It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas labels Biden admin the 'enemy' while calling for violence targeting Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Mahogani

Semantics.

Nope.

Facts.

Fact: palestinians committed an act of pure horror on innocent people.

Fact: Israel retaliated

Fact: All of a sudden, people are all butthurt because Israel retaliated

Fact: hamas is upping their game by attacks in Europe and here in the US

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

They need to recognize Palestine.

That has to be a two way thing and Palestinians refuse to accept Israel's right to exist.

And who represents Palestine?
Palestinians elected Hamas.
Hamas are a terrorist organisation.

Hamas is a militant group within the nation of Palestine.

Hamas controls Gaza.
Every single aspect of it.
Hamas is committed to the eradication of the Israeli state and to remove all Jews 'from the river to the sea' by whatever means necessary.

There is no other voice coming out of Gaza.

Like Oath Keepers for us.....

From what I know of Oath Keepers I'm not really a big fan, but to compare them to Hamas is way off target.
Where do Oath Keepers have control of every aspect of life? Control of government, police, military, food....everything?
How many missile attacks have Oath Keepers carried out?
How many suicide bombers?
How many attacks like October 7th?
How many people have they kidnapped, raped, butchered?

If the war was stopped and a cease fire was reached.....

And who will this ceasefire be negotiated with bearing in mind Hamas has point blank refused to consider one?

.... it would be prudent to send international forces there to maintain peace.

UN Peace Keepers?
How's that worked out in the past?
Tends to work, sometimes, in the short term but unfortunately they tend to end up being viewed as occupiers themselves and become targets with little authority to fight back.
And if they do fight back it re-inforces the impression that they are in fact occupiers.

I have no doubt of your sincerity and good intentions, unfortunately I think its a tadge naive

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Semantics.

Nope.

Facts.

People are not butthurt Israel retaliated. They are mad Israel retaliated cruelly and asymmetrically, and has killed almost 20,000 people so far. Mostly kids, and then women.

Doctors Without Borders, international doctors, who were there to help out in the crisis are now being interviewed at the Hague for Israeli war crimes. One international doctor described walking into a hospital that was abandoned during the bombing. When he went into the hospital after the bombing they found Palestinian babies decomposing in their cribs. Some had maggots growing out of them, and other were desiccated and blackened, while they were still in the incubators with hoses going into them.

The doctor described how they ran out of medicine, morphine, anesthetics and had to amputate and operate on injured Palestinians while they were fully awake.

The Hague now issued a call for all doctors who were there to come willingly and describe what they saw, in preparation of potential war crimes and crimes against humanity charges.

I don't support Hamas and their terrorist tactics, and I also don't support Israeli war crimes and ethnic cleansing.

It all needs to stop.

____

Anyways, need to run to Costco and some other errands. Be back later, thanks for the chat.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Wasn't that 144000 male virgins? Or where those the other retards, doing their thing.

They all sound the same anyway, don't they....

maybe religious indoctrination leaves them all with the same mental deficiency?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DBC opinions made facts... Lol

that right there is how you argue an opinion.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: DBCowboy

DBC opinions made facts... Lol

that right there is how you argue an opinion.

What did I list that was not a fact?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Israel needs to turn Gaza into a parking lot.

Nobody can live next door to murders and rapist.

They have made it clear. No peace, ever.

They will never have peace.

It seems they just don’t want to get along.

If they insist on tunneling. Pave it.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Then put in a big mall.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Then put in a big mall.

Maybe a Comedy Club...I will even name it.

How about Ji Ha Ha’s.."

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

No only that, is worst that the idiots supporting hamas in the US can even dream.

Now we got muslim idiot leaders in the US calling for muslim in the US to wag jihad. publicly.

Yep only in America.

The idiots are taking over but this time is very dangerous ones.

This os what mass immigration of this individuals are doing to the US and the reason they are invading western countries.

Islamic scholar Ahmad Musa Jabril called on Western Muslims to educates themselves on jihad and blamed the U.S. for the "genocide in Palestine.

www.msn.com... d36404db4b911d0eb2c7c3eb9&ei=31

This article is been removed from sites due to implications of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Sadistic inhumane ones too.

That is what palestinians support, barbarism

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hamas has always hated Americans. We should double the funding and weapon supplies to Isreal so they can get rid of all of Hamas. I have nothing against the peaceful Muslims, even though I do not agree with some of their social ways, but I sure do not like those who want to kill us just because of where we live. I also would not like to be forced to adopt their religion or die if I did not adopt it.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   

They are mad Israel retaliated cruelly and asymmetrically,

Israel has not retaliated 'cruelly'. It has engaged in SELF DEFENSE. The Palestinians put Hamas in charge and Hamas operates out of civilian areas. It is the fault of the Palestinians and Hamas that they are dying and that their infrastructure is blown apart. If they wanted to live and if they wanted their buildings in tact, then they shouldn't have attacked Israel and they shouldn't be calling for the destruction of Israel and the death of all the Jews.

and has killed almost 20,000 people so far. Mostly kids, and then women.

Says Hamas.

and I also don't support Israeli war crimes and ethnic cleansing.

They haven't engaged in war crimes and they are not ethnically cleansing.
If they were, a whole lot more 'Palestinians" would be dead than are.
Israel has the firepower to kill ever last one of them if it wanted to.
Obviously it doesn't.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a couple things about this.

First off, HAMAS did what they did to provoke this exact response. They all knew this would happen, just this way. If you look at the number of people who have taken the opposite side of Israel, be it open support for HAMAS or just a veiled concern for Palestinians. This has been part of a very long game. Indoctrination at the higher learning institutes has been fostered by Islamic funding to these schools.

So rather than look at this from a "look who's killing who" aspect, we need to look at who has been sewing these seeds in the minds of the terminally DERP. These kids couldn't adopt this mindset if they weren't already idiots, so the blame is twofold.

But what is the endgame in all this? For Iran to win the hearts and minds? Seems kind of cliché but I'm struggling to come up with a more logical scenario.

Secondly, HAMAS has a way of doing things that puts them hiding behind civilians. They intentionally involve the (supposedly) innocent in order to get the shock value needed to portray them as just in some form. And as we have seen, that works on the DERPs.

It just all looks too scripted and there is more to it than the superficial death and destruction everyone is screaming about. (IMHO)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm curious how you would react if a foreign entity kicked you off your land and indiscriminately bombed your loved ones for decades. You seem to expect the Palestinians to not resist their oppressors.

Can I make the same assumptions of you?

That you will just submit to the people killing your family and friends like some spineless feck? Because that's what you expect of them so I'm gonna assume you will apply those standards equally to yourself.

Or are you different because you worship a different invisible man in the sky than they do?

Your dogmas are preventing you from being an empathetic human.

Haven't you noticed you are about the only one left here on this crusade against a made up bogeyman. Your government hates you more than Muslims...

[snipped]
edit on 15-12-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Dec 15 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I'm curious how you would react if a foreign entity kicked you off your land and indiscriminately bombed your loved ones for decades. You seem to expect the Palestinians to not resist their oppressors.

Can I make the same assumptions of you?

That you will just submit to the people killing your family and friends like some spineless feck? Because that's what you expect of them so I'm gonna assume you will apply those standards equally to yourself.

Or are you different because you worship a different invisible man in the sky than they do?

Your dogmas are preventing you from being an empathetic human.

Haven't you noticed you are about the only one left here on this crusade against a made up bogeyman. Your government hates you more than Muslims...

Oh and Israeli did 9/11 incase you forgot.

in your fictional scenario, did the leaders of the nation who's being bombed initiate the conflict by raping and killing over 1200 civilians? because that actually matters in how this is looked at.

If I punch you 3 times in the face and stand there, will you hit back, or be like Jesus and turn the other cheek?

(post by JAY1980 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

*shrugs*

Ummm, Okay.

Whatever.

Did you have something pertinent to post?

Or were you angry about "Sharknado" being called fake?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

originally posted by: dothedew
Let em do it. The statement about the Biden admin isn't wrong, and acts of violence will really kickstart the holiday season with some spicy fun.

I got my Santa hat and I'm ready

Oh no, you don't want that because it just might be your mother, wife, children etc that bears the violence of these animals because 100% guaranteed Biden and his ilk will be well out of any danger zone no matter which state/country they are in.

We're looking at "American Interests", per their words. Based on location and level of "interestingness", there's a zero to lol chance that anything that they could or would do anything that would even remotely affect me and my own in a 6th degree of contact.

It's essentially a "put your money where your mouth is" statement. And they won't.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

so everyone who doesn't think exactly like you is wrong? God complex much?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join