It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intramusculary injected vaccines cannot induce immunity in the mucosal tissues of the airways

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: navigator70

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Learn how spike proteins work. They don't infect you.

I asked how can the vaccine provide immunity when its designed to kill the Covid spike protein which only appears after youre infected?

There are 2 different, common definitions of "immunity" in the English language:

1. "protection or exemption from something, especially an obligation or penalty."

2. "the state or quality of being resistant to a particular infectious disease or pathogen."

I think you are confusing the two definitions.

In legal terms, if an individual is immune from some obligation or penalty, they never experience that obligation or penalty.

In medical terms, having immunity against some pathogen does not mean that you are exempt from ever having that pathogen enter your body and try to start an infection. It means that your immune system is prepared to deal with that infection because it has been exposed to that pathogen (or something very similar) beforehand and already knows how to quickly ramp up antibody production.

How well that medical immunity fights off the infection depends on the details of what the pathogen is and how well your immune system is functioning. For example, the rabies vaccine is basically 100% effective in preventing rabies, if taken promptly. The seasonal flu vaccine is typically only about 50% effective.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Learn how spike proteins work. They don't infect you.

I asked how can the vaccine provide immunity when its designed to kill the Covid spike protein which only appears after youre infected?

There are 2 different, common definitions of "immunity" in the English language:

1. "protection or exemption from something, especially an obligation or penalty."

2. "the state or quality of being resistant to a particular infectious disease or pathogen."

I think you are confusing the two definitions.

How so?

If it only reacts after you’re already infected it’s not providing any protection or resistance.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

That's exactly how every vaccine works. They aren't forcefields that bounce viruses and bacteria away from your body.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So what explains the unusually high number of people getting COVID after getting the vax(es)? 😃☣️

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That's exactly how every vaccine works. They aren't forcefields that bounce viruses and bacteria away from your body.

No its not. There are numerous types of vaccines and they all function different. Covid vaccine is the first that doesnt provide any immunity or protection from infection.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I am genuinely enjoying this discourse going on in this thread. You're asking very good questions and you're not allowing yourself to be talked down or talked over.

You're absolutely asking the right questions the right way. This will be a fun one to come back to in a day or two and see how much shrieking is going on.

S&F for you!

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

a reply to: navigator70

While the study claims it also provides systemic protection as well as mucosal it works the same way as any other vaccine in that it induces strong production of IgG and IgA, as well as a local T cell response. So I assume the T cells work the same way, in that, they respond to the spike protein wherever it may be in the body.

Thats not the point.

How can the jab provide immunity if its designed to program your immune system to attack the spike protein?

Once the spike protein is in your blood, youre already infected. In other words, you have to be infected before the jab starts having any intended affect.

I believe you are not infected because the jab does not contain live virus so it works by alerting the T cells to the spike protein is how I understand it.

The jab creates the spike protein to train your immune system how to recognize and attack it. Therefore, the spike protein must already be in your blood for it to work.

The spike protein comes from the virus not the vaccine.

The jab creates a spike protein as well, otherwise how does it train your immune system to detect and kill it?

But youre still ignoring the fact that it cannot give you immunity because you have to be infected before the jab can start working as designed.

...as I understand it, perhaps you need to research this further.

You don't understand it... at all. Which has been apparent for quite some time as you make false statements frequently. The spike is the most toxic part of the whole virus. The spike is used by the vaccine as a proxy for infection.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that with hundreds of posts arguing against anti-vax disinformation you literally don't know the first thing about how the vaccine works to create what they generously call "immunity". You don't know what they do or how, but you are damn certain they work and are safe. Seems highly credible.

The COVID vaccine mRNA enters your cells via nanolipid and turns them into spike protein factories, pumping the toxic spike into your bloodstream. It's known that this persists for quite some time and produces more toxic spike proteins than natural infection, for a longer duration than natural infection. From the blood it is sequestered in lymph and various organs, where it does harm because it is a toxin. This is not how normal COVID infections are fought and by the time the disease is found in the blood you've already lost the battle with the initial infection. Viral presence in the blood is late stage infection.

The vaccine "immunity" uses the most toxic part of the pathogen and spreads it through your body. Normal COVID infection in healthy people is fought and defeated rapidly in the respiratory and mucosal membranes, most often with no symptoms or lingering effects, and all without spike proteins proliferating through your body. It's very easy to understand once you make an effort and stop letting the government and corporations feed you your opinions.

Saying this method is safer or more effective than natural infection is like saying that covering the walls, floors, and ceilings in your house with asbestos will prevent you from burning a casserole. It's nonsensical. If you burn your casserole so badly that you need to protect the house from fire then you have failed to "protect" anything.

The point is that the antibody response from the vaccines is not halting infection at the mucosal membranes. On top of that it's causing IgG4 class switching, which causes your immune system to ignore the very thing the vaccines are supposed to prime it to fight. It also impairs adaptive immunity. This combination of factors is why the vaccinated have increased risk of infection and more persistent respiratory symptoms. They're prone to being constantly sick if they got active doses and continue to harm their immune system with further injections. IgG4 means your immune response against COVID in the respiratory mucosa is likely to have reduced response, with the vaccine moderated response doing nothing until infection has progressed beyond.

I am baffled why people that have no idea what they're talking about feel the need to interject on behalf of multi-billion dollar companies, but it does the exact opposite of what you think when you just spout beliefs and assumptions. A whole thread of half-baked guessing doesn't make team vaccine seem terribly well informed on the product they love so much.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

No its not. There are numerous types of vaccines and they all function different. Covid vaccine is the first that doesnt provide any immunity or protection from infection.

It's honestly embarrassing to see someone so confident in their knowledge about vaccines, start a thread about vaccines. I feel sorry for you.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It's honestly embarrassing to see someone so confident in their knowledge about vaccines, start a thread about vaccines. I feel sorry for you.

Really? I just asked a question. Ksihkahe put it much better than I ever could though. Maybe you could comment on this paragraph?

The point is that the antibody response from the vaccines is not halting infection at the mucosal membranes. On top of that it's causing IgG4 class switching, which causes your immune system to ignore the very thing the vaccines are supposed to prime it to fight. It also impairs adaptive immunity. This combination of factors is why the vaccinated have increased risk of infection and more persistent respiratory symptoms. They're prone to being constantly sick if they got active doses and continue to harm their immune system with further injections. IgG4 means your immune response against COVID in the respiratory mucosa is likely to have reduced response, with the vaccine moderated response doing nothing until infection has progressed beyond.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Really? I just asked a question. Ksihkahe put it much better than I ever could though. Maybe you could comment on this paragraph?

The vaccine's effectiveness wears off with time and it also has to do with viral load, so these factors also need to be taken into account. Not everyone's immune system can be generalized into a little neat box.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The vaccine's effectiveness wears off with time and it also has to do with viral load, so these factors also need to be taken into account. Not everyone's immune system can be generalized into a little neat box.

The way the jab functions has zero to do with an individuals immune system.

What effectiveness are you referring to exactly? Because if the jab trains your immune system to attack the spike protein, its not protecting you from infection. Its only trying to kill it after youre already infected.

So not sure why we should take something into account that is based on lies.

By design, the jab cannot protect you from infection.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

What effectiveness are you referring to exactly? Because if the jab trains your immune system to attack the spike protein, its not protecting you from infection. Its only trying to kill it after youre already infected.

The jab's purpose is to activate T-cells and if your health is compromised or your immune system is compromised that also plays a part in how the body fights off infection. Yes, infection will still be in the body. I'm not sure why you don't understand how this works.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The jab's purpose is to activate T-cells and if your health is compromised or your immune system is compromised that also plays a part in how the body fights off infection. Yes, infection will still be in the body. I'm not sure why you don't understand how this works.

I understand how it works, what I dont understand is so many people fell for the lie that it provides any immunity or protection from infection. It does neither.

Natural immunity kills the virus in your airways, before you ever get infected.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I understand how it works, what I dont understand is so many people fell for the lie that it provides any immunity or protection from infection. It does neither.

Well it does provide protection but your definition of what the protection entails is skewed.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well it does provide protection but your definition of what the protection entails is skewed.

Protection from what? By design it cannot protect you from infection. It’s designed to respond only after you’re already infected.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Protection from what? By design it cannot protect you from infection. It’s designed to respond only after you’re already infected.

Correct, the fighting response is the protection.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Protection from what? If you’re already infected, what is it protecting you from?

It sounds like you have no problem with the lies they told us to get the jab in everyone’s arm?

Seems like a much better alternative would be building your natural immunity to protect you from getting infected in the first place. But the CDC, big Pharma, and all the medical experts told us just the opposite.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Protection from what? If you’re already infected, what is it protecting you from?

It sounds like you have no problem with the lies they told us to get the jab in everyone’s arm?

Seems like a much better alternative would be building your natural immunity to protect you from getting infected in the first place. But the CDC, big Pharma, and all the medical experts told us just the opposite.

Sure, if that alternative is possible for some, do it. For those with comorbidites and other disabilities that is not an option.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This is my first thread so please excuse any mistakes or deviations from the guidelines. I will be happy to correct them, thanks.

I have been wondering ever since the release of the CV jab how it can produce immunity if it is designed to respond to the spike protein in the blood stream?

Once the spike protein is in your blood stream, youre already infected. Where as natural immunity kills the virus in your airways, before it ever infects you and gets into your blood stream.

According to the experts in This study...

Intramusculary injected vaccines cannot induce immunity in the mucosal tissues of the airways, which is the the site of SARS2 entry

More here...

Seeing as this is your first thread, I think the long time members are giving you a lot of leeway. Some helpful advice… I would slow your roll on things like “obviously you need to research” and other condescending things you have been saying in responses. That isn’t how things really have ever worked here. The best it will do is get you a “go back to Reddit” from the longer term members, lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BaddieMcBadass

Seeing as this is your first thread, I think the long time members are giving you a lot of leeway. Some helpful advice… I would slow your roll on things like “obviously you need to research” and other condescending things you have been saying in responses. That isn’t how things really have ever worked here. The best it will do is get you a “go back to Reddit” from the longer term members, lol.

Thank you for the advice. I do appreciate the civility here and the way the discussions are kept out of the mud and do not not want to contribute to that negativity. Where did I say “obviously you need to research” though? A poster told me I need to research how it works more because they claimed the jab doesnt create spike proteins which is factually untrue.

What other condescending things are you referring too?

On the other hand, I admitted Kishkahne said it better than I could and asked for comments on a paragraph of his post that was ignored. That is the opposite of condescending and an admission that there is much that I dont know about it. But that further reinforces my point.

How did so many experts in the field miss what is little more than common sense?

The jab cannot provide any immunity or protection if it is designed to react only after youre already infected.

From my perspective, It seems there is a lot of blaming the messenger for the brutality of the truth that goes on around here.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join