It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas labels Biden admin the 'enemy' while calling for violence targeting Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just in time for Christmas and New Years celebrations - a Hamas call to violence against America and American interests worldwide. Looking at all the uneducated useful idiots out there who responded to Hamas calls for protests, I'm sure there will be some who will take the next small step and engage in violence and destruction.

Hamas labels Biden admin the 'enemy' while calling for violence targeting Americans

A top Hamas official has called for violence against the allies of Israel, specifically attacking American and British "interests" as a price for the deaths of Gaza citizens. "When Blinken is justifying the killing of women and children, the sons of our nation should say to him: You are the enemy, just like Netanyahu, and you must pay the price, just like Netanyahu," Sami Abu Zuhri, the head of the political department of Hamas abroad, said during a recent broadcast.

"Now it is our nation's turn to pressure the Americans to stop this war," Zuhri argued. "We need violent acts against American and British interests everywhere, as well as the interests of all the countries that support the occupation."

"They must pay a price for the blood of our women and children who are being killed in cold blood in the streets of Gaza," he added. "They must pay a price so that they know that Gaza is not alone, and that when they gave the order to kill, they should have been prepared to pay the necessary price."

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Got to say, a very predictable declaration from Hamas.

If they are that concerned they could always lay down their arms, renounce their intention to eradicate Israel and force all Jews out of the region by whatever means necessary and enter into meaningful and well intentioned negotiations with Israel.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Indeed. Not going to happen though.

Total mentalists.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Let em do it. The statement about the Biden admin isn't wrong, and acts of violence will really kickstart the holiday season with some spicy fun.

I got my Santa hat and I'm ready

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
well, as the US has so many gunz, I suppose we can all help them on their way to the 72 virgins.
FAFO or something.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Of course it won't happen.

They voice their faux outrage at the ongoing Israeli attacks yet care not one iota for the death and misery their actions have caused.
Their response is, and always will be, 'we don't care how many have to die, we will continue with our attacks on Israel'.
All whilst their leaders live in safety and opulence far away from Gaza.

Proper scum of the earth.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You do you, but I think everyone might want to think of heating alternatives this winter. Maybe even something you could cook off of too.
If they decide to hit an electric grid in your area be prepared ahead of time, and not be that person rushing to Home Depot to get an already sold out heater.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I’ve always found that 72 Virgins to be very vague.

After 72 hours then what?

Why not 1 virgin and 71 slightly loose? The thought of 72 virgins..yeesh.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

After 72 hours then what?

Why not 1 virgin and 71 slightly loose? The thought of 72 virgins..yeesh.

Yeah but you haven't read it right. There will be 72 virgins but they'll be 72 male virgins. Then they can throw themselves off the roofs.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wow, Hamas doing that thing radical extremist Muslims have been doing for decades really hits different this time. Maybe, just maybe we can finally accelerate to the "find out" function of the FAFO equation. Or we'll just sit and tremble fearfully in front of our keyboards and screens, because apparently that's how the world.perceives us now. It's a coin toss really.

edit on 14-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Let em do it. The statement about the Biden admin isn't wrong, and acts of violence will really kickstart the holiday season with some spicy fun.

I got my Santa hat and I'm ready

Oh no, you don't want that because it just might be your mother, wife, children etc that bears the violence of these animals because 100% guaranteed Biden and his ilk will be well out of any danger zone no matter which state/country they are in.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Seems it's more than 72.
Muslim men ... they really obsess about sex ...
"Houri" are women with big boobs and who are perpetual virgins even after having sex.
Their hymans magically grow back or something.

Islam Web

It is established in the authentic Sunnah that each man in Paradise will have two wives and however many Houris Allaah wills. Some marry seventy Houris and Allaah will give some more than seventy

I find the talk of 'beautiful young boys' to serve the men more interesting.
Pedophilia fantasies comes to mind.

[There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them [as beautiful as] scattered pearls] [Quran 76:19] and [There will circulate among them [servant] boys [especially] for them, as if they were pearls well-protected] [Quran 52:24] and [There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. With vessels, pitchers and a cup [of wine] from a flowing spring – No headache will they have therefrom, nor will they be intoxicated – And fruit of what they select. And the meat of fowl, from whatever they desire] [Quran 56:17-21] Ibn al-Qayyim said in Haadi Al-Arwaah ila Bilaad Al-Afraah: “The young boys are boys whom Allaah created to serve the people of Paradise.”

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Isn't it actually translated as 72 raisins?

Oh, all those disappointed martyrs...

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

As if the prize being pleasures of the flesh weren’t obvious enough that this would not be a gift from heaven..and now everyone here is informing me it’s 72 men. Wow.
I guess that’s what I get for assuming.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You’re correct, but it’s grapes. Raisin is the next morning.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hamas is our enemy. We feel the same way about them. I wish they were all wiped out, every last militant.

But it has to be done without killing women and children. And men. All innocent people need to be spared. Indiscriminate bombing of residential buildings and active hospitals isn't going to wipe out Hamas.

We also need to realize Hamas is not just Hamas. Hamas on their own is nothing. Nothing at all, they would not exist. They are getting trained by other nations and are getting drones and missiles from those nations. That flow of support and weaponry and training needs to be curbed before they can be eradicated.

If this is not done, there will always be more angry people and bodies to pick up the weapons that are coming in.

Link | Link | Li nk | Link | Link (open this last one in a New Private Window)

If we can cut that off, what I just listed in those links, Hamas would be no more. They would be gone.

edit on 14-12-2023 by Mahogani because: typo

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

WTF is their preocupation with virgins as it didnt seem to matter when they took those hostages from Israel.

Thsees boys need to see the light and shouldm be placed in a maximum security prision with bubba as he will drive that point home. So will the sisters.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
But it has to be done without killing women and children. And men. All innocent people need to be spared.

Palestinians put Hamas in charge. Palestinians support Hamas. Palestinians want Israel destroyed. They have a situation of their own making. As for the children who actually are innocent, their blood is on the hands of Hamas, and the Palestinians who put Hamas in charge and who support them.

Here ya' go ... some lite reading for you. 70 Armed Hamas Terrorists Caught in Gaza Hospital
Hamas took the fight into 'civilian' land. Israel has to protect itself. It's Hamas' fault.

But that's all for another thread.

This thread is about the Hamas threat against America and American interests. And as we have all seen, there are enough uneducated useful idiots out there who will jump on the pro-Hamas fad and engage in violence and destruction.

So people need to be extra vigilant at Christmas gatherings and New Years parties etc.
edit on 12/14/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This is happening at the same time that 10,000 illegals/per day are coming across our open border.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Mahogani
But it has to be done without killing women and children. And men. All innocent people need to be spared.

As for the children who actually are innocent, their blood is on the hands of Hamas, and the Palestinians who put Hamas in charge and who support them.

Right, just like the blood of the Jews is on the Jews, not the Germans. It is the Jews' fault they were killed.

The children that are actually innocent. Hmmm. Which children do you find NOT innocent, or did I misunderstand you?

We're not going to agree here, so I'll join you in another thread. We have different life experiences, and our hearts are in a different place.

edit on 14-12-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join