It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Journalists and Reporters Be Eligible for the DEATH PENALTY due to Committing Treason?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
When it comes to inciting terrorism and applauding the massacre of innocence, how many are guilty on this site?

The size of the perpetrator's audience and the "talent" of the perpetrator matters most, imo. AFAIK, ATS "inciters" are in a relatively small pond, and only have a tiny number of "followers".

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Is it still treason when it's against an ally?

What is the crime, someone thinking for themselves and don't support the Gaza carpark idea.

If treason was about killing people, Fauci would be gone. Treason first started as an act against the king. Who do you take a knee too?

lol

That old saw.

I take a knee to God and my wife.

Everyone else?

I can bend over and they can kiss my ass.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Everyone else? I can bend over and they can kiss my ass.

You bent over that hills of yours. I will pass on the butt kissing. As this thing drags on and heats up it is giving something for the rest of the world to rally around.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

If my opinion was based on what others thought about me, then I'd be a prissy little bitch.

Fortunately, I don't care what people think about my opinions.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Fortunately, I don't care what people think about my opinions.

Agree, same here. I respect self determination and people making their own decisions, already have enough sorting my own things out. I do respect people being able to express themselves just as much as I respect my ability to disagree with what some say on some things.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
How about the curious case of Hassan Eslaiah…

Hired by cnn and other big media.
Infiltrated Israel with the terrorists.
Initially had a press vest on.
He filmed himself riding on the back of a terrorist motorcycle.
Problem is he filmed himself holding a grenade, and streamed it.
Now he gets the hamas treatment.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: WeMustCare

Before we start executing journalists, I think we need to take a hard look at executing their Soros handlers, Soros et al and their political partners that are destroying countries from the inside. Some legal court actions would be nice to establish the ground rules. Get rid of the disease and the symptom should go bye bye.

Cheers - Dave

Your sentiment is similar to what I've been criticizing Israel's Netanyahu about. His chasing down fighters, and killing many thousands of innocent people in the process, instead of going after the 4 leaders of the HAMAS terrorist group, is downright insane madness!

I wasn't trained to operate like a shotgun, more like a surgeon or a sniper. You put down ONLY the targets and make sure that you don't create collateral damage. In the case Journalists committing treason, there's generally an agenda behind that and they have handlers, controllers and partners. I am suggesting if one gets rid of the controllers, handlers and their partners, your cure the disease which removes the symptoms. I had the same problem in Africa, we had to be very careful even with an open ROE and we only did terrorists, never an innocent person.

So what is to criticize concerning my ethic or method, if I would wish to go after JUST the problem and leave the innocent people alone?

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b20_000000Mon, 20 Nov 2023 21:43:20 -0600000000112023-11-20T21:43:20-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

if I would wish to go after JUST the problem and leave the innocent people alone?

That is one thing I liked about Trump, onto the problems early. Did blow a lot up, but got to it before it inflamed more. With the chronic, generational issues going on between Israel/Palestine. The idea of 20 Palestinian's moving into Bibi's house sounds like a good start.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It would be a sad day if people would or could receive the death penalty for 4 posts of 'unknown'* content on facebook. (*: unknown to us, cause it wasn't in the article so I guess we'll have to take the Israeli authorities' word for it that she committed "severe criminal offenses, including inciting terrorism." And that "she also hailed and applauded the Hamas massacre of innocent Israelis." With those comments presumably. Or we can remain skeptical concerning such sources that are acting in the interest of those described by economist Schumpeter at the end of this comment.)

They don't even do that in North Korea, China or Russia when you say something the government doesn't like. At most, you might face some prison time, but I think you'll have to do a bit more then than just a few comments on facebook that nobody pays attention to (apart from political or propaganda watchdogs that are paid to do so, for propagandistic reasons, i.e. they will only take an issue with something if there is a conflict or detrimental effect on the propaganda and views/opinions those that pay them want people conditioned and indoctrinated with).

Austrian economist Schumpeter wrote: “The orientation toward war is mainly fostered by the domestic interests of ruling classes but also by the influence of all those who stand to gain individually from a war policy, whether economically or socially.” These ruling classes have been defined as “elites [that] are at all times involved in trying to manipulate other elements of the population, or the public mood itself, so as to perpetuate themselves in power.”​—Why War? by Professors Nelson and Olin.

Why does this remind me so much of cancel culture?

edit on 20-11-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

if I would wish to go after JUST the problem and leave the innocent people alone?

That is one thing I liked about Trump, onto the problems early. Did blow a lot up, but got to it before it inflamed more. With the chronic, generational issues going on between Israel/Palestine. The idea of 20 Palestinian's moving into Bibi's house sounds like a good start.

Trump was all about "the deal" tweak that greed motivation button so they would stand down, get past the emotions and make money instead of death. It was actually starting to work pretty good, at least until the woke crazies got into power and screwed it all up. Most world puppets, errr, I mean parasites, errrr, I mean politicians, need to be sent to the "farm," but I don't put Trump in that category. He is an actual leader and that's what scares the hell out of the left. I hope he gets in, in 2024 and cleans house this time. I hope he doesn't listen to these deep state criminals. There really needs to be some executions, far too much treason and Cicero said it best....

Back to the main issue, it is questionable what this "reporter" did and we haven't seen any evidence yet. I would say interrogate them, get them to give up their handlers and controllers, then interrogate them and so on. Find all the snakes in the den and then "poison" the waters. Get them to fight amongst themselves and kill each other off. The last one standing is usually the boss and becomes the only one left to put down ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b23_000000Mon, 20 Nov 2023 21:54:23 -0600000000112023-11-20T21:54:23-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Truth in investigative journalism has been dead and buried for awhile. The world over. Since 9/11 and prior to that Covid didn’t help.

So….

I get it it’ll be whataboutism. But I’m curious.

However now we have this state of affairs.

Whereas Netanyahu has stated Israelis could be jailed and lose their homes for telling the truth, er I mean decrying the war agenda with “propaganda”, ahem, where do we go from here?

Whom do we turn to to deliver the truth anymore about anything from climate to health to politics to war?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Cicero said it best....

Pivotal time. The swamp is deep. Hopefully has a better heads up and not as sacred to say your fired to the trouble, not over do it either due to some bad new, tough jobs. The team around him will be critical in how it goes. When Russia went through its last currency reset, the first three years suck bad, then first ten still suck.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

They don't even do that in North Korea

If they would torture someone to death for stealing a poster, what do you think they’d do to one of their own caught being a traitor?
Let’s ask Otto Warmbier

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Truth in investigative journalism has been dead and buried for awhile. The world over. Since 9/11 and prior to that Covid didn’t help.

Yep. Lot of good journalists lost there job over 9/11, the financial culture of the media that emerged helped covid go the way it did. We are in an information war. ATS it still standing as one voice that has been pushed underground. Google is still doing searches on ATS. Maybe there is something about denying ignorance worth fight for?
edit on 20-11-2023 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I challenge you to find one post on ATS where death of innocents are celebrated.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

So….

I get it it’ll be whataboutism. But I’m curious.

However now we have this state of affairs.

Whereas Netanyahu has stated Israelis could be jailed and lose their homes for telling the truth, er I mean decrying the war agenda with “propaganda”, ahem, where do we go from here?

Whom do we turn to to deliver the truth anymore about anything from climate to health to politics to war?

I get a lot of good info through the ICIJ, as a public source, via protonmail. Mass media is compromised and pointless, they are simply state driven propaganda wings of the WEF/UN/WHO at this point. They can't be trusted with anything. Any government that will jail you for speaking the truth, is an illegitimate government. The UK, Australia, Canada, North Korea, China, just like Israel, are all illegitimate. Canada is extra illegitimate because it's not even a country and the federal government is defacto operating under fraud.

I've seen these blood libels before, very similar to Hamas/Palestinians and Israel. Usually a group like the UN, IMF/Money Power is pulling the strings in the background. The UN/IMF did it to South Africa in the late 80's as well and the bankers play both side and always win while most others die. Most don't know there was a blood feud between the UN and South Africa, they exchanged assassinations until the UN used the IMF for force the South African government into capitulation. This was to get an easily controllable Marxist government in place. The same may be happening between the Palestinians and Israelis. We already know the "bankers" are playing both sides, look at where the arms and money is coming from, for both sides.

I think at this point it comes down to, "What is the purpose of this accelerated conflict?" I think it's self-fulfilling prophecy. Israel has to commit genocide to retake the mound and rebuild the 3rd temple. The anti-christ will move its throne from Pergamon (Lake Geneva) to the 3rd temple, where it will receive its mortal wound and yet live. Then all hell breaks loose. I could be wrong, hope I am, but bad things are coming....

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b29_000000Mon, 20 Nov 2023 22:27:29 -0600000000112023-11-20T22:27:29-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Profession shouldn't matter if one commits treason. I mean....?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If they did something illegal, then charge them.

Being a journalist is not illegal nor a defense for any illegal actions.

Would be hard to find an impartial jury in Israel for a Hamas sympathizer journalist.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I wonder which party is more of a victim of their own rhetoric.

On one hand, we have the “free speech advocates” who ushered in the patriot act and see their own get prosecuted the most from the implications of such.

And on the other hand we have the left with feminists losing to people who have surgery or hormones.

But then again, are their winners in the special Olympics?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join