It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Reinstated on X

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

" That dude is straight up toxic and I sincerely hope you are not jacked up on his medication. "

Watch what you say to me Punk , I do not take Kindly to being Insulted .

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
X will end the year with about 2 billion in ad revenue. What you are losing are those who are not in control of the narrative anymore. Bye Felicia....

I am on X more now than before he took over. All it was before he took over was TRUMP BAD/GET VAXXED/PHARMA Ads...that's it.

Alex Jones comparo to Maddow was excellent.

It is also amazing how all these new accounts are so versed and opinionated....

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"It is also amazing how all these new accounts are so versed and opinionated...."

I was wondering the same.

AJ is a fraud, a liar and a total smeghead.

Should he be banned?

No.

Give him more rope....

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
AJ is a fraud, a liar and a total smeghead.

I have no idea what a smeghead is ... but I have a feeling that I agree with you.
What he did with Sandy Hook is inexcusable.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
If people like Jones don't have free speech, then no one has free speech.

Much as I don't like Alex Jones these days, I have to agree. The right to free speech either exists to all or no one.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

what did he do? or are you talking about what the media said he did but didn't actually do?

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

X has seen more usage than it has ever seen and tiktok is for children and idiots who crave attention

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
a reply to: watchitburn
Well, we need pharma, we need medications, and new and better medication, and all that.

No, we actually don't. 99% of all of the drugs big pharma has ever created are toxic garbage that should have resulted in massive lawsuits that bankrupted said corps...

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I had an account prior to this one but when the hack happened I got locked out of my old account.

WITH NO WAY TO GET BACK IN!!!!

Ugh…

With regards to Alex Jones, somewhere along the way I think the powers that be saw him as being useful and when he stopped being useful they destroyed him. a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

PM DTOM or Djarums. They helped me and loads of others to get back in. You'll get a new password.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

PM 4 U.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaymp

originally posted by: JinMI
If people like Jones don't have free speech, then no one has free speech.

Much as I don't like Alex Jones these days, I have to agree. The right to free speech either exists to all or no one.

So Why do you not " Like Him " Nowadays if he is Affirming your Own Personal Right to Free Speech ? Do you Somehow Like Other People telling you What to THINK and SAY Without your " Imput " ?

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Jones is a deep state plant designed to make anti establishment conspiracy theorists look bad. The SandyHook shooting proved that to me.There were so many questions about that and they made him the poster child to try to debunk them and vilify any who questioned the narrative. Same as the Fox News settlement over election fraud claims. Fox shells out money and that is supposed to prove nothing happened. BS, the election was stolen and everyone knows it.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Elon Musk bought X, formerly Twitter, in November 2023 for more than $40 billion. He said his vision for the social media site was to make sure it’s “an inclusive arena for free speech.” Since then, he has lifted restrictions on many previously suspended accounts, including former President Donald Trump, controversial psychologist Jordan Peterson, and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones. He has also placed new limitations on some journalists and others for posting publicly available flight information that he equated to doxxing. However, in December 2023, Musk conducted a public poll from his own X account about whether he should reinstate Jones. The results were 70/30 in favor. Musk then restored Jones' accounts and joined him for a three-hour audio chat with Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy and other influencers. The primary topic of discussion was the alleged censorship of conservative viewpoints on big tech platforms.
In a recent tweet, Elon Musk, the CEO of Twitter, took a dig at Instagram, which is owned by Meta. Musk criticized Instagram for allowing unrestricted sign-ups and claimed that its users have an iq test level below 100. He mocked the platform and suggested that its users lack intelligence.

Musk’s reinstatement of Jones has sparked a lot of controversy and criticism from various groups and individuals, who argue that Jones’ speech is harmful, hateful, and dangerous, and that X should not provide him a platform to spread his lies and incite violence. Some have also questioned Musk’s motives and consistency in his approach to free speech, and accused him of using X to promote his own agenda and interests.

On the other hand, some have defended Musk’s decision and praised him for standing up for free speech and challenging the power and influence of big tech companies. Some have also argued that Jones has a right to express his opinions, however unpopular or controversial they may be, and that X users have a choice to follow or ignore him.

edit on 3-1-2024 by mattdamonz because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/4/2024 by semperfortis because: Removed Spam Link

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher
a reply to: JinMI

Jones is a deep state plant designed to make anti establishment conspiracy theorists look bad. The SandyHook shooting proved that to me.There were so many questions about that and they made him the poster child to try to debunk them and vilify any who questioned the narrative. Same as the Fox News settlement over election fraud claims. Fox shells out money and that is supposed to prove nothing happened. BS, the election was stolen and everyone knows it.

No he is Not . That's Pure Nonsense.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join