It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDNY Is Hunting Down Firefighters Who Booed Letitia James to be RE-Educated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ratcals

I'd say they can go after the firefighters AFTER New York state forces Engoron to step down as a judge for disgracing the process of justice in the USA while wearing his judge's robes.

Big fish should get punished first, else "setting an example" with the small fry is just another bout of vindictive garbage.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Were they in uniform?

Pictures that I saw show no one in the audience in uniform.

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: xuenchen
This is nutz!!

Some New York City firefighters booed and hissed city officials including AG Letitia James at a New York City Fire Department (FDNY) promotion ceremony.

Were they in uniform?

My Dad was FDNY for 26 years.

Normally I'd say no, they weren't in uniform as most guys rarely wear the dress blues. However, since this was an FDNY promotion ceremony, at least some of them may have been. Maybe all of them.

If so, some asses will be roasted as you better be on your best behavior while in uniform since everything you do reflects on the Department.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

It is kind of the Golden Rule -- when wearing a uniform.

It was very childish behavior in my opinion -- if they were in uniform.

If my house was on fire and I had a Biden sticker in my window -- am I supposed to feel safe?

Isn't the NY Fire Dept paid through taxes?

Isn't that bitch paid through taxes?Yet its OK for her to use her position to try and ruin someone she has some weirdo phobia of?
The comment about the Biden sticker is absolutely fantasy from a demonic,sorry Democratic mind.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratcals
a reply to: Justoneman

I’m no fan of hers, but actually it kind of does matter if they were in uniform. Being retired military we are briefed on this exact kind of thing. You represent the uniform and its associated organization. You DO NOT bring discredit to it.

How is it a discredit. They are standing up to the absolute corruption and destruction of society with lies topped with more lies and money laundering BS. Nope the disgrace is the James creepy DA lady who is ANTI AMERICAN and ANTI CONSTITUTIONAL, period.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Didn't this happen in a church? What happen to separation of church and state?

If they go after the fire fighters, my guess is many would leave.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan007

They can go to places that want them and will be safer to raise a family. NY is in big trouble.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This is nutz!!

Some New York City firefighters booed and hissed city officials including AG Letitia James at a New York City Fire Department (FDNY) promotion ceremony.

Were they in uniform?

Point Being? Hidden from ? 😃 Were they Imposters?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

They can go to places that want them and will be safer to raise a family. NY is in big trouble.

That's what my father did.

Moved us all to "upstate NY" - about 60 miles north of NYC. But he continued in the FDNY for another 10 years.

Poor bastard just had a much longer commute.

But we - his family - loved him for it, because he did it for my Mom, me, and my 3 younger sisters.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Churches rent out space for various reasons.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Were they in uniform?

Pictures that I saw show no one in the audience in uniform.

OK

I am being specific to them being in uniform.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So what if they were in uniform ?

They have a Right to say what they want...and before you get started on "departmental policy" screw that. Wal Mart has policies. Policy is not a law.

Freedom of Speech is.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

So what if they were in uniform ?

Read up thread.

That's been covered.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratcals
a reply to: Justoneman

I’m no fan of hers, but actually it kind of does matter if they were in uniform. Being retired military we are briefed on this exact kind of thing. You represent the uniform and its associated organization. You DO NOT bring discredit to it.

Yes, that was my point.

Nothing to do with personal likes or dislikes.

But they were in a church? Shouldn't there be a separation between church and state.

Sounds like Leticia was trying to force religion on those firefighters.

What if they were Wiccans and you have a representative of the State telling you about a "house of God"?

Why should she get freedom to talk about "a house of God" but they firefighters can't boo?

Sounds like Leticia was trying to force her religion on people- maybe firefighters should sue her.
edit on 10-3-2024 by Daughter2v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

If my house was on fire and I had a Biden sticker in my window -- am I supposed to feel safe?

You might not feel as bad as person who was accused of a crime or a victim with a Trump bumper sticker.

After all, Leticia had explicitly said she was going to get Trump and all his business associates and called him an illegitimate President.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

You might not feel as bad as person who was accused of a crime or a victim with a Trump bumper sticker.

After all, Leticia had explicitly said she was going to get Trump and all his business associates and called him an illegitimate President.

Trump is a conman and deserves everything he's getting.

Letticia did not commit fraud. Trump did.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!

AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A government official that uses their position to attack a private citizen is illegal. Since she specifically stated she would use her office before taking it to attack Trump she indeed committed an illegal act.

Had she taken office and not told everyone her intentions and prosecuted Trump she would have been fine. But she has shown beyond a shadow of doubt she targeted Trump for political reasons.

Then worse yet claimed he damaged New York without ever proving damage was done. In fact quite thr opisit the people that loaned Trump money said he did nothing wrong.

The other thing most people do not realize is the loans that New York went after Trump for was on projects in Florida, Chicago and Washington, D.C . Meaning outside of New Yorks jurisdiction. And had no effect on any properties in New York.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Leave the firemen alone.
From the pictures it looks like they weren't in uniform.
And they have a right to their opinion.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Leave the firemen alone.
From the pictures it looks like they weren't in uniform.
And they have a right to their opinion.

It was a NYFD event. Not some street corner protest.

During a promotion ceremony last week for the New York City Fire Department's (FDNY) new chaplain, Pamela Holmes, boos and chants of Trump's name broke out from department members when James, a friend of Holmes', made a speech. According to materials allegedly provided to the Viral News NYC account on X, formerly Twitter, the Uniformed Fire Officers Association (UFOA), a major firefighter union in the city, chastised members for the chants, which they deemed inappropriate given the circumstances. www.newsweek.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join