It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Reinstated on X

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: JinMI

That's why we need to prohibit pharma companies from advertising drugs on TV.

The legacy media's add revenue is 80% pharma, cut that off and they shut down within weeks. We'd see a dramatic increase in general health of the country.

Well, we need pharma, we need medications, and new and better medication, and all that. We can't go backwards.

What needs to be done better is regulation and rail-guards on the pharma industry, serious prosecution, no slaps on the wrist... and ultimately the flow of money from pharma lobby to the legislators.

But that reversal won't happen under the current Supreme Court, in the US at least. Politicians will keep working for the big money until that ruling is reversed. There is no other way out. If the money flows into their pockets, they will keep doing what the money says.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If people don’t like him they could just not go to his page or seek out his tweets.

You're clearly an extremist...

I’ve been accused of worse.

I'm sure.

But not from someone with my status and wisdom!

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I stopped paying attention to Infowars after 'engineered hurricanes' and "HAARP-quakes"...

Pseudoscience Paranoia Theater, really.

But in preparation for this thread I tried to look up, "Times Alex Jones was right." Those examples exist. But couldn't get Google to give me anything but random bias YouTube videos unable to confirm anything. No written version anywhere.

Google just refused to give me anything but the distributing or worst ones.

Then I tried, "Unbias opinion on how often Alex jones was right," which also didn't work and gave me a bunch of crap about Alex jones being Unbias.

Could not get Google to play right. It turned into a comedy routine and I gave up.

So it's great he has TwiXer back, so he can just post that himself, and I can bypass these search engines entirely, and then check the claims myself.

Which sucks for Google (and their MO), because I was looking to be critical of the things he was right on, but because they don't want me to know what those are, maybe he deserves to be replatformed.
edit on 10-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't care for Alex but I believe in free speech so...but in the same breath I'm not sure he is not an insider. Sure he got sued, but to me that was a message to everyone else to shut up on conspiracy topics or we will sue you out of existence. He survived that lawsuit and seems to be making a comeback. That is suspect as hell to me.

After hearing for the first time his 9/11 prediction he made, and how accurate it was, makes him so suspect that he knew for a fact it was going to happen. William Cooper also made a prediction that include Bin Laden, but Alex Jones's prediction was eerily dead on as if he had inside knowledge.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The fact they only silence people that are a threat to the establishment should be all anyone needs to know about A Jones.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I simply ask to remove the man, the persona.

In a nation with free speech as one of it's principal rights be banning anyone from speech?

Especially in categorical fashion as Alex Jones is/was?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It’s going to be interesting for him to have a real time platform again. Love him or hate him, he IS entertaining!

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Okay, thank you... He was the 9/11 prediction dude.

Anyone know where he stands on 10/7?

Because it would be perplexing if he held that 9/11 was a false flag, and 10/7 wasn't.

And since he predicted 9/11, I predicted 10/7, as well as many many others...

originally posted by: Degradation33

Freaking WOW!

Near future = three of swords (sorrow)
Outcome = ten of swords (calamity - crushing defeat)

* position 10 is top right on this site.

That's notable.

Themes = complacency, dominion, truce. A lot of swords.

There seems to be a major deal that has people starting to look at each-other favorably marred by those that see otherwise. It seems contradictory ideals conflict surrounding this and act to subvert it all. It reflects state (internal) subversion in the crossing card (not pictured) and religious influence in the "other influences" position. It's tied to the truce.

Complacency in the personal position suggesting the world sleeps with one sword by its side and three hanging over, reminiscent of "approaching factors". The world is caught complacent entirely under the guise of peace.

Even a broken paranoid clock is right occasionally. Just predicted Saudi Arabia funds instead of Iranian funds. Mostly cold reading the geopolitical landscape of the world and intuitively applying it to the cards.

Thank you for reminding me what he did to get really famous. He called everything a false flag though. Even The OKC Bombing, and before that, The 1993 WTC Bombing.

He does a lot of his own cold reading with a conspiracy deck.
edit on 10-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Poll Link

Elon Musk pressed with the matter of reinstating Alex Jones on X conducted a poll if he should do as such. The results were 70/30 in favor.

Having a public square for free speech in era where the vast majority of communication is taking place on the internet is critical and the right move.

If people like Jones don't have free speech, then no one has free speech.
Alex Jones can say whatever he likes , but he should be banned from all social media that is joined by choice , due to the fact that he is total scum

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BehindYou

Haha thats pretty bold since you only know what the MSM wants you to know about A Jones.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Good!

Free speech is important and twitter is probably the only normal social platform.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2
will he be paying the monthly verification fee for his free speech?

Can he afford to now he is bankrupt?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BehindYou

Poll Link

Elon Musk pressed with the matter of reinstating Alex Jones on X conducted a poll if he should do as such. The results were 70/30 in favor.

Having a public square for free speech in era where the vast majority of communication is taking place on the internet is critical and the right move.

Alex Jones can say whatever he likes , but he should be banned from all social media that is joined by choice , due to the fact that he is total scum

So if say, I were to declare you as scum.

Should the mods ban you?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Poll Link

Should the mods ban you?

According to this logic anyone who has been named a scum or whatever else should be banned from all social platforms because is a scum. A convenient circular argument..

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jane1B

Precactly.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Poll Link

Should the mods ban you?
If I had the track record of foul behavior like Alex Jones , then yes & no one requires me or you including Jones to be on social media.
Now if the government deemed by law that the only free speech rights you have were confined to non-governmental social media sites like facebook or ATS , you would have a valid argument.
Alex Jones belongs in prison & if Musk wants Alex Jones to voice opinions on X , then Musk can accept the liability as well loss of add revenue due to having scum on his site.
edit on 10-12-2023 by BehindYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Interesting.

So what you're implying is that someone else...not you though, should be denied civil rights under nebulous and subjective reasoning.

Which is worse than racism FYI.....

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Check out 4:29 of this video and decide for yourself. He goes on to explain how he could have known about 9/11 and Bin Ladens involvement. To me it makes him look more suspect.

edit on 10-12-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Interesting.

So what you're implying is that someone else...not you though, should be denied civil rights under nebulous and subjective reasoning.

Which is worse than racism FYI.....

Being on X is not a civil right .
I get the fact that you are an extremists, but your pies are muddled beyond belief.
I support Musk’s right to to allow who ever he wants on his site & Alex Jones to say what ever he wants .
That doesn’t make Musk or Jones right & the capitalist public shall be the jury .
Do you support Upen’s president Liz Magill’s free speech or are you still celebrating her federal grilling & ousting ?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: navigator70

Haha thats pretty bold since you only know what the MSM wants you to know about A Jones.
The whole world knows what Alex Jones is & does .
Alex Jones & his fans are the farthest thing from being patriotic Americans. Alex Jones is no different than a prosperity preacher who fleeces the fools of society . Are you on auto ship for Freedom Vitamins & pails of dried beans ? You know , for surviving a nuclear war ? Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join