It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speech Given Today at UN by son of Hamas Cofounder Mosab Hassan Yousef

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

....it is now being speculated that after Hamas broke through the gates that Jihad came afterwards and it was Jihad that may have committed those atrocities.

Clutch at any straw in a desperate attempt to blame anyone or anything other than Hamas.
Shameful.

The two released woman hostages spoke well of the treatment by Hamas, so are they not to be believed after their release?

I'm sure the hostages that were found dead would speak equally as well of the treatment they received from Hamas.
As will those that were raped and beaten.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This is not an argument about annexation, this is about whos land it is.

Historically, Israel owned the land. Not hard to figure that one out.

If the UN came in and said "we are annexing away 90% of your countries land to give to "X"", how would that go over with the people where you live? Not very good I bet.

Surprised you had enough time to even figure that one out bud, good for you. I feel just fine about myself all day every day, not ignorant like some in this thread that claim Palestine "owns/owned" land.
edit on 22-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Always those that accuse everyone else of having a bias/narrative/agenda that are the ones who have the strongest ones of them all.

They will never change

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Hamas is not Jihad.....

Have you ever read Hamas's Charter?
If so you'll be able to tell us exactly how often and in what context Hamas quite specifically and emphatically uses the word Jihad?

.... they practice Sunni Islam religion.

So no Sunni Muslims are Jihadi's?

Do you even know what Jihad means?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

....it is now being speculated that after Hamas broke through the gates that Jihad came afterwards and it was Jihad that may have committed those atrocities.

Clutch at any straw in a desperate attempt to blame anyone or anything other than Hamas.
Shameful.

The two released woman hostages spoke well of the treatment by Hamas, so are they not to be believed after their release?

I'm sure the hostages that were found dead would speak equally as well of the treatment they received from Hamas.

I am trying to put blame where blame is due unlike you and others here. We need independent investigations. What Hamas did were terrorist acts, what Jihad may have done are terrorist acts, what Israeli IDF shooting at everyone on Oct. 7th and indiscriminate bombing in Gaza and at civilians were also criminal acts.

I'm sure the Palestinian dead, mostly children, would not speak well of Israel either. See how that works?

Palestinian children in Israeli prisons were also beaten and some sexually abused. Any comment on that?
edit on q000000251130America/Chicago1313America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I already explained to him, but for some reason it does not compute, I guess is not programed for that.

Yes I been sarcastic, but nope he did not got that when I poste in very lame words.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

This is not an argument about annexation, this is about whos land it is.

Historically, Israel owned the land. Not hard to figure that one out.

If the UN came in and said "we are annexing away 90% of your countries land to give to "X"", how would that go over with the people where you live? Not very good I bet.

Surprised you had enough time to even figure that one out bud, good for you. I feel just fine about myself all day every day, not ignorant like some in this thread that claim Palestine "owns/owned" land.

You seem to only feel good about yourself or your posting when you have to inject insults, but hey feeling good huh?

To ignore what Hamas and Israel and others were negotiating for shows your ignorance of history.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Shameful.

Palestinian children in Israeli prisons were also beaten and some sexually abused. Any comment on that?

Proof?

Pretty sure there have been others to ask for sources/proof of this. Yet here you are still making the claim with no proof to back up your outlandish claims.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

If you see older maps of the region you will see that Palestinian land went from the river to the sea.

That's just asinine, lots of countries don't appear on older maps.

And what you don't mention is what that entails and how they intend to achieve it.
But don't worry, I'll add that bit for you;
The eradication of the Israeli nation and the eviction and eradication of all JEWS from that region.....by whatever means necessary.

If you care to look its pretty #ing clear and unambiguous.

They just want their land back that was taken or annexed by Isreal.

How and at what cost?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"From the river to the sea or from the land to the sea was researched as originating from an Israeli chant, so get your facts straight first of all."

Are you seriously suggesting that when Hamas and their supporters chant that, they are being pro Israeli?!!!!

If you see older maps of the region you will see that Palestinian land went from the river to the sea. They just want their land back that was taken or annexed by Isreal.

That was NEVER their land. You are spreading LIES!

Provide the deeds, or continue to wear the LIAR hat!
edit on 22-11-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Where are these negotiations of which you speak?

What negotiations were had that game Israeli land to HAMAS/Palestine?

The only thing being ignored here is the fact that the land that Palestine claims as their own, was never theirs from the beginning.

Who am I insulting? I am simply making observations from certain users past fondness to ignore certain people/posts. If you feel attacked, that is on you buddy.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

At this point, they could host a master class on the subject of "spread of misinformation"

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I'm sure the Palestinian dead, mostly children, would not speak well of Israel either. See how that works?

You mean the youth meaning teen ages of fighting age for hamas training camps, that is what Israel has been holding in their prisons along with failed bombers attack and criminals.

Yep that is what is been in jails, you painted like babies and toddlers been held in prison, they are in prisons because they committed or were caught in the act of committing a crime.

Arrested for such offences as attempted stabbings, stone throwings at Israeli soldiers or having contacts with hostile organisations, many were held under administrative detention, meaning Israel held them without trial.

In contrast to previous prisoner swaps, notably the deal under which Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit was released by Hamas in 2011, none has been convicted of murdering Israelis.

In that deal, Israel released more than 1,000 prisoners, some convicted of murder, including Yahya Sinwar, the Hamas leader in the Gaza Strip and one of those held responsible by Israel for a deadly Oct. 7 Hamas assault on Israel.

Peachy when the get released and comeback to kill again

www.msn.com... 2af365&ei=14

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Let's make support of Hamas easier...

Hamas Charter

This is my favoritist...

Article Eleven:
The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. Neither a single Arab country nor all Arab countries, neither any king or president, nor all the kings and presidents, neither any organization nor all of them, be they Palestinian or Arab, possess the right to do that. Palestine is an Islamic Waqf land consecrated for Moslem generations until Judgement Day. This being so, who could claim to have the right to represent Moslem generations till Judgement Day?

This is the law governing the land of Palestine in the Islamic Sharia (law) and the same goes for any land the Moslems have conquered by force, because during the times of (Islamic) conquests, the Moslems consecrated these lands to Moslem generations till the Day of Judgement.

It happened like this: When the leaders of the Islamic armies conquered Syria and Iraq, they sent to the Caliph of the Moslems, Umar bin-el-Khatab, asking for his advice concerning the conquered land - whether they should divide it among the soldiers, or leave it for its owners, or what? After consultations and discussions between the Caliph of the Moslems, Omar bin-el-Khatab and companions of the Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, it was decided that the land should be left with its owners who could benefit by its fruit. As for the real ownership of the land and the land itself, it should be consecrated for Moslem generations till Judgement Day. Those who are on the land, are there only to benefit from its fruit. This Waqf remains as long as earth and heaven remain. Any procedure in contradiction to Islamic Sharia, where Palestine is concerned, is null and void.

"Verily, this is a certain truth. Wherefore praise the name of thy Lord, the great Allah." (The Inevitable - verse 95).

See, a Jew would say...

And your Waqf existed since when, 685 CE?

They find any archeological cooking pits that follow Halal taboo dating back to 11th century BCE? They build a temple to write their story in when Cyrus freed them Babylon? And their temple stood until Rome destroyed it in 70 CE? Judea not exist or something?

Ain't the Western Wall older than The Dome of Rock?

That not count, Hamas version of Islam?

Honestly, Until Canaanites show up, Israel has longest standing land claim on earth not named China.
edit on 22-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

They arent good at mathing, so timelines dont make sense either. See my sig.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Right!?

Islam has nothing here.

If you go by historical religious metrics, the existence of Jewish settlements and temple ruins, like the Western Wall, predates all Muslim Claims... by thousands of years.

If you go by current conquering metrics, Islam took it in 635, but when the Ottoman Empire LOST WWI in 1918, the conqueror, Britain, TOOK IT BACK and upheld a promise to establish an Israeli State. So it also belongs to Israel with that logic too.

Yet, somehow, Israel doesn't get either... Seems like a Jewish hate thing that causes that. Or just hatred that a Jewish state gets to exist at all.

Gotta be a reason why they get held to such high standards NO ONE ELSE DOES.

edit on 22-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Shameful.

Proof?

Pretty sure there have been others to ask for sources/proof of this. Yet here you are still making the claim with no proof to back up your outlandish claims.

I've provided the source but as usual it is ignored and deemed propaganda.

It is sad and tragic most of you can only see what you want to see and not the true bigger truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Feel free to post it again, or quote from the post you posted it in earlier, you post so much other bs that it's hard to find things that might actually be true.

I will be waiting for your source for that outlandish statement

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I will say, I have seen some videos of people claiming to be of Islamic faith explaining the historical facts that israel has the oldest claim to the area by ALOT.

thats all I have to say.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I will say, I have seen some videos of people claiming to be of Islamic faith explaining the historical facts that israel has the oldest claim to the area by ALOT.

thats all I have to say.

Here's the other side regarding how those lands were inhabited and by whom. This shows the historical occupation/annexation of Palestinian lands by Israel and others who only wanted to serve their own interests.

www.palestineportal.org...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join