It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intramusculary injected vaccines cannot induce immunity in the mucosal tissues of the airways

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is my first thread so please excuse any mistakes or deviations from the guidelines. I will be happy to correct them, thanks.

I have been wondering ever since the release of the CV jab how it can produce immunity if it is designed to respond to the spike protein in the blood stream?

Once the spike protein is in your blood stream, youre already infected. Where as natural immunity kills the virus in your airways, before it ever infects you and gets into your blood stream.

According to the experts in This study...

Intramusculary injected vaccines cannot induce immunity in the mucosal tissues of the airways, which is the the site of SARS2 entry

More here...

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: navigator70

While the study claims it also provides systemic protection as well as mucosal it works the same way as any other vaccine in that it induces strong production of IgG and IgA, as well as a local T cell response. So I assume the T cells work the same way, in that, they respond to the spike protein wherever it may be in the body.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

While the study claims it also provides systemic protection as well as mucosal it works the same way as any other vaccine in that it induces strong production of IgG and IgA, as well as a local T cell response. So I assume the T cells work the same way, in that, they respond to the spike protein wherever it may be in the body.

Thats not the point.

How can the jab provide immunity if its designed to program your immune system to attack the spike protein?

Once the spike protein is in your blood, youre already infected. In other words, you have to be infected before the jab starts having any intended affect.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: navigator70

Thats not the point.

How can the jab provide immunity if its designed to program your immune system to attack the spike protein?

Once the spike protein is in your blood, youre already infected. In other words, you have to be infected before the jab starts having any intended affect.

I believe you are not infected because the jab does not contain live virus so it works by alerting the T cells to the spike protein is how I understand it.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Thats not the point.

I believe you are not infected because the jab does not contain live virus so it works by alerting the T cells to the spike protein is how I understand it.

The jab creates the spike protein to train your immune system how to recognize and attack it. Therefore, the spike protein must already be in your blood for it to work.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Thats not the point.

The jab creates the spike protein to train your immune system how to recognize and attack it. Therefore, the spike protein must already be in your blood for it to work.

The spike protein comes from the virus not the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Thats not the point.

The jab creates a spike protein as well, otherwise how does it train your immune system to detect and kill it?

But youre still ignoring the fact that it cannot give you immunity because you have to be infected before the jab can start working as designed.
edit on 15-12-2023 by navigator70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Thats not the point.

The jab creates a spike protein as well, otherwise how does it train your immune system to detect and kill it?

But youre still ignoring the fact that it cannot give you immunity because you have to be infected before the jab can start working as designed.

That is not how it works as I understand it, perhaps you need to research this further.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
We have lymph nodes all over the place, big ones in the arm and leg pits. Getting mRNA in the mainstream has some bad news. Why was there some reports to not draw back to check where the syringe is?

This stuff goes throughout the body, getting a shot in the muscle might slow it down a bit. What happens to a grain of salt in a glass of water?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Thats not the point.

That is not how it works as I understand it, perhaps you need to research this further.

Perhaps, although you clearly need to research further because the jab does in fact create spike proteins in your body. It is also a fact that the jab cannot produce immunity if the designed response only occurs after you have been infected.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Thats not the point.

Perhaps, although you clearly need to research further because the jab does in fact create spike proteins in your body. It is also a fact that the jab cannot produce immunity if the designed response only occurs after you have been infected.

You are correct the vaccine does contain a dead piece of the virus which our immune system is then able to identify, but using the word being infected is pushing it IMO.

I believe the fact that the T cells have been alerted to the spike protein and therefore can now identify it is how it works once we get infected, then they spring into action.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It can’t identify what is not there. Therefore, you must be infected for it to be identified.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Learn how spike proteins work. They don't infect you. They are what the virus uses to enter the cell nucleus and reproduce. On their own, they're benign. The vaccines teach your body to attack and get rid of spike proteins, rendering the virus useless. A virus has one single function. Reproduce. That's it. Sars-cov-2 can't reproduce without spike proteins, and spike proteins can't reproduce on their own. In other words, again, spike proteins don't infect you.
edit on 15-12-2023 by Euronymous2625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
Learn how spike proteins work. They don't infect you.

I never claimed they did.

I asked how can the vaccine provide immunity when its designed to kill the Covid spike protein which only appears after youre infected?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I asked how can the vaccine provide immunity when its designed to kill the Covid spike protein which only appears after youre infected?

The T cells are activated and primed to attack when the real thing arrives in the body.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The T cells are activated and primed to attack when the real thing arrives in the body.

I agree. But thats after you have been infected. Otherwise there is no spike protein to attack.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Correct, the idea is to have the T cells primed for action if and when the virus arrives. The vaccine only lasts 6 months and wanes with every month, so viral load also matters at the 'when' one gets infected and how well the immune system is primed.

I agree. But thats after you have been infected. Otherwise there is no spike protein to attack.

Look at it as a 6 month protective shield.
edit on q000000331231America/Chicago4141America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Correct, the idea is to have the T cells primed for action if and when the virus arrives. The vaccine only lasts 6 months and wanes with every month, so viral load also matters at the 'when' one gets infected and how well the immune system is primed.

That is not what it was sold as even though they tried to cover it up by redefining immunity. I just don’t understand how so many people missed what is little more than common sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

That is not what it was sold as even though they tried to cover it up by redefining immunity. I just don’t understand how so many people missed what is little more than common sense.

Nobody has redefined immunity, they keep saying it all has to do with activating the T cells. How they go about that is another matter.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Nobody has redefined immunity, they keep saying it all has to do with activating the T cells. How they go about that is another matter.

The CDC did modify the definition of immunity soon after the jab was approved for EUA.

What do the T cells have to do with the claim it was %~ effective when the fact is the jab was designed to react only after you’re already infected?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join