It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speech Given Today at UN by son of Hamas Cofounder Mosab Hassan Yousef

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

So why do you say I went off topic when I addressed a claim in the source YOU posted?

I cant even believe you would pull this. Talk about underhanded back there.

ITS YOUR #ING SOURCE I ADDRESSED. If it's OFF TOPIC, it's ON YOU.

# me, if I don't get spanked by a mod again.

link   

I won't respond to you further unless you address what the guy has to say.

You are trying to derail this thread, plain and simple.

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Im with you.

link   

The U.N. has nothing to do with whos land it used to be. They can say whatever they want, but historical maps are what anyone with half a brain will use to decide whos is whos.

Again, why would they want land "back" that was never theirs to begin with?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am confused, You know I am a human being, who you truly defending here, tell me, who, really, you flip flop on your ideologies constantly in the post your make, sometimes you even lost track of the topic.

All the protest pro palestinian all over the countries they have been doing it, have chanted the same darn thing, "dead to Israel" "liberate palestine" and "from the land to the sea" what part of that you do not understand.

Palestinians abroad do not want peace, they want war.

It's you that does not understand that chant.

Hamas is done negotiating with others that care nothing for the interests of the Palestinian people.

Israel irrational leaders want complete destruction and to continue to occupy all the land.

What don't you understand about that?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The longer this conflict goes on, the harder it is to prop up the virtue signal, because it's getting mauled by reality.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"You can't speak for those imprisoned children and just the thought that you think you can speak for them is disgusting"

Yet you can?!!!

Start. Your. Own. Thread.

Thanks in advance.

It's not off topic so there is no need. If we listen to one son of Hamas then we can listen to the many Palestinian son's imprisoned by Israel.

Here is Mosab Hassan Yousef speaking about how Hamas treats their prisoners. From the posted speech in the OP:

“Hamas tortured and killed hundreds of Palestinian prisoners., Hamas members because Hamas had suspicion that they were collaborate collaborating with the state of Israel. I spent 16 months in that first arrest among Hamas leaders what was called al- Maj Hamas security wing for those who don't know this division of Hamas, this security Wing they brutally tortured people, putting needles under their fingernails, burning plastic on their bodies, putting off cigarettes in their skin. The screams of hundreds of prisoners over that period of Time, how could they forget, and I don't wish for any of you to go through such experience to realize what type of monster we are dealing with.

It’s unfortunate that my father helped establish such an organization and I don't mean to dishonor him, I love my father and I will always do. I'm not here to dishonor my people I love my people but I cannot believe how far Hamas was able to travel in this madness and we could not stop them.”

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

The U.N. has nothing to do with whos land it used to be. They can say whatever they want, but historical maps are what anyone with half a brain will use to decide whos is whos.

Again, why would they want land "back" that was never theirs to begin with?

The land was partitioned to them so anyone with 1/4 of a brain understands that reality.

They want all the annexed land taken since 1967 including the recently annexed land in the West Bank. Ain't ever going to happen. So it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OnlyYouKnow2

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"You can't speak for those imprisoned children and just the thought that you think you can speak for them is disgusting"

Yet you can?!!!

Start. Your. Own. Thread.

Thanks in advance.

It's not off topic so there is no need. If we listen to one son of Hamas then we can listen to the many Palestinian son's imprisoned by Israel.

Here is Mosab Hassan Yousef speaking about how Hamas treats their prisoners. From the posted speech in the OP:

“Hamas tortured and killed hundreds of Palestinian prisoners., Hamas members because Hamas had suspicion that they were collaborate collaborating with the state of Israel. I spent 16 months in that first arrest among Hamas leaders what was called al- Maj Hamas security wing for those who don't know this division of Hamas, this security Wing they brutally tortured people, putting needles under their fingernails, burning plastic on their bodies, putting off cigarettes in their skin. The screams of hundreds of prisoners over that period of Time, how could they forget, and I don't wish for any of you to go through such experience to realize what type of monster we are dealing with.

It’s unfortunate that my father helped establish such an organization and I don't mean to dishonor him, I love my father and I will always do. I'm not here to dishonor my people I love my people but I cannot believe how far Hamas was able to travel in this madness and we could not stop them.”

And how did Hamas treat the already released hostages. Didn't they say they were treated well?

And we will soon hear of how the newly released hostages were treated. I would guess the same way because Hamas are not Jihad.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Was not, is not, won't be their land. The land is not for the U.N. to decide who to give it to. But good to know you don't have a 1/4 of a brain

Israel has owned that land for centuries, and people wonder why they want it back from those that took it from them.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Was not, is not, won't be their land. The land is not for the U.N. to decide who to give it to. But good to know you don't have a 1/4 of a brain

Israel has owned that land for centuries, and people wonder why they want it back from those that took it from them.

lol have to throw in those insults because you can't feel good about yourself any other way.

Annexation. Look up that word.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OnlyYouKnow2

Of many good quotes from that video, you have found a very powerful one. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hamas is done negotiating with others that care nothing for the interests of the Palestinian people.

hamas palestinian terrorist irrational leaders want complete destruction of Israel and to continue to occupy all the land.

I fixed for you, I understand plenty, you in the other hand I a done talking too, you are here to do a job, I hope you get your due rewards.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Good post.

If only some on here might address what the guy is saying?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Of many good quotes from that video, you have found a very powerful one. Thank you!

Here's another powerful voice.

Jason Lee, Save the Children’s Country Director in the occupied Palestinian territory, added: “Each year approximately 500-700 Palestinian children come into contact with the Israeli military court system; they are the only children in the world to experience systematic prosecution in military courts. Our research shows – once again - that they are subject to serious and widespread abuse at the hands of those who are meant to be looking after them.

“There’s simply no justification for beating and stripping children, treating them like animals or robbing them of their futures. This is a child protection crisis that can no longer be ignored. There must finally be an end to this abusive military detention system.”

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You keep missing the ball this morning, Quint.

The quote referred to Palestinians suspected of collaborating with Israel, which could be just about anyone in a paranoid state.

Not hostages.

Two different motives at play.

But again you need to deflect from the concept that Hamas are monsters.

ANd you keep talking about this 'Jihad' thing.... and Ive asked for clarity on that. Islamic Jihad or Jihad in general. ANd you pointedly do not answer. Like it's some strawman you've created to blame instead of Hamas.

That's what I've gotten from your posts today.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

hamas palestinian terrorist irrational leaders want complete destruction of Israel and to continue to occupy all the land.

I fixed for you, I understand plenty, you in the other hand I a done talking too, you are here to do a job, I hope you get your due rewards.

I am here to relay the other side of the coin. You don't have to reply to me but I will continue to show the true reality from both sides.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Lots of inflamatory accusations. Not much factual content. And I've already addressed the worst and most blatant spin.

These minors under detention awaiting trial in Israel threw stones at Israeli security forces. THis is assault with a deadly weapon on a uniformed officer. THat makes them a combatant.

I bet a kid that throws stones at someone on a US military base or security, could end up tried by a military court. Depending on the circumstances and location.

I got a traffic ticket on base. Had to go to a military court, even tho' I was a civilian.

Was WAY more intimidating than civilian court system, where I could have just paid a fine. On base, I had to appear before a judge.

edit on 11/22/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Yep, when the bias Mr. lee is going to condemn the brutal treatment of hamas palestinians on the children they capture from or give away by palestinian families to be trained to fight for Hamas palestine Jihad against Israel.

You bring links but tell me when the soo call for the children crappy organizations has ever done anything to save the palestinian children from hamas palestine terrorist.

They are full of crap and their opinions are not worth a penny.

The bias is just like molasse within the so call international community.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You have not show anything but bias content, that is all you have done and you have been called for it many times.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join