don’t answer. I said: write again. Yes, yes, yes, this is direct speech. He wrote again. In my opinion, from the second or the third time they received the answer: they are citizens of the United States, don’t interfere, we’ll figure it out ourselves. I said: okay, if so, then so. A month or a couple of months later, there was a terrorist attack in Boston during the marathon."

So he should know how frustrating it is not to be believed.
Stop with the whataboutism and say sorry to those you accused yesterday.
Living in beautiful England (the country, most people), I am worried about your dear leader being equally as vicious blamiing innocents...only he has some rusty nukes.

You are not a stupid person, but you are too fast and to broad with your hate. Anyone who hates a whole population for the actions of a few politicians needs more growing.

Be better.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
ISIS-K killed 43 people in a terror attack in Kandahar, Afghanistan just 48 hours ago.

Most of them were Taliban soldiers. So the extreme ideology is willing to kill Muslims also , yet Russia try to start blaming Ukraine is involved somehow...

Russia screwed , and then lies trying to blame Ukraine

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Mikhail Mavashi the pro-Kremlin Ukrainian politician ?

Why did they rush to the Bryansk region. When crossing the Bryansk region and the territory of Ukraine

Or perhaps they were planning to escape through Belarus , easier to get on a plane from there I guess.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
When getting into why satan does what it does with how this world works, do you really want to know? Red pills hurt in knowing not all is at it seams. Black pills hurt more in see how bad some of it gets.

There is going to be a long story of tragedy with recent events. There has been some improvements from our ancestors challenges. Now new tools and new challenges exist in the landscape today.

As for why god puts up with this, it is a complicated world. DNA does work like a search algorithm. Something in life is looking for a better way. With the trends over history improvement has been happening. The cost is that life does have to try many ways and many things to find what does work. Mistakes will be made.

To be able to repent and acknowledge our mistakes is how god does find a better way.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It still seems like it could be a false flag attack. Suppose some agency manipulated some ISIS fighters.

Russia would seem to be a prime candidate.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

What if the devil is Putin himself. FSB is already trying to put the blame on Ukrainians:

After the terrorist attack, the criminals intended to cross the border of the Russian Federation and Ukraine and had relevant contacts on the Ukrainian side, the FSB said,” according to RIA Novosti.

Link

Me thinks all is clear now. Putin sacrificed his own citizens to compromise Ukraine. FSB put on the fake beards and machine gunned the people at the concert.

Like it was in 1999 with blowing up the apartment buildings. Likewise the Chechens were blamed and later attacked in revenge.

Putin's actions and comments certainly suggest that as a plausible scenario

And let's face it, no-one hates the Russian people more that the Great Betrayer Putin.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: DAVID64

The United States transmitted information to the Russian intelligence services about the preparation of a terrorist attack, but this data did not contain specific information, TASS reports, citing a source in the Russian intelligence services.

Shouldn't you and all Russian citizens be grateful to the Americans for their early warning...as well as angry at Putin for not taking it seriously?

As for specificity...Kirby SPECIFICALLY mentioned the warning pertained to CONCERT VENUES IN MOSCOW.

edit on 23-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

ISIS-K killed 43 people in a terror attack in Kandahar, Afghanistan just 48 hours ago.

Most of them were Taliban soldiers. So the extreme ideology is willing to kill Muslims also , yet Russia try to start blaming Ukraine is involved somehow...

Russia screwed , and then lies trying to blame Ukraine

Frankly, if Putin himself have been the one doing the shooting, had been filmed by multiple people doing it, and admitted on live TV that he did it, he'd still blame Ukraine ......

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy
The time will come when, God forbid, something similar will happen to you. And then you will remember what nonsense you wrote and what you wished for the Russian people.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Your threads seem to be going down hill fast RT, You do seem to have a vivid imagination though, I'll give you that. I also think your obsession with the satanic is also a little revealing. You know the old saying ‘methinks the lady doth protest too much.’ dont you?
edit on 23-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WaESN

Certainly. Of all suspects, Ukrainians are the least likely culprits. Why would they support or have any connections to the terrorists who target civilians? That would give them only black PR and make them lose the support of the West. That would have no strategic significance either.

I see some benefits for Putin though I mentioned before.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So more thinly veiled threats towards other members.

Consistent and predictable, never mind pathetically sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

8 years ago Putin told this story: “Several months [before the explosion in Boston], we informed our American partners. At my command, the FSB did this, sent them an official written notification that we have such and such people in development, they pose a danger and we are proposing jointly on them work. There was no answer. Some more time passed. Bortnikov came to me and said: they don’t answer. I said: write again. Yes, yes, yes, this is direct speech. He wrote again. In my opinion, from the second or the third time they received the answer: they are citizens of the United States, don’t interfere, we’ll figure it out ourselves. I said: okay, if so, then so. A month or a couple of months later, there was a terrorist attack in Boston during the marathon."

that's old news. only two communique's two years before and a year and a half before. it was reported that there was a difference in the spelling of the name from whether it was on the russian side or the U.S. side when entered into the watch list data base.

all this does is show that, the bad guys succeed ever once in a while.

it has also been noted that the fsb withheld a phone taps where his mother was talking to someone in russia, and didn't give the information until after the bombing. if they had given the FBI that information before hand there would have been a more of a reason for a thorough investigation of the family allowed by the laws at the time, instead of the of the lesser preliminary one that found not enough reason to apprehend him.

An inspector general's report to be released Thursday details Russia's failure to give the FBI crucial information about one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspect prior to last year's bombing, the The New York Times reports. The FBI first learned about Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011, two years before the bombing, but the Russians never revealed at the time that Tsarnaev talked about jihad with his family.

CBS News justice and national security correspondent Bob Orr reported last year that Russian authorities secretly recorded a telephone conversation in 2011 in which Tsarnaev had a conversation with his mother of a radical nature and hadn't relayed that information to the U.S. government until after the April 2013 bombing.

In another conversation, Tsarnaev's mother was recorded talking to someone in southern Russia who is under FBI investigation in an unrelated case, officials told The Associated Press last year. The conversations, confirmed in the inspector general's report, are significant because, had they been revealed earlier, they might have been enough evidence for the FBI to initiate a more thorough investigation of the Tsarnaev family.
Russia failed to give FBI info about Boston bomber, report says

so just some more revisionist history.

edit on 23-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

ETA: also if ol farty wanted to do the U.S. a solid they should have grabbed him up when he flew into mocow or during the six months he spent in the dagestan area of russia in 2012.
edit on 23-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This, of course, is a satanic funeral feast

Didn't you already say that this is why Kate Middleton was dead and was sacrificed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join